Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

:thurman:

bills bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

God drat Broncos what the hell was I watching tonight? That was amazingly bad and we just looked the score up after the 3rd quarter cause we couldn't be bothered anymore. Manning might as well have handed the other team the ball.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

LethalGeek posted:

Manning might as well have handed the other team the ball.

uhh he did. repeatedly.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

LethalGeek posted:

God drat Broncos what the hell was I watching tonight?

A funeral.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
get your body ready for starting quarterback BROCK "THE BEAST" LESSSSSNNNAAARRRR Osweiler

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Homestar Runner posted:

get ready for starting quarterback BROCK "THE BEAST" LESSSSSNNNAAARRRR Osweiler

MY CLIENT CONQUERED PEYTON MANNING'S STARTING JOB

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Chris James 2 posted:

:siren: the Philly media finally turned on Chip :siren:

I know I was saying this last week with the cowboys but Chip was already on thin ice, he couldn't afford to lose again until the Pats and nobody will give him credit for beating the Bucs or the Lions. He might stick around for one more year but I think they will be shopping around for his replacement.

The sad thing is Bradford was looking better and better, but he is kind of made of glass and it's only remarkable this didn't happen sooner. There was nothing really below the board about the tackle that sent him off the field I could see as much as I'd like to decry the dirty dolphins for foul play.

One thing they are totally right about is the Eagles lost this week to an inferior team. Dolphins couldn't loving stop stumbling all over themselves in the first half and they would have gotten nowhere if Sanchez hadn't thrown them a gift-wrapped pick in the endzone so... yeah. Talk about shooting yourself right in the expensively repaired knee.

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Nov 16, 2015

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
bird gang bitch

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
chip kelly would be on thicker ice if he wasn't made GM, but oh well, he's on the hook for the whole of it now.

who has that worked for besides belichick anyway? i guess andy reid, but, uh, i guess the eagles just don't like hiring two guys to put together and then run the team?

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
God I would love to see this team with a competent defense. Too many mistakes on both sides cost us what was briefly a close game.

Don't feel too bad about the missed field goals Vikings fans. I was at the game and it was windy the entire time. Thought it was gonna rain.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Peyton getting booed by ungrateful Broncos fans is great

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
The Seahawks are bad. The few years of success were fun but back to the usual mediocrity I'm used to.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Infidel Castro posted:

We also keep losing in amazing bullshit ways to a cucked midget who believes in sky wizards on top of garbage rear end 1-7 teams who beg us to beat them.

Packers are the biggest loving fraud team and outside of a Super Bowl we had no loving business winning, we've constantly proven it year after year.

Youre an insane weirdo

This is an incredibly gbs post, you got cuck and sky wizard in one season plus insane amounts of barely concealed rage

PrinceRandom fucked around with this message at 09:53 on Nov 16, 2015

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm thinking of switching to the Titans from the Texans cause they have something exciting to hope for and also gently caress the seahawks go vikings

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

PrinceRandom posted:

I'm thinking of switching to the Titans from the Texans cause they have something exciting to hope for and also gently caress the seahawks go vikings

this sounds like perhaps the most miserable of existance

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
"Third ranked run defense" hahahahahaha :suicide:

im sad now

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Chinatown posted:

:shrug: I'm an Aggie fan first and foremost so I'll never know what winning a title is like and can only hope for exciting middle of the pack

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Chinatown posted:

"I'm so sick of my team being terrible; I'm gonna become a fan of the Washington Generals!"

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Hahaha the Lions somehow won at Lambeau despite being both awful and intentionally trying to lose the game

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

ChickenMedium posted:

"I'm so sick of my team being terrible; I'm gonna become a fan of the Washington Generals!"

Would you rather cheer for mariota or Brian Hoyer

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Neodoomium posted:

Hahaha the Lions somehow won at Lambeau despite being both awful and intentionally trying to lose the game

P much. The only thing they didn't do was to Leon Lett the missed field goal at the end.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

born on a buy you posted:

bird gang bitch

counterpoint: cat gang

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Donkwich posted:

counterpoint: cat gang

wouldnt it be cat krew

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
brandon browner's more concerned with cheap shots than playing defense

http://gfycat.com/LegalComplicatedGnatcatcher

let's see... should i try and go for the running back following a caravan down the sideline on route to an 80 yard touchdown, or try and lay out spencer long, who's 5 yards behind the play and has no chance to get out in front of it? BAM haha suck it, lineman. thanks for the money, new orleans, you're welcome for the historically terrible defense. legion of boom, bitch. where's my next contract comin from?

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
Finally got to watch the giants game. Compared with how I was expecting the game to go (the patriots scoring 100 points), losing to the best team in the league by a point sounds fine on paper but what a way to do it :sigh:

It's good to see them play well against a quality opponent, though. And the division is awful, so there's still a chance to make the playoffs. Silver linings.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

troofs posted:

Finally got to watch the giants game. Compared with how I was expecting the game to go (the patriots scoring 100 points), losing to the best team in the league by a point sounds fine on paper but what a way to do it :sigh:

It's good to see them play well against a quality opponent, though. And the division is awful, so there's still a chance to make the playoffs. Silver linings.

