Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im cute
Sep 21, 2009

This is the okcupid mock thread. The New Sincerity Dating Site Megathread is in E/N, but Angry Turtle stopped posting so it's not really worth reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
thing.txt threads pretty much mean post text from thing.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
I hooked up with a girl I met on Tinder last Friday. First date was literally Netflix and Chill at her place.

Two hours into sex, I stuck it in, then she called me a rapist and kicked me out.

Beats getting my kidneys removed.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

I hooked up with a girl I met on Tinder last Friday. First date was literally Netflix and Chill at her place.

Two hours into sex, I stuck it in, then she called me a rapist and kicked me out.

Beats getting my kidneys removed.

If you spent 2 hours dilly dallying before putting your penis in my vagina I'd kick you out too.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Note to self: goon definition of sex is being within a 10 ft proximity of a female.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

paco650 posted:

If you spent 2 hours dilly dallying before putting your penis in my vagina I'd kick you out too.

I pay special attention to foreplay ok.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Was 90 minutes of the "foreplay" actually just the movie you were watching?

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

I bet you measure starting at the balls.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Marketing New Brain posted:

I bet you measure starting at the balls.

Always measure from the taint

Scientastic posted:

Was 90 minutes of the "foreplay" actually just the movie you were watching?

It was Seven Psychopaths. I dunno what it was about, but Colin Ferrel is good so I will probably watch it again later.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
holy moly. that poo poo made me hate reading.

nope

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

I pay special attention to foreplay ok.

Cool, so do most people. Except it's usually 10-15 minutes, not two loving hours. I'd kick you out too.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Aferisan posted:

Note to self: goon definition of sex is being within a 10 ft proximity of a female.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
My self-summary
UPDATE*** Finished travelling! Back in Japan as of November 2015.

For men: I'm only attracted to Asian men. Feminine or long haired men only. Everyone else will be ignored or will receive a scathing response depending on my mood.

For women: Anyone is welcome to send a message. Let's hang out!!

American, living in Tokyo, currently travelling Europe. Milan, Venice, Munich, Zurich, schaffhausen, rheinfall, vaduz, Dublin, Cork, Glasgow, Edinburgh, London, Paris. Possibly Rome and Berlin. Will return to Tokyo in November.

Not looking for anything casual or FWB... and it makes me sad that so many people seek temporary pleasure over a real connection. This means that if "casual sex" is something you are seeking, EVEN IF it's not the only thing, I'm not interested in meeting you. We are obviously at different points in life. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm just not interested in someone who still finds that lifestyle acceptable. I was there once too... 10 years ago. Time to be an adult.

For those that keep asking: I'm an English teacher. I'm nearly 30 so it's a little unreasonable to think I'm an exchange student. Most foreigners are English teachers. Also, I LIVE in Japan. I'm not visiting or touring. I live there. I'm a resident. I'm not setting an expiration date on that. I don't plan on leaving so please don't ask me how long I will stay.

I know I sound rude, but in the past two years I've received over 6000 messages, 99% of which were all the same. It's made me quite impatient and cynical towards online dating. However, if you are my type physically and also a decent human being, I'm extremely patient, kind, and open minded.

Sorry, I don't speak enough Japanese to date someone who doesn't speak English at all.
What I’m doing with my life
I'm learning all that I can about everything. I love to experience new things and learn new tricks.
I’m really good at
Not sure. Never really mastered one thing. But I'm decently good at a lot of things.
The first things people usually notice about me
My hair. It's always changing. And my eyes. They're kinda huuuuge.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Please note: For food... I can't eat any food that lives in water. No fish, shrimp, crab, lobster, etc. I know I'm probably going to starve in Japan...

For media.... I'm a nerd and I gorge on Netflix.

I also like plays, musicals, orchestras, video game concerts, etc
The six things I could never do without
headphones
car (my fav place to be)
chapstick
reading material
music
and something else deep and meaningful. I'm drawing a blank
I spend a lot of time thinking about
-if Adam and Eve had bellybuttons.
-how awesome alternative construction is
-characters in fictional stories. I get waaaay too in depth with this. But I find it interesting to analyze the emotional aspects that go into creating a believable character. I like to read into what's not written.
-what I want to do with the rest of my life.
-if I should change my hair again.
-where I should go on my next road trip.
-why this is a dating site that doesn't ask about what an ideal first date would be. (I wouldn't answer anyway lol)
On a typical Friday night I am
Lol. Who knows....
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I have a very outgoing personality. I'm loud and I will say anything. But, if I like someone, I become very shy.
You should message me if
-You're willing to ask me out on a date that doesn't end at a hotel

-You read my profile.

-You are male but often get mistaken for female

-You're actually female and love Netflix, crafts, travel, eki stamps, thrift stores, theater, cinema, cooking, board games... Hell, anything except clubs and drugs. Those are a no-go for me.

-You're a musician, tattoo artist, or anything creative

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

caberham posted:

For men: I'm only attracted to Asian men. Feminine or long haired men only. Everyone else will be ignored or will receive a scathing response depending on my mood.

