Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Butt Discussin posted:

As always, if you want a specific gold egg, you're looking at spending $100 to $500. The difference is, in a godfest you get some potentially useful other gods, while in a collab rem you get 19 worthless silvers per gold. Collabs are traps.
Oh no fear there's no way I'm rolling this close to the PCGF. At this point though the only things I want out of any REM are incredibly specific. Thinking about saving stones up for the next time the EVA collab rolls around next year or whenever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

UPC doesn't have even 1 LZL ...pfft, what a pleb!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm going to roll on the PCGF until I get all the things I want or I end up with enough MP to buy Shiva dragon which in turn will make me ignore all the things I roll and don't sell.

It's going to be great.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

OMG Iv'e just been orb trolled for the third time on the first board of Izanami, I will never skill her up.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

djwetmouse posted:

OMG Iv'e just been orb trolled for the third time on the first board of Izanami, I will never skill her up.

Use that one bowl dragon or whatever. Same skill, easier dungeon.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm going to roll on the PCGF until I get all the things I want or I end up with enough MP to buy Shiva dragon which in turn will make me ignore all the things I roll and don't sell.

It's going to be great.

I was sadly thinking of flushing money down the toilet for a Kali, mostly because it just doesn't want to happen.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

It's going to be great.

If you sell your 2 DKalis, you're 100k MP closer to ShivaDra ... do it!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

cheezit posted:

Use that one bowl dragon or whatever. Same skill, easier dungeon.
When did that get added, I wish I knew this 150 stamina ago?

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Nov 17, 2015

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

djwetmouse posted:

Ehrm, a while ago? I think it's been in the coin rotation a few times, too.

KingReploid
Jan 18, 2013

"X" possesses great risks as well as great possibilities.
I rolled a Hino during the godfest and cleared Izanami with my Urd team ( and a couple stones) and got the dark drop I need for Awoken Hino! My first awoken is gonna make my TPA Urd team disgusting fast... Now I can focus on awakening my Shiva and leveling my Karin team.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I farm twinlits with pandora/hanzo/ronia/d meta/vampire (no poisons, got used to doing it this way) - I don't use ronia at all until the last floor, just have her up by then. With all the skill boosts you should be fine.

I don't own a pandora, so that doesn't quite swing it. I think I just need to take a shot at the dungeon, but I've been putting it off forever after I flubbed my first try.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

djwetmouse posted:

A few months ago. Also if you can get "Board trolled" turn 1 your team is bad.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

FrickenMoron posted:

A few months ago. Also if you can get "Board trolled" turn 1 your team is bad.

You even get two turns.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

maou shoujo posted:

Just save the points. Those things cost a lot of MP, and most of the latent tamadras will be farmable at some point or another. In saying this I assume you're not a whale with many hundreds of thousands of MP already, correct?

GoodBee posted:

Yeah, save them.

I'm assuming since you asked you don't have an rear end load of MP and you aren't an impatient spaz who just wants to fill those latent slots right now.

Yep, I've got around 70k stocked up from my initial purge. Thanks for the advice!

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I accidentally went into the Rainbow Keeper dungeon with the DMeta team I'm still leveling up/awakening. It ended up being ok

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Rasczak posted:

I accidentally went into the Rainbow Keeper dungeon with the DMeta team I'm still leveling up/awakening. It ended up being ok

About how much damage did that do, all together, out of curiosity? Just a rough ballpark?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Plorkyeran posted:

You even get two turns.

It's my A Bastet team with blind resistance, it's pretty useless if there are 2 or less green orbs on the board.
I've beaten izi dozen of times before, just had bad luck today.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Poison Mushroom posted:

About how much damage did that do, all together, out of curiosity? Just a rough ballpark?

I just did it to Green Keeper with a Pandora friend and it hit for around 6.6 million, I only have 3/7 rows awakened

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

This is with a Haku>Hanzo activation, and the team is somewhat gimped by Chibi haku which has no rows. Pretty mediocre overall, actually, but once the DMeta buff hits it should roughly double. Additionally, you could then put one of the Batmen on there to double it again after that.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
It's a long time to the PCGF and all my stamina is gone for the day, thanks a bunch Dragon Challenges. Which dragon caller is the cutest. I think it's Sumire because that tiny Orochi is adorable. Thoughts?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Pierson posted:

It's a long time to the PCGF and all my stamina is gone for the day, thanks a bunch Dragon Challenges. Which dragon caller is the cutest. I think it's Sumire because that tiny Orochi is adorable. Thoughts?

Pretty sure that chibironia has that one beat.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

iPodschun posted:

Super-ult Gabe is who we thought he was

that boob chestplate :3: :allears: :3: :swoon:

Best waifu of PAD hands-down, none of the girls come close are you even loving trying now

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
2 blue Pys from about 10 runs of whatever the alt blue coin dungeon is called. I was only really doiing it for the staone, which seem to have reset, so I'm rather pleased.
Tempted to throw them at Orochi, but I might just save them for finishing off Ilsix as his dungeon is loving annoying as gently caress, and 10 levels is a horrible prospect

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Top 20:
Dkali 585
Lkali 307
Yomi 270
Kanna 253
Bastet 224
Ama 199
Sakuya 196
Isis 191
Rodin 185
Shiva 179
Liubei 172
Ra 164
Susanoo 154
Haku 141
Satsuki 136
Vishnu 132
Kagu 125
Meimei 118
Venus 107
Indra 98

Surprised Indra made it so far. Is every going gaga over his defense skill?
e:

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

that boob chestplate :3: :allears: :3: :swoon:

Best waifu of PAD hands-down, none of the girls come close are you even loving trying now

You know tiw, I like you, but you are clearly wrong about best waifu. Gabriel can be SECOND best to the true waifu, Isis.
:)

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Nov 17, 2015

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

The top 30 will be selected though :confused:
Also cmon Kagu stay in there, you will be mine one day :shepspends:

Xenochrist fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Nov 17, 2015

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Pierson posted:

*ahem*

As the resident Dragon Caller expert, I can say the answer is, and will always be Kaede.

