Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

We have such things to show you. :cenobite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

RareAcumen posted:

That's the thing I was looking for in the post and shockingly enough it's nowhere to be seen. Although I couldn't remember what hosed up nonsense it was that she believed, I thought it was vaccines or truther of some kind.

Yeah, I was gonna say. I'd heard she's an awful person for a lot of reasons other than losing one loving fight. She has some lovely things to say about feminism, too, which I think is one of the reasons all the MRA fight fans flocked to her. Till now, I guess.

I think the weirdest thing I've seen about her is that she actually thinks she could be cast in the Captain Marvel movie, though.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Practical Demon posted:

Yeah, I was gonna say. I'd heard she's an awful person for a lot of reasons other than losing one loving fight. She has some lovely things to say about feminism, too, which I think is one of the reasons all the MRA fight fans flocked to her. Till now, I guess.

I think the weirdest thing I've seen about her is that she actually thinks she could be cast in the Captain Marvel movie, though.

Is that the reason all those words were put there? Ffs.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Practical Demon posted:

A lot of people agree with her, and its really little more than that she looks kind of like the character. Muscley blond woman isn't exactly a narrow criteria because there are things called personal trainers and hairdressers that can make anyone look like that. But there's no worry because Marvel/Disney is going to cast someone in their premier female hero film based purely on looks and what people on the internet thing. If that was true, every part would be played by wrestlers and Danzig would be Wolverine.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

canyoneer posted:

Sandy Hook Truther

What does this even mean?

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

RatHat posted:

What does this even mean?

They believe the Sandy Hook shootings weren't real and were faked using actors and the complicity of the media.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Why specifically Sandy Hook? Because it was so bad?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

RatHat posted:

Why specifically Sandy Hook? Because it was so bad?

A common theme I've seen with these types is that they can't accept that terrible things sometimes happen at random. It's easier for them to believe in elaborate shadowy plots than to believe the fact that life can be really scary and unfair sometimes.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Obama is trying to take are guns and mass shootings are orchestrated to gain popular support for gun control.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Truthers pop up for literally everything, though. There wasn't any gun stuff attached to the Boston marathon bombing years ago, but they were there for that. They've already started on Paris.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Decrepus posted:

Obama is trying to take are guns and mass shootings are orchestrated to gain popular support for gun control.

See, I've heard that mass shootings are orchestrated by the NRA to scare people into buying guns before Obama takes them away :v:

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Aesop Poprock posted:

I didn't read past the first 10 responses and it actually seemed kind of sweet, how did people find a way to poo poo on this. don't those types of dudes literally want to be babied in the same way

I thought the joke was he stole her kid's lunch.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
And Sandy Hook Truthers are a particularly bad breed. They are known to directly confront the parents of slain children and demand them to admit it was all a hoax and how their kids never existed. They also like the vandalize memorials and one genius stole a memorial plaque.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

And Sandy Hook Truthers are a particularly bad breed. They are known to directly confront the parents of slain children and demand them to admit it was all a hoax and how their kids never existed. They also like the vandalize memorials and one genius stole a memorial plaque.

I remember reading that a bunch of them were harassing the sweet old man that lived by the school and took in a group of terrified children who were running away from the gunfire. Like, serious stalker poo poo. From what I know, they're still doing it today. It's loving disgusting.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I hope those poo poo bags get punched in the face every single time they confront the family of a dead kid.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

And they think that because the local sheriff who was interviewed about the shooting is fat, Obama decided to hire famous actor John Goodman for his top secret cover=up.

I'm not even joking.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

22 Eargesplitten posted:

And they think that because the local sheriff who was interviewed about the shooting is fat, Obama decided to hire famous actor John Goodman for his top secret cover=up.

I'm not even joking.

Link please

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

The original thing was a facebook post I saw shortly after it happened. On the first google page here there's a bunch of people claiming it's him.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

22 Eargesplitten posted:

The original thing was a facebook post I saw shortly after it happened. On the first google page here there's a bunch of people claiming it's him.

Love the 'The website and person the 1%'ers are afraid of" thing in the bottom right.
Also what's with the lettering at the top? And in general why are conspiracy theorist things so ugly?