Well, once you start your 2nd year center as right tackle you are probably no longer the best team in the league on that day. Not to mention the fact Coughlin seems to be some kind of Belichick cryptonite.

But after 7 dark years of uncertainty and strife a hero has arrived from Vicksburg, Mississippi, not only to break the curse of the 4th ring for Brady but also to slay the Giant named Eli. If only the blood toll on his team were not so high, we might be looking forward to the 5th ring.

GaussianCopula fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Nov 16, 2015

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Infidel Castro posted:

I'm loving done with this garbage rear end team. I hope Fat Mike chokes to death on a loving bratwurst and Aaron Rodgers gets caught blowing a drag queen in a dumpster behind some lovely bar in De Pere.

I just want you to know that you are the biggest loving crybaby bitch and I hope your parents are ashamed of the lovely kid they raised.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

The Raiders offense is poo poo-hot. However, a rad offense means nothing if you're letting guys make 80 yard runs.

I can only imagine Reggie McKenzie is currently working out just how many defensive backs he can take in a single draft.

Murray carrying 4 Vikings with him to pick up a first down was :krad: though.

Also, Cooper is the best rookie in the league.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 11:58 on Nov 16, 2015

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

commieB posted:

everyone who deserved to win this week won

Counterpoint: the Miami football Dolphins won despite giving up a safety for the third consecutive week, having their entire defense outrun by Brent Celek and being fooled by the same play four times in four drives.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

dolphins add going to the Super Bowl

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

troofs posted:

It really comes down to Edelman going down. He's the kind of guy that traditionally would rip the Giants defense apart. With him in the game I think the Pats would have had a comfortable lead.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

And yet they couldn't take the Kaep.

I don't say this to gloat. I say it as a bald recitation of a fact that I do not comprehend.

Well, the thing about Kaep is that he's a Ferrari who the 49ers let loose while the weather was nice. Nothing beats that rush you get when taking off in a Ferrari. But as the year has gone on and the weather turns, you gotta put that Ferrari in the garage, place a nice car cover on it and keep everything clean until you're ready to put it on Craigslist come March.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

DancingMachine posted:

Atlanta will probably collapse and leave the door open for a 10 or maybe even 9 win wildcard. But there is no reason to believe Seattle will discover an offense this season at any time, and even if they manage to scrape together 9 or 10 wins they will almost certainly lose tie breakers to the other 9/10 win team(s).
Seattle hasn't had a top 20 draft pick in over 3 years so maybe after missing the playoffs they can do that I guess? Nah we'll trade that pick for Calvin Johnson.

With Graham and Lockett the receivers group is actually fine. Not really good or anything, but pretty decent.
Losing Lynch will be a real interesting test of whether RBs are as unimportant as we think they are.
God only knows if Wilson is actually good.

Lynch retiring or fading badly isn't really a problem. Rawls has stepped into the RB position really well, and has been probably the one bright spark on the offence this year. He's not the bulldozer Lynch is, but he still gets good yardage with his runs. Wilson needs to get his confidence back in the o-line instead of ducking and running immediately after the snap. They've got a lot better, he just needs to trust that. And the defence needs to force a lot more turnovers.

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.

The Dave posted:

It really comes down to Edelman going down. He's the kind of guy that traditionally would rip the Giants defense apart. With him in the game I think the Pats would have had a comfortable lead.

Probably, but even with just Amendola and LaFell alongside Gronk I would have expected the patriots to put up huge numbers. The saints put up 50 points with less.

I'm not sure what the reason was, but it's nice to imagine that the giants defense is capable of putting up a good game, even if they aren't going to do it consistently.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
The NFC wildcard race is gonna be amazing. I have no idea who will get the last spot and there's an argument to be made why none of these teams deserve it.

Also I can't believe we lost to a Dolphins team playing that sloppy. Ugh. I miss Bradford already.

Speaking of Bradford, he can't remember any of the first half of the game. So yeah. :rip:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Ross Angeles posted:

Peyton looked really really really really really really bad.

I thought he played fine.

https://streamable.com/o81k?t=1.7

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

axeil posted:

Also I can't believe we lost to a Dolphins team playing that sloppy.

sometimes you just run into a powerhouse team like the miami dolphins and it's a reality check

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

shiksa posted:

brandon browner's more concerned with cheap shots than playing defense

http://gfycat.com/LegalComplicatedGnatcatcher

let's see... should i try and go for the running back following a caravan down the sideline on route to an 80 yard touchdown, or try and lay out spencer long, who's 5 yards behind the play and has no chance to get out in front of it? BAM haha suck it, lineman. thanks for the money, new orleans, you're welcome for the historically terrible defense. legion of boom, bitch. where's my next contract comin from?

ahahahahahahahaha

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Ehud posted:

sometimes you just run into a powerhouse team like the miami dolphins and it's a reality check

The Dolphins are the Three Mile Island of powerhouses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

If I were a Giants fan I'd probably want to kill myself irl. That was awful.

• Locked thread