Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

trollolol.

all PMs are out except Magnus Doofus who banned himself and has a new account whose name I cannot remember right now but will when I scour my posts

No longer flaky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

If you get a package from me you must promise not to open it until Christmas!

*mails a gallon of unsealed milk, a carton of eggs, and a chicken carcass to Santee*

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I'm generally not awake and watching TV right now because problems, but holy poo poo, I forgot how annoying Skip Bayless is.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ecco that was cute

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Funfia2 made

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ecco you didn't send me a pm

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

imgay posted:

Hello nice to meet reverting back to you by someone using our services please feel free to email me back with you and your team to help with this mail to everyone who has been scanned by the time of booking

I'm not sure if you are interested in the shower between takes a lot of the time to time and money to pay for the rest is a big shot city lawyer and the man who is cool in the shower. If you measure your life in the morning of the same only one that is very good and I am going to be in your belly like to see if you are down. Cool? Yes I am.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Little Mac posted:

Ecco that was cute

thank you everyone got a custom PM.

also As Usual there was a problem! Magnus Gallant never sent me an email and on both his accounts he's banned and without PMs, so, I have removed him from Santadom :( hopefully he'll get back to me and then some jolly-come-latelys will have a merry christmas with him.

Anyway a few of you received new Santa PMs as a result sorry for the inconvenience.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

mr.capps posted:

ecco you didn't send me a pm

you never sent me an address, sorry you are Late #1.

If you send me a PM and someone else sends in one as well (like magnus??) then you will find you may have a happy holiday after all but unless someone does, your noogie status is tough.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

thank you everyone got a custom PM.

also As Usual there was a problem! Magnus Gallant never sent me an email and on both his accounts he's banned and without PMs, so, I have removed him from Santadom :( hopefully he'll get back to me and then some jolly-come-latelys will have a merry christmas with him.

Anyway a few of you received new Santa PMs as a result sorry for the inconvenience.

He's in Skype chat, a bunch of us can contact him tho!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That post was auto generated by my phone.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Got my SS PM :toot:

Already got an idea for the gift, can't wait to send it out

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

imgay posted:

That post was auto generated by my phone.

Why not write about your business and leisure travelers to get a souvenir from when I get a chance of a novel with something like forty characters that all of the oil and I will be jetlagged the same time as the door and then we can improve the user name is Aladsair. You can come up and running in a while to get a free to call me when you get the latest news and bad breath of fresh flowers to the new SimCity the only one who is recently employed. Goodbye to be a good person.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Pinterest Mom posted:

He's in Skype chat, a bunch of us can contact him tho!

please do so! and if mr.capps actually sends me anything too then (spoiler) they get to be each other's santa (spoiler spoiler)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ehh, magnus was pretty weird to me in gbs recently so that is going to be a no go

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Nov 16, 2015

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I got assigned a santee, that's pretty cool. I guess I should tell my santa that I like cool shiny things, food, games, all the good things in life, and hot chocolate. I have a degree in microbiology if you're really into giving people stuff about microbes. Merry Christmas, mafia people.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

My SS needs to drop some hints in their posts because I got nothen to work with here. Nothen I say! :sassargh:

edit: I should probably do the same and drop some info for whoever drew my name: Umm...I have no dietary restrictions so any food is fine; no allergies so any cool soaps or bath stuff is groovy; I have a spoiled fox terrier so anything for him is also aces (he does have a dietary restriction tho, can't have any fatty dog treats). Um...as far as books, I've been on a bit of a short story and essay kick lately?

I really pretty much like most stuff, and will be happy with just about anything you gift me! Ty Santa! :toot:

FoxTerrier fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Nov 16, 2015

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I am only interested in first edition books from 19th century Welch authors thank you very much

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

CCKeane posted:

I am only interested in first edition books from 19th century Welch authors thank you very much

*sighs and draws his longbow*

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i would like a board game, made by hand, with good rules, traitor and deduction mechanics, and themed after the film Heathers

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

send capps a usb stick with three seasons of Beauty and the Geek imo

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pinterest Mom posted:

send capps a usb stick with three seasons of Beauty and the Geek imo

somehow worse than alvin and the chipmunks the sqeakul

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

BottleKnight posted:

Signed up! My favorite pokemon is any squirtle that is wearing sunglasses. Thanks.

My interests include arcane, quirky and/or good-looking books. I keep them on my bookshelf. In lieu of that, any sort of spy novel - le Carre, Fleming, Ludlum - is my current kick. All I've read is Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy & Our Game by le Carre, so anything else would be cool as hell. But handmade gifts and gag gifts are totally cool too! I am not very picky at all.

Quoting to help my santa out. Most of the original santa talk (for gifts and stuff) is around or on page 439.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I am also okay with bdsm gear, but only the classy stuff please tia.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I sure wish the post history stuff was working

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

CCKeane posted:

I am also okay with bdsm gear, but only the classy stuff please tia.

I'm pretty sure I have some duct tape around somewhere. I'll tear off some strips and send them to you and maybe thumbtacks?? Are those bdsm? I don't know. I have paper clips too.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if i somehow do get in secert santa i really would like a board game if possible, but you know a good board game
not a poo poo board game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Opopanax posted:

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Opopanax posted:

I just searched for mine in the search the forums button then clicked their post history then clicked the question mark next to their name in the thread.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I heard of prehistory, but never post history!!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

mr.capps posted:

i would like a board game, made by hand, with good rules, traitor and deduction mechanics, and themed after the film Heathers

Can I switch to having Capps?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Maybe we can all send capps an extra gift :unsmith:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Got my Santee, if someone sends me something nifty I can't get in Oregon, even if its just something like Moxie soda or whatever, I will be super stoked. Haven't gotten to travel in a long time, wanna experience your regional doodads.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
oh god my secret santa.

Hmm this will require some thought.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Though I seriously will love whatever. I am an exceptionally easy person to buy gifts for.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Samfucius posted:

Got my Santee, if someone sends me something nifty I can't get in Oregon, even if its just something like Moxie soda or whatever, I will be super stoked. Haven't gotten to travel in a long time, wanna experience your regional doodads.

I'll send you Moxie whether or not I am your santa tbh.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Samfucius posted:

I can pee in a mason jar if you'd like.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I can pee in a mason jar if you'd like.

I love homemade gifts.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Samfucius posted:

I love homemade gifts.

Oh, tough luck then, I only execrete at work so I get paid for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I am kind of frowning at my monitor. I don't know how I'm going to pull this off.

I will figure something out.

Also I might be getting hired for a permanent (seasonal) government job. I am filling out paperwork online right now. This website is slow as balls. I am kind of freaking out for lots of reasons.

Also this cold is not going away.

Life is loving weird in my head right now.