Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Len posted:

http://hellogiggles.com/anti-lego-slippers/ So uh...I'm not sure where this goes maybe here?

Lifehack: get internet users to do your marketing for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007

Len posted:

http://hellogiggles.com/anti-lego-slippers/ So uh...I'm not sure where this goes maybe here?

quote:

On top of that, they’re interchangeable — you can wear either slipper on either foot, which is super convenient for when you need to get them on and cross that Lego-infested room NOW.
Well that's a decent spin on "they are lazily designed and manufactured."

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

Control Volume posted:

they're just lego-branded slippers that also capitalise on the fact that stepping on legos is a terrible, hellish experience

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Control Volume posted:

they're just lego-branded slippers that also capitalize on the fact that stepping on Lego® brand interlocking bricks is a terrible, hellish experience

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

A great product for people with children who can not use amazon/adult children who have nothing left but branded products.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

Control Volume posted:

They're just Lego-branded slippers that also capitalize on the fact that stepping on Legos is a terrible, hellish experience.

Atrocious grammar, see me after class.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

*starts adding names to goonhitlist.xlsx*

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Not going to quote but sure if by "terrible, hellish" you mean "unpleasant"

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Harden the gently caress up with a Lego brick fire walk everyday, never worry about a solitary brick again.
VOILA FUCKCHOPS, LIFE HACKED.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Control Volume posted:

Your days are numbered.

We outnumber you.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Just why? The carton is a perfectly fine container, why cut it into pieces? It makes nothing easier.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Gorilla Salad posted:

Just why? The carton is a perfectly fine container, why cut it into pieces? It makes nothing easier.

I don't think they're converting the carton. I think they're using the (used up empty) carton to convert the jar. Still dumb though.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Gorilla Salad posted:

They've reached their last resort.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

The personal ice cream bowl in the OP has been what pops into my head when I think "lifehack" for a while. I thought it was lifehacking in its purest, most distilled possible form.

But here we are.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Gorilla Salad posted:

Jars already have a mechanism for opening and closing. This lifehack is stupid.

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Borden posted:

Jars already have a mechanism for opening and closing. This lifehack is stupid.

But what if you want to drink from the jar without taking off the lid?

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Well, this should solve the issue of making so many kids.

I'm all for co-sleeping, but when one of the kids is 11, I think it might be excessive.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Look I can see where you are going with this, but it clearly didn't work in the past. A lifehack if I ever saw one good job good god.

Borden
Jul 23, 2008

Bonster posted:

I'm all for co-sleeping, but when one of the kids is 11, I think it might be excessive.

'I support my wife's happiness. Co-sleeping with all our children has affected our sex life, but it's okay. She goes on her dates while I take care of the kids. It's important she's happy considering all the sacrifices she made for this family'

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Bonster posted:

All I see here is "mom and dad will never have sex again without the whole family knowing about it."

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Where do the 16 dogs sleep and have sex?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Perestroika posted:

All I see here is "mom and dad will never have sex again without the whole family knowing about it."

All I see is a whole room of people with terrible sleeping habits. I can guarantee that I would sleep terribly if I shared it with 5 other people.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Perestroika posted:

Supposedly the bonus is that Mom and Dad have lots of other bedrooms to sneak into for weird guest bedroom sex in your own house.

I read the article. It's still dumb and your kids are weird.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

The pack of dogs are collectively known as "Zach".

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Also god forbid Zach or Owen have to pee in the middle of the night, because they're waking up everyone up.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
You know, I'm not so sure that is in fact the one weak point of this setup. This trips my fight or flight reflexes in a bad way.

e: like punch the wife in the face, judo toss the husband out the window, fight the dog to the death on the lawn before trampling all the kids in a mad head over heels flight for freedom to argue self defense before the judge kind of bad.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 18:33 on Nov 17, 2015

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Lifehack: if its the olden times and your family doesn't have central AC yet, but does have a window unit, you end up sleeping in the same room for at least a couple weeks of the year.

Its super weird to do that frankenbed thing for any reason other than you're living in a loft or remodeling bedrooms, but there's a bunch of sleep wusses here if you can't handle communal sleeping.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

On the floor like animals you piece of poo poo

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

I was going to ask if anyone was dumb enough to do this...

... and I realized "anyone who wouldn't just buy a scoop or non poo poo spoon from someplace that isn't Wal Mart".

I have a really heavy gauge soup spoon I use for iced cream.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
iced cream, huh? Is that like the step below ice milk?

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I was going to ask if anyone was dumb enough to do this...

My mum does this :sigh:

She could wait a couple of minutes but nooo uses the microwave to turn it halfway to a melted mess.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I bet her microwave doesn't melt her spoon halfway.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Sodium Chloride posted:

My mum does this :sigh:

She could wait a couple of minutes but nooo uses the microwave to turn it halfway to a melted mess.
The lifehack is dumber than you think. Read it again.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
No joke, I used to work with a girl who thought she could make Pinkberry-style frozen yogurt by putting a cartoon of Yoplait in the freezer, and couldn't believe no one else had ever thought of that. She had this revelation at work one morning, and decided to test it out that very day. At around four o'clock, everyone gathered together to witness the look of disappointment on her face :allears:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Crow Jane posted:

No joke, I used to work with a girl who thought she could make Pinkberry-style frozen yogurt by putting a cartoon of Yoplait in the freezer, and couldn't believe no one else had ever thought of that. She had this revelation at work one morning, and decided to test it out that very day. At around four o'clock, everyone gathered together to witness the look of disappointment on her face :allears:

She really thought that the term "frozen yogurt" was literally exactly that. Much like "ice cream" is actually made by putting ice on cream.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

chitoryu12 posted:

She really thought that the term "frozen yogurt" was literally exactly that. Much like "ice cream" is actually made by putting ice on cream.

She was not the brightest.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Microwave yourself then you can just eat your ice cream with your hands, preventing yourself from wasting time doing dishes. Spend this time eating more ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Crow Jane posted:

I'm guilty of doing the exact same thing.

When I was 6.