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013

bleughmacaroni posted:

Love the 'The website and person the 1%'ers are afraid of" thing in the bottom right.
Also what's with the lettering at the top? And in general why are conspiracy theorist things so ugly?

They think "con" has two n's. The caps spell "the conn on u"

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

bleughmacaroni posted:

It's hard to take time in photoshop to make things nice when you have undiagnosed schizophrenia controlling your life.

Fashionable Jorts has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Nov 17, 2015

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Fashionable Jorts posted:

It's hard to take time in photoshop to make things nice when you have undiagnosed schizophrenia controlling your life.

And face blindness, apparently.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Deport The Irish posted:

They think "con" has two n's. The caps spell "the conn on u"

It's because it was in CONNecticut. Puns = proof of conspiracy, you see.

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013

BJPaskoff posted:

It's because it was in CONNecticut. Puns = proof of conspiracy, you see.

That just blew this case wide open.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

twistedmentat posted:

Crow Jane posted:

I remember reading that a bunch of them were harassing the sweet old man that lived by the school and took in a group of terrified children who were running away from the gunfire. Like, serious stalker poo poo. From what I know, they're still doing it today. It's loving disgusting.

I actually am from a town in CT which is very close to Sandy Hook and a few of my relatives children were actually killed in the attacks. Also this happened at the YMCA I worked at. I actually volunteered at the groundbreaking construction and helped put one of the signs up. poo poo like this is unreal.

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

RareAcumen posted:

That's the thing I was looking for in the post and shockingly enough it's nowhere to be seen. Although I couldn't remember what hosed up nonsense it was that she believed, I thought it was vaccines or truther of some kind.

Also missing is the lovely things she said about trans fighters, particularly Fallon Fox.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

FROOOOOOOOG posted:

Also missing is the lovely things she said about trans fighters, particularly Fallon Fox.

I really don't believe that trans fighters should be allowed. That early testosterone boost gives an undeniable advantage.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

http://imgur.com/gallery/905wMsB

This post got enough people to vote positively for it to make it to the front page of one of the more popular internet sites.

gently caress this world.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

kazil posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/905wMsB

This post got enough people to vote positively for it to make it to the front page of one of the more popular internet sites.

gently caress this world.

I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted by the fact that someone took the time not only to record their masturbation statistics and put it in one of those lovely infographic things, or the fact that imgur's community thought this was a great post.

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

wallaka posted:

I really don't believe that trans fighters should be allowed. That early testosterone boost gives an undeniable advantage.

Wrong.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

wallaka posted:

Fuckoff, this isn't the "post like you're on imgur" thread.

bleughmacaroni posted:

I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted by the fact that someone took the time not only to record their masturbation statistics and put it in one of those lovely infographic things, or the fact that imgur's community thought this was a great post.

Yes.

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Fuckoff, this isn't the "post like you're on imgur" thread.

Yes.

I'm just judging but the physiques I've seen. If I'm wrong, please explain how years of elevated testosterone production do not affect musculature.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

wallaka posted:

I'm just judging but the physiques I've seen. If I'm wrong, please explain how years of elevated testosterone production do not affect musculature.

I don't know poo poo about the effects of testosterone production on musculature but: it's a loving sport, why should it matter if it's fair at all in any way anyway? Don't want to be at a disadvantage in a sport? Just don't do it. Simple as that.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:can:

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Haha yeah because clearly the best actor to hire for your false shooting is a known and recognizable face from TV. I love how conspiracy nuts always think the government is just as dumb as they are.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't know poo poo about the effects of testosterone production on musculature but: it's a loving sport, why should it matter if it's fair at all in any way anyway? Don't want to be at a disadvantage in a sport? Just don't do it. Simple as that.

this is a really retarded opinion btw.

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

wallaka posted:

How about how you explain how you know better than the IOC, who allowed trans people to compete in their preferred gender back in 2004?

Or, explain how, since then, there's been no trans athletes that have qualified? If they have such an unfair advantage, surely they should be dominating?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

this is a really retarded opinion btw.

That is true.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
You guys took the bait.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
I'm really sick of Quran thumpers tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/gamergate-members-are-responsible-for-the-terrorist-photograph-of-journalist-veerender-jubbal-503

• Locked thread