Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Yes Trump, refugees would rather stay in Syria than Minesota

Well, what's the worst that can happen if you shove 20,000 refugees into the northwest angle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

To be fair, all of the above read to me as less succinct versions of the bottom one.

This is because you have severe mental issues that lead you to equate the general concept of national unity with aggression and murderous fervor.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Has he ever said this before? He just said that he has a superhuman Spidey sense to detect good locations for real estate... And also to detect terrorist attacks.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Vox Nihili posted:

This is because you have severe mental issues that lead you to equate the general concept of national unity with aggression and murderous fervor.

Name one Republican with clout who differentiates the two:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

Has he ever said this before? He just said that he has a superhuman Spidey sense to detect good locations for real estate... And also to detect terrorist attacks.

I'm seeing now Bernie Sanders as the Vulture and Rick Perry as Kraven

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
lmfao at this cane.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Is it my imagination or is Trump the most powerful he's ever been at this rally?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

Is it my imagination or is Trump the most powerful he's ever been at this rally?

The polling is helping

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
he's working it pretty well. needs more Rubio and Jeb bashing tho.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition posted:

He's good tonight, but his Iowa rally where he told them to get off their asses was my favourite Trump rally.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

I'm pretty sure this is Peak Rand Paul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLMA_6yi9a8

Oh no, not background checks and insurance!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The American Dream will be youuuuuger and more luxurious than ever before.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Strong public domain music choice by the person running the stream to close this out.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
digging the post-rally metal going on here

BRING FORTH THE TRUMPOCALYPSE

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

My Imaginary GF posted:

Well, what's the worst that can happen if you shove 20,000 refugees into the northwest angle?

A much more interesting Lake Wobegon

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
for anyone who missed the madness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7tAAXThYoI&t=347s

wooooooow

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Joementum posted:

The RNC is now tweeting out Romney memes.

Now with 47% more binders full of women

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Golden Bee posted:

A much more interesting Lake Wobegon

Can we send Garrison Keiler to Syria in exchange for taking refugees?

internaut
Mar 2, 2007

I don't stop for nothin', kid.

Sir Tonk posted:

Oh no, not background checks and insurance!

Background checks are pretty bullshit. How are people with criminal records ever supposed to get a job if they can't even drive people around? Having the proper business class auto insurance is a no brainer though.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

to the applause of thousands

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

are people in any us state seriously allowed to take loaded guns with them inside rock concert venues?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it'd be nice if some swearing became more acceptable for public use by politicians because of trump

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sai posted:

are people in any us state seriously allowed to take loaded guns with them inside rock concert venues?

you're allowed to take a loaded, concealed gun into bars in some states

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Sai posted:

TN is working on it

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Please ignore that Obama is literally doing this already, thanks everyone.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Sai posted:

I honestly don't see why it would be specifically restricted from rock concert venues, considering some of those are "a field in front of a stage"

But you can barely carry anywhere in smart states and carry practically everywhere in dumb ones.

E-Money
Nov 12, 2005

Got Out.

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

to the applause of thousands

Wait is this really happening? I can't tell what is real and what is parody anymore.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Sai posted:

There have been shows where I haven't been frisked before I was let in, but those are few and far between

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Why was Trump in Knoxville? That guy is awesome at campaigning across the whole country.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Do It Once Right posted:

Terrorism in France is an act of war against the US,

Genuine question: Are we ( :911: :canada: ) obligated to help them under NATO if they ask for it? Like when a bunch of us went into Afghanistan?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Virginia poll from University of Mary Washington:

Clinton 58
Sanders 32
O'Malley 4

Friend Ben 27
Trump 25
Rubio 11
Cruz 8
Jeb! 6
Christie/Fiorina/Rand Paul 4
Huckabee 3
Others 0 (Including former Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore...)

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Mister Macys posted:

Genuine question: Are we ( :911: :canada: ) obligated to help them under NATO if they ask for it? Like when a bunch of us went into Afghanistan?

I'm not an expert, but I've heard cable news people saying that if Hollande went to NATO, we would be obligated to help

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

fishmech posted:

I honestly don't see why it would be specifically restricted from rock concert venues, considering some of those are "a field in front of a stage"
not specifically rock concert but when im at a concert theres a hundred drunk people wildly dancing and jumping against eachother and a general writhing pile of flesh that should ideally not contain guns

like i could maybe see a case for arming security or something but people jumping into a moshpit with a gun in their pants seems like a terrible idea

Sai fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Nov 17, 2015

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Rocks posted:

Why was Trump in Knoxville? That guy is awesome at campaigning across the whole country.

1.) easy venue, southerners love them some pro-gun, obama-bashing celebs

2.) his son is on the board of St. Judes

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

E-Money posted:

Wait is this really happening? I can't tell what is real and what is parody anymore.

When it's Trump, always assume real.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Patter Song posted:

Virginia poll from University of Mary Washington:

Clinton 58
Sanders 32
O'Malley 4

Friend Ben 27
Trump 25
Rubio 11
Cruz 8
Jeb! 6
Christie/Fiorina/Rand Paul 4
Huckabee 3
Others 0 (Including former Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore...)

NO

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Oct 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Vox Nihili posted:

Isn't that exactly what nationalism is

• Locked thread