Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
you guys remember what happened in nazi germany? it took a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread. my brothers friends cousins girlfriend works for teh govnerment and says its gonna be like that again. thats why i put all my savings into gold and silver coins just to be safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
bro....hell yeah bro. what did tracy say? that bitch doesnt know poo poo i knew you were gonna get accepted to ECPI. lets go get some pbr and boneless mild wings to celebrate

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*votes democrat*

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
alright, about last night, im sorry i hit you but you were really pissing me off the way you were talking about travis being sexy. its hosed up that you made me do that poo poo. im just not going to drink any more 4 lokos again sionce you obviously cant handle being around me

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
man my ex wife is SUCH a huge bitch. she didnt do poo poo but stay at home for 20 years watching the kids and now she wants me to pay her $20,000 a year now that wer arent together? it just goes to show you how women are the ones who are really in control of thihngs

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
*raises another man's child*

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

no its not an mlm

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Barnyard Protein posted:

*raises another man's child*

dang dude show some respect to steve he did the best he could for you and your mom

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

actually, i joined the forums for c&d

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i pray every night

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I like Jimmy Fallon a lot

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
whats the wait for a table? 60-75 minutes? OK sounds good thank you.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
sure ill donate. the forums have given me so much entertainment over the years, it's a small price to pay!

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

*nods knowingly* their appetizers are worth the wait

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
all my footwear is new balance. they have just the right amount of room for a mr scholls insert.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i don't just drink monster for the supplements they put in it, it tastes pretty good too!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

i don't just drink monster for the supplements they put in it, it tastes pretty good too!

*sticks monster stickers of varying sizes all over my truck*

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

Space-Pope posted:

sure ill donate. the forums have given me so much entertainment over the years, it's a small price to pay!

I had earmarked that :10bux: to finally replace my stupid newbie av, but donating to the site just seemed like the right thing to do

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'll buy a new av on payday.

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Phoenixan posted:

all i do is nothing but work and play video games because i'm too depressed to do anything else

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
These Springsteen concert tickets sure were expensive, but the whole crew from church is going so I'll have to modify the Christmas present budget this year

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I follow the I loving Love Science! page on Facebook, but mostly for the pictures. What can I say, I majored in communications!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I love shopping at ross, marshals, tj maxx

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

my neighbors pretty cool. he lets me park my mercedes c class in his garage for only $200 a month so the repo guys can't get at it

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Barnyard Protein posted:

whats the wait for a table? 60-75 minutes? OK sounds good thank you.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I dislike public transportation, give me the safety of my leased 2013 Corolla anyday.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
im voting for trump because he will keep away the mexicans who are trying to steal my job

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008
can you believe that i got this 4s on contract for free?

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
day phone, night phone

FamDav
Mar 29, 2008
hey guys please dont text me until the 1st im running super low on texts

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

almost out of groceries, time to hit up the 7-11 and splurge on a movie on the way out

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

*googles "debt consolidation loans are they a scam"*

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

FamDav posted:

hey guys please dont text me until the 1st im running super low on texts

Aye maybe if yer name is John Titor

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
why would I need to get a cable internet for my home I have t-mobile they have unlimited data I'll just run everything off of that

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Jimmy Carter posted:

why would I need to get a cable internet for my home I have t-mobile they have unlimited data I'll just run everything off of that

of course i have cable TV. I won't use netflix, the way my cable company is trying to limit their speeds and putting up data caps suggests netflix has some shady poo poo going on. better to stick with the tried and true.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i have to call up comcast and ask them nicely for a cheaper rate again. i'd threaten to switch providers - but there aren't any others! :newlol:

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
everyone bring ten bucks when you come over to cover the pay per view fees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
*looks up median income statistics*

Just above. :smug:

• Locked thread