You know, given how Asian men are regarded as "need not apply" in online dating this would make her kind of a unicorn...

shame about the whole "must be a sissy dick-tucking fuckboi stereotype Asian man" thing.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

My crystal ball says she spends all of her disposable (and probably a fair chunk of her indisposable income) on host clubs.

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic

Otisburg posted:

You know, given how Asian men are regarded as "need not apply" in online dating this would make her kind of a unicorn...

shame about the whole "must be a sissy dick-tucking fuckboi stereotype Asian man" thing.

Uh, a unicorn is something else.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

mitztronic posted:

Uh, a unicorn is something else.

Yeah, I know.

I guess substitute your own "magical rare creature that you don't see on dating sites that much."

Hippogriff or phlumph or whatever, I don't have a monster manual in front of me.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
i believe the correct mythological animal to describe a woman who likes asian men would be qilin rather than unicorn

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Apparently Jon Pop has tried his luck on okcupid
http://imgur.com/a/dBT1Z

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

The Fattest PI posted:

Lol what a charmer

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The Fattest PI posted:

Jesus

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Fattest PI posted:

The struggle of a fedora against racism is real.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

The delay in response that made him jump immediately to accusations of racial hatred looks to be less than 24 hours.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Shima Honnou posted:

i believe the correct mythological animal to describe a woman who likes asian men would be qilin rather than unicorn

maybe i hang out with a bunch of weirdos, but i didn't realize liking asian men was that uncommon in this day and age

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

Otisburg posted:

The delay in response that made him jump immediately to accusations of racial hatred looks to be less than 24 hours.

I understand being eager for a respond from someone who looks interesting, but those kind of guys seems to think that the world should stop for them. How can someone be so bad at human interaction is a mystery to me.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I'm a female, for reference. Just got this Engrishy message.

:haw: are you today

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Cuckoo posted:

I'm a female, for reference. Just got this Engrishy message.

:haw: are you today

Wet it up.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

YeahTubaMike posted:

maybe i hang out with a bunch of weirdos, but i didn't realize liking asian men was that uncommon in this day and age

i'm half-asian and it kinda is

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

YeahTubaMike posted:

In my experience it is quite uncommon outside of big cities or weeaboos.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

It's not just anecdotes, I forget which big site crunched the numbers but Asian men have the lowest response rate of all demographics.

IDK why it is. I'm sure depictions of Asian dudes as effete weirdos (The Hangover, Two Broke Girls, Gangnam Style Man, etc.) doesn't help, and seems to have burrowed into this woman's brain.

Maybe we need to have a martial arts movie Renaissance, at least have the lazy stereotypes be cool, butch sexhavers.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

caberham posted:

Not looking for anything casual or FWB... and it makes me sad that so many people seek temporary pleasure over a real connection. This means that if "casual sex" is something you are seeking, EVEN IF it's not the only thing, I'm not interested in meeting you. We are obviously at different points in life. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm just not interested in someone who still finds that lifestyle acceptable. I was there once too... 10 years ago. Time to be an adult.

For those that keep asking: I'm an English teacher. I'm nearly 30

I, too, was hugely into anonymous bath-house fucks for a brief period in my late tweens.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
All my straight Asian guy friends pretty much uniformly agree that the dating market is harder for them and based on the evidence I've seen I'm inclined to agree.
(Doubly so if they don't fall into the effete girly Asian boy stereotype that the charming lady above seems to want)

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
Is "not looking for a father for my child" the single mom version of a man's "not looking to hook up"?

Evilpiggie
Feb 22, 2009

The Fattest PI posted:

This brightened my day up. I really needed this. Thank you a million.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Otisburg posted:

It's not just anecdotes, I forget which big site crunched the numbers but Asian men have the lowest response rate of all demographics.

IDK why it is. I'm sure depictions of Asian dudes as effete weirdos (The Hangover, Two Broke Girls, Gangnam Style Man, etc.) doesn't help, and seems to have burrowed into this woman's brain.

Maybe we need to have a martial arts movie Renaissance, at least have the lazy stereotypes be cool, butch sexhavers.

OKC crunched numbers on their own users: http://blog.okcupid.com/

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Moneyball posted:

Is "not looking for a father for my child" the single mom version of a man's "not looking to hook up"?

If by that you mean they're looking for a hook-up, then yes. They are defnitely looking for a hook up.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

If by that you mean they're looking for a hook-up, then yes. They are defnitely looking for a hook up.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Huh, I thought asian guys got like +10 cool points by default? Or am I watching too many HK action movies?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol are people really unaware that women find asian men the least attractive by a long shot??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

mobby_6kl posted:

Huh, I thought asian guys got like +10 cool points by default? Or am I watching too many HK action movies?

lol

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol are people really unaware that women find asian men the least attractive by a long shot??

Whenever I date a white nerd (which is a lot) I get incredulous looks that I don't watch or enjoy anime.

• Locked thread