Postal Parcel posted:

Surprised Indra made it so far. Is every going gaga over his defense skill?

He is the 2nd best defensive card in the game behind Susanoo.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Only 13/20, I may actually get something new this time around.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Xenochrist posted:

The top 30 will be selected though :confused:

Correct. Here are #21-#30:

Cao Cao
Blodin
Sun Quan
Kaede
Verdandi
Dark Metatron
Okuninushi
Minerva
Pandora
Idunn&Idunna

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

TheQuietWilds posted:

Like 3/4 of my AShiva friends disappeared, including all but two of hypermaxes. None of them are up (including my BFF), and I need Diza for my Kagu. If any hyper shivas could friend me, I also have DMeta up in slot 1. 312837312

Thanks dudes who just friended me, DIza obtained. Everything to make Lakshmi, Karin, Haku and Kagu is in my box I just need to farm XP for them.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 18, 2015

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
I decided to put AAmaterasu on the backburner to make a shiny new ASakuya. It's going to take some mental shifting as I'm used to matching whatever the gently caress color I can as long as one of them's green with ABestcatte and now having to worry about getting four certain colors at the same time as much as possible, but I do like getting 36x at....6 combos I think? with progressively higher multipliers with more combos and possibly getting 100x opposed to getting capped at 36x as long as I hit 8 combos AND use a skill (not counting getting any prongs). Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna abandon my Bestcatte team anytime soon since that's my most well-developed team and can tackle descendeds pretty well with it, but I think the ASakuya team'll be fun to play with too eventually, as soon as I get the levels and tamas.

Still trying to figure out best team for ASakuya though. I'm thinking ASakuya/L.Kali/Kanna so far. I don't have ASusanooooo but I do have a max level/skilled/awoken G/L Susano which I've resisted making ASusano because of losing the skill levels. Then I dunno for last slot. Indra? ARa? Don't think I'd need AIsis since ASakuya's an unbindable bind clearer herself.

Valex
Nov 28, 2009

by astral
I have like 12/30 and I'm still going to roll my 4th Amaterasu

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

DaveWoo posted:

Correct. Here are #21-#30:

Cao Cao
Blodin
Sun Quan
Kaede
Verdandi
Dark Metatron
Okuninushi
Minerva
Pandora
Idunn&Idunna

I voted for Pandora, hang in there! :shepface:

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map

scorpiobean posted:

I decided to put AAmaterasu on the backburner to make a shiny new ASakuya. It's going to take some mental shifting as I'm used to matching whatever the gently caress color I can as long as one of them's green with ABestcatte and now having to worry about getting four certain colors at the same time as much as possible, but I do like getting 36x at....6 combos I think? with progressively higher multipliers with more combos and possibly getting 100x opposed to getting capped at 36x as long as I hit 8 combos AND use a skill (not counting getting any prongs). Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna abandon my Bestcatte team anytime soon since that's my most well-developed team and can tackle descendeds pretty well with it, but I think the ASakuya team'll be fun to play with too eventually, as soon as I get the levels and tamas.

Still trying to figure out best team for ASakuya though. I'm thinking ASakuya/L.Kali/Kanna so far. I don't have ASusanooooo but I do have a max level/skilled/awoken G/L Susano which I've resisted making ASusano because of losing the skill levels. Then I dunno for last slot. Indra? ARa? Don't think I'd need AIsis since ASakuya's an unbindable bind clearer herself.

AAmaterasu would make a nice sub with anti-skill bind awakenings and a heal active for Sakuya just in case. Fills in the green slot, too.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Rasczak posted:

I voted for Pandora, hang in there! :shepface:

I voted for Leilan. Unfortunately right now she's at rank 38, needing 20 votes to reach rank 30. I don't think mine can really happen.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Voted Kagu, by accident. Didn't realize you could only vote for one and fat thumbed the button. Not the worst of votes, really, but not critical for either of my accounts.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

TheQuietWilds posted:

Voted Kagu, by accident. Didn't realize you could only vote for one and fat thumbed the button. Not the worst of votes, really, but not critical for either of my accounts.

same but for horus

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
29/30 I'm only missing Kaede. Might still roll for GFE dupes like dkali and rodin.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

2 blue Pys from about 10 runs of whatever the alt blue coin dungeon is called. I was only really doiing it for the staone, which seem to have reset, so I'm rather pleased.
Tempted to throw them at Orochi, but I might just save them for finishing off Ilsix as his dungeon is loving annoying as gently caress, and 10 levels is a horrible prospect

Aaaand, just got a red one from a stones worth of alt CoS.
gently caress, I'll probably not see another for a year now

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Someone on reddit put together a script that pulls the standings every hour or so.

http://pcgf-temp.cloudapp.net/rank.txt

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Only 13/20, I may actually get something new this time around.

Only 14/30 for me, but don't want to trip the PAD desire sensor.

The Hebug fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 18, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Postal Parcel posted:

Top 20:
Dkali 585
Lkali 307
Yomi 270
Kanna 253
Bastet 224
Ama 199
Sakuya 196
Isis 191
Rodin 185
Shiva 179
Liubei 172
Ra 164
Susanoo 154
Haku 141
Satsuki 136
Vishnu 132
Kagu 125
Meimei 118
Venus 107
Indra 98

12/20, Satsuki is who I want the most so she's who I voted for, besides DKali.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hang in there Sun Quan.

• Locked thread