Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

isn't gay for pay really easy to get into? good on you bear thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Why do imgurians think this is the sign of a good boyfriend/girlfriend? Saying weird inane poo poo in public?

Verisimilidude has a new favorite as of 14:54 on Nov 14, 2015

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Because they're the kind of people for whom life revolves entirely around pop culture.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
The last one could have happened but its almost definitely a girl who thought it was funny in a cute way and was trying to not make it awkward and get a good tip.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

"Maybe I'll jerk off with my left today."

Right palm starts itching.

Leninboarrir
May 11, 2006

stupid monster
I'm in a Facebook group called Cool Dog Group. It's cool, because people post pictures of cool dogs and dogs are cool.

Unfortunately, a lot of the people in the group take their dog obsession a hair too seriously ("it's my dog or my life!") or just make up dumb poo poo like this:

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
There's a bumper crop of Crowning Moments of Awesome. I liked this one because it was --well.

quote:

This troper's former boss at Blockbuster had hers when she punched out a customer. She's a large African-American woman who is built kind of like a steel girder, and when one guy tried to shoplift from us, she calmly waited until he started to head for the door, then stood between him and the door, said, "Give me back my loving tapes," and then before he could say anything, she punched him in the face so hard he went down with just one punch. Then she called the cops on him.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Khazar-khum posted:

There's a bumper crop of Crowning Moments of Awesome. I liked this one because it was --well.

"...and then she was fired, was ineligible for unemployment, and never found another job because she opens up her employers to massive lawsuits. The end."

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow not just sex, but super hot sex.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
1) She actually got them stuck because she kept rolling her eyes every time you spoke

2) As someone who wears glasses but never contacts, do people normally keep them in during sex? I take my glasses off, but it's a different level of encumbrance to do so I can see why someone might not...

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Nothing sexier than having to poke at your corneas for several minutes.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Postal Parcel posted:

2) As someone who wears glasses but never contacts, do people normally keep them in during sex? I take my glasses off, but it's a different level of encumbrance to do so I can see why someone might not...

Yeah, time to ruin the mood by swirling your finger around in your eye for a couple of seconds right as clothes are coming off.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Postal Parcel posted:

1) She actually got them stuck because she kept rolling her eyes every time you spoke

My GF is a myopia fetishist

She can't get off unless she knows she's all blurry to me when we're doinkin'

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

West Ham Sandwich posted:

Yeah, time to ruin the mood by swirling your finger around in your eye for a couple of seconds right as clothes are coming off.

You could take your contacts out while your partner goes to fetch a condom :shrug:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

You do not feel contacts in your eyes. They are soft and sit on your eye. People wearing contacts are not in constant pain. They have no effect on anything you are doing. No one would ever take them out before sex unless you had a cummy eyeball fetish. Contacts fall out they don't "get stuck" unless you are that one Chinese dude who was wearing 10 contacts at the same time.

Decrepus has a new favorite as of 18:42 on Nov 16, 2015

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Decrepus posted:

Contacts fall out they don't "get stuck" unless you are that one Chinese dude who was wearing 10 contacts at the same time.

You've never had to fish a contact out of the corner of your eye? Or worse, the tiny piece from a contact that tore?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

They can get folded up and stuck far enough under your lid that someone might be too panicked or uncomfortable to try and remove them themselves. I've had to go to the ophthalmologist to have him help me remove one before. Probably wouldn't have gone to ER though.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

TheMadMilkman posted:

You've never had to fish a contact out of the corner of your eye? Or worse, the tiny piece from a contact that tore?

This has happened to me one time in 5+ years of wearing contacts. I managed to get it out without going to the ER also.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Decrepus posted:

This has happened to me one time in 5+ years of wearing contacts. I managed to get it out without going to the ER also.

I guess you've never had super hot sex.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Lady Naga posted:

Nothing sexier than having to poke at your corneas for several minutes.

I'm sure you're being sarcastic but that sounds amazing

Anyway, a fun romp from our friends at NAR:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
It's... Beautiful.

At least this says it's only :inspired by real events"

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.

Fathis Munk posted:

It's... Beautiful.

At least this says it's only :inspired by real events"

NARs in comic form is a match made in heaven. Like peanut butter and marshmallow.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

subpar anachronism posted:

They can get folded up and stuck far enough under your lid that someone might be too panicked or uncomfortable to try and remove them themselves. I've had to go to the ophthalmologist to have him help me remove one before. Probably wouldn't have gone to ER though.

This is very confusing to a Canadian because here to even see an opthalmologist you need a referral so if you wanted to see one same-day you would, in fact, have to go through the ER. (Also how the hell did your contact not just slide back around by the time you got to the doctor's office?)

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Decrepus posted:

It happens to me a few times a year. Only one time have I been in the verge of calling the eye doc but even that time I managed to finally fish it out.

The whole thing is still STDH, but at least the contact thing is in the field of remote possibility.

I was going to think through how sex might have caused it, but then I realized it was written by someone who's never had sex.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

TheMadMilkman posted:

I have a friend who had to go to the ER for trying to take out a contact she wasn't wearing.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Splicer posted:

I have a friend who had to go to the ER for trying to take out a contact she wasn't wearing.

Did she have a raging meth addiction?

Mullitt
Jun 27, 2008
On a reddit thread about BLM protests and, of course, SJWs:

This is missing the "and then everyone cheered" part that would make me really believe it.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
The Troper wore Prada

quote:

This Troper has been practicing martial arts all her life, and has a habit of wearing combat boots when out and about. She was walking home from a school function late one night when some bloke about a foot taller than her and built like a Mack truck sneaks up behind her and puts a knife to her throat, demanding she hand over a real Prada handbag she'd gotten for her birthday. The idiot then used the hand with the knife in it to grab the bag. This Troper proceeded to snap his wrist like a toothpick and then when he came back screaming for blood she planted her boot in his lower jaw. He went down like a rock. The best thing about it? Right across the street was a cop, standing there like a deer in the headlights, with his gun halfway out of its holster.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Yeah, most people aren't gonna come back at you if you snap their wrist like a toothpick, as described by someone who has no idea how hard it is to break a person's wrist.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Easier or harder to break than pencils though?

I do also like how this huge hulking bloke managed to sneak up on her to the point of surprising her with a knife to the throat.

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

"Bloke" and "cop with gun" don't really go together. Or is this that Anglophile thing that insufferable nerds do on the internet?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Bogmonster posted:

"Bloke" and "cop with gun" don't really go together. Or is this that Anglophile thing that insufferable nerds do on the internet?

Yeah, I was thinking that too. "Cop with gun" and "Mack truck" sound very American, and "bloke" is decidedly Anglo or Australian. Our cops here are bad, too, but unless the mugger was Suspiciously Muslim I can't see a cop pulling a gun on him.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh, there's a copper right across the street. What can be a better time to attack a teenage girl?

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Khazar-khum posted:

The Troper wore Prada

Combat boots with a Prada handbag? Honey he was saving the handbag from you.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Eponine posted:

Combat boots with a Prada handbag? Honey he was saving the handbag from you.
:boom:

And of course she had to specify that it was a real Prada bag, god forbid someone thinks she's some kind of poor

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
She wears combat boots? That's super cool.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Shayu posted:

She wears combat boots? That's super cool.

In 1993.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

• Locked thread