Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

I love that they look right at the lasers just before they fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

(less lovely gfy version I don't know how to imbed

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
All I see is :parrot:

wafflemoose
Apr 10, 2009

Dogmeat running off the ledge at the end is a nice touch.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Starhawk64 posted:

Dogmeat running off the ledge at the end is a nice touch.

I didn't even notice that because it happens all the goddamned time. I just tune it out, now.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Oh... dear... god.

Fallout 4 player is decapitated, lives

Perception drops to zero holy poo poo this is the funniest thing.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Dewgy posted:

Oh... dear... god.

Apparently Perception drops to 0 whenever your head is crippled(but not gone).

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Cool 56 megabyte gif, at that point just link the video

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Goddamn flying bears.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Oxyclean posted:

(less lovely gfy version I don't know how to imbed[/url]

Use lpix.org.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
In Fallout 4, Every couple of minutes my character seems to be ordering around animals that aren't even there.
I'll open a door inside a building and he'll start shouting things like "Attack!" or "Rip 'em apart!" like the door will just fly off the hinges and start mauling people.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

scarycave posted:

In Fallout 4, Every couple of minutes my character seems to be ordering around animals that aren't even there.
I'll open a door inside a building and he'll start shouting things like "Attack!" or "Rip 'em apart!" like the door will just fly off the hinges and start mauling people.

You're haunted by the ghost of good rads.

Zortzico
Jul 3, 2007

We're Just Running In The 90's

Oh my god, Skyrim flashbacks with Lydia loving up every single ambush you have lined up, triggering a trap you're trying to not get hit by, or standing in the only goddamned door and not moving. Usually all three, so you get to learn how to quickload effectlvely.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Fallout 4 companions get seen when sneaking, get in your way and gently caress up so much it's comical.

I've died at least twice because my companion blocked a doorway I was trying to run through to escape something.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Dewgy posted:

Oh... dear... god.

Welp now i know what my second playthrough will be

http://youtu.be/FHWmxCoTV3Y

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I went back to the Swatter Salesman in Diamond City, saw that "Looking for work" was a choice - guy's asking if I've given up on a quest I already completed. I tell him no. Cue the quest start pop up.
I check my unfinished quests and its in there - I go to my completed quests and its also there. The quest markers also pop-up again. I reload and stop talking to him.

Also while looking through completed quests its telling me I failed a quest I completed and got the reward for.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Foxhound posted:

Fallout 4 companions get seen when sneaking, get in your way and gently caress up so much it's comical.

I've died at least twice because my companion blocked a doorway I was trying to run through to escape something.

Once I realised you could use any corpse, even a chicken, to hold infinite amounts of loot when running through a dungeon, I never looked back at using companions. I only ever used them as packhorses anyway.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Zortzico posted:

Oh my god, Skyrim flashbacks with Lydia loving up every single ambush you have lined up, triggering a trap you're trying to not get hit by, or standing in the only goddamned door and not moving. Usually all three, so you get to learn how to quickload effectlvely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTMwjYgJsFQ

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

Foxhound posted:

I can't help but find it funny that they operate on similar rules to enemies, and don't seem to understand how this whole stealth killing thing works, and will spout the must-have-been-the-wind kinds of lines each time you get back into stealth.

I had a quest go very wrong the other day. Was supposed to help do a staged fight where you just punch some guys with an NPC, and they'd take a dive...only it all went horribly wrong and I think the NPC pulled out a pistol from nowhere and capped the guy he was supposed to punch out. There's a chance it was my companion that went crazy and shot up the dude, but I swear I saw the NPC holding a pistol.

It was definitely not part of the quest, and a reload had things play out normally.

Oxyclean has a new favorite as of 17:30 on Nov 17, 2015

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
In The Last of Us they made it so the enemies simply couldn't see your companions. It makes the game look dumb when they're running around in plain sight and nobody responds, but you instantly forgive it because the alternative is far worse.

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

Roro posted:

Speaking of Fallout 4, I've just seen three Pipboy Editions (as in, with the "ultra-rare" Pipboys and huge fuckoff boxes) for sale in my local CEX.

Local CEX are selling FO4 for PS4 used for more than it costs new and I've no idea how that is supposed to work.

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Once I realised you could use any corpse, even a chicken, to hold infinite amounts of loot when running through a dungeon, I never looked back at using companions. I only ever used them as packhorses anyway.

You get a special perk if you max out their approval though.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

ookiimarukochan posted:

Local CEX are selling FO4 for PS4 used for more than it costs new and I've no idea how that is supposed to work.

Gullible people what assume preowned = cheaper and don't bother to check? I've seen it happen before (and done it before with "rare" items).

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

ImpAtom posted:

Goddamn flying bears.

Brings me back to the Bear Birds of Red Dead Redemption.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Wish I could find that old video of, I think, Skyrim, with this dead snow leopard or white tiger or something, where the corpse starts spinning and takes off into the air, complete with midi space-y music and everything.

A Frosty Witch
Apr 21, 2005

I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

neogeo0823 posted:

Wish I could find that old video of, I think, Skyrim, with this dead snow leopard or white tiger or something, where the corpse starts spinning and takes off into the air, complete with midi space-y music and everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TjWfUwf1LA

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I think this is my favorite Moon Theme video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6AHtM8qKM

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Yesssssss the way the music starts and stops with the corpse's airborne status gets me every time.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

i... i didn't even kill these guys. :ohdear:

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuxF_ebaeSA

deep impact on vhs posted:

It's good to see Jeffrey getting work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4pJ3MXapf4&t=1226s

Arsonist Daria has a new favorite as of 21:59 on Nov 17, 2015

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

I think that's an easter egg judging from the cars stuck in the trees overhead.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

-Zydeco- posted:

I think that's an easter egg judging from the cars stuck in the trees overhead.

i dunno because when i tried to move their bodies they wouldn't come out and then they just fell into the world

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

i dunno because when i tried to move their bodies they wouldn't come out and then they just fell into the world

That happens. There's an area where a deathclaw leaps onto you from a cliff above, only it missed me and kept falling. Then it'd reappear at the cliff top and fall through the world again. It didn't stop until I killed it and its rag dolling body start flying around the cave.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

neogeo0823 posted:

:stare:

Get yo rear end to Ducktales right now son.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Lord Chumley posted:

:stare:

Get yo rear end to Ducktales right now son.
Are you actually shocked that people have not played a 25 year old game? Please don't nitpick with "but the remake".

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Simply Simon posted:

Are you actually shocked that people have not played a 25 year old game? Please don't nitpick with "but the remake".

horrified

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Why would I play Duck Tales over Black Ops 3?

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Well, how do you feel about ducks?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Well, how do you feel about ducks?

Ducks are rapists and should be shunned from society. The monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Simply Simon posted:

No, but I am surprised that internet video game nerds manage to avoid the Ducktales Moon theme for 25 years.