Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Kumbamontu posted:

I have found that after playing a lot of pistol DM to practice USP/P2000 I am now absolutely terrible at AWPing. What do you do to warm up for the AWP? I feel like those AWP DM servers aren't very useful in real match situations, but I get annoyed trying to AWP in normal DM since I get shot from the back so often due to random spawns

Aim Botz training map, random mode, speed 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

So wait, they had 4 A site and they couldn't hold it? Wowzers.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Famethrowa posted:

So wait, they had 4 A site and they couldn't hold it? Wowzers.

I've run into this a lot. Or 3 A site, one mid, me B, and A is just instantly overrun every round.

And nobody wants to swap places with me at B or change anything they're doing so we lose and they blame it on me because of my low frags.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

qhat posted:

Aim Botz training map, random mode, speed 3.

this map owns, thanks

asynchrony
Apr 26, 2012

blowing bubbles

kordansk posted:

Not on my Deathadder (unless I don't know where the button is).

Pretty sure Deathadder has a DPI button on the bottom, somewhat close to the laser. You might have to setup the profiles in the drivers first.

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I've run into this a lot. Or 3 A site, one mid, me B, and A is just instantly overrun every round.

And nobody wants to swap places with me at B or change anything they're doing so we lose and they blame it on me because of my low frags.

Just because a stack is correct does not mean that people know how to play it. A lot of the issues stem from people having success one round with a spot and going back to the well too many times. Sometimes you have to play the stupid push smoke / easy corner to mix it up and keep people guessing.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Bohemian Nights posted:

I usually play on brutalcs' 18 player FFA servers in EU, the average level is pretty high and occasionally a pro drops in

I knifed pimp in upper dark a couple of weeks ago and it's a memory I'll treasure forever

I out aimed Niko a few times a day or two ago. :allears: The greatest accomplishment in my otherwise mediocre LE life.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
My natural rank is probably somewhere around dmg.

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

BTW Rocket League got a Something Awful flag added for customizing your car. Where's the love in CS:GO?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Up Circle posted:

My natural rank is probably somewhere around dmg.

this is a direct Mr. Pink quote from last night, whether you meant for it to be, or not

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kwilty posted:

BTW Rocket League got a Something Awful flag added for customizing your car. Where's the love in CS:GO?

Heck yea!!! Goon Goals ftw

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kwilty posted:

AWP | :pcgaming:

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

This RGN pro series LAN is shaping up to be a great dumpster fire. They've aired one match so far, that was delayed 45 minutes. According to their schedule, they're supposed to be starting match 5 in the next 20 minutes., so one match in and already 2 hours behind.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

This or a :getout: sticker would be v. dope.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Nitro used to primarily awp before he was in liquid, but adren made him rifle because adren.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Nitro has too much talent to waste on being an AWPer

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mcvey posted:

Nitro has too much talent to waste on being an AWPer
Pimp Syndrome

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
clg probably out in groups at RGN tier 2 NA tourney

stump collector
May 28, 2007

henne posted:

clg probably out in groups at RGN tier 2 NA tourney

Wheres it being streamed

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

This opinion better be scrutinizing that force buy I mean he only got a smg and I dont see any nades smh

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Google Butt posted:

Nitro used to primarily awp before he was in liquid, but adren made him rifle because adren.

this is wrong

he was an entry fragger the short time he was with ibp, and it was definitely not his awping that got him noticed by that team

he picked up awping briefly in liquid before hiko joined because what they were doing wasn't working and they were trying to switch up roles, it was a bad idea and now he is back where he belongs (mcvey is correct)

e: it's being streamed at azubu.tv; CLG is definitely out after losing to renegades and nme in a round robin format with 4 team groups

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Xenaero posted:

This opinion better be scrutinizing that force buy I mean he only got a smg and I dont see any nades smh

That dog is OP as gently caress dude

If CS: Go let you buy an attack dog and sick em on the guy Quad as you flash into A Site that motherfucker would have to go crazy trying to spray it down while you barrel in there

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
armor no helmet against t side with ak47s is a good call if you force tho

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx

exethan posted:

Wheres it being streamed

azubu.tv

stump collector
May 28, 2007

henne posted:

azubu.tv

Thank you brother

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Xenaero posted:

is the article "2A, 2B, I got mid?"

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

And that cop's name was Drinkfist.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
#toosoon guys

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

8 win streak. Valve, please. :(

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Bought a helmet but hasn't even put it on

I didn't know there was a rank below silver

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

ISIS probably subscribes to LOLYOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
DINISISOWER

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTRO--1XYE4

lmao this owns, poor renegades

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
#FreeSwag

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
casters putting salt on their heads every time there is a break

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Semmler isn't wrong.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Who is even casting this? I've been trying to watch the tournament before and after going to bed, but they're always on a break.

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
idk, they aren't the worst. I like being able to pause the stream, watch via playback and catch up during the pause/break time.

e: observer is auto director but terrible or something?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

henne posted:

idk, they aren't the worst. I like being able to pause the stream, watch via playback and catch up during the pause/break time.

e: observer is auto director but terrible or something?

only reason players showed up to this event is because it was right after ibuypower tournament.

edit: holy gently caress they are only in Group B matches still, they still gotta do Group C tonight

Photex fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Nov 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

confirmed, owns & sick editing

• Locked thread