Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

paranoid randroid posted:

malkmosity levels spiking...... a trucker hat spontaneously appears on my head

lol arcade fire huh. what, was FYE out of kings of leon the day you went shopping for hip new tracks

i'm offended at the idea you think i've been to a record store any time in the past 5 years/bought any of that music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The 90s were all about the wire rim.

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

I POSSESS THE POWER CHRONIC

nutranurse posted:

weed is good

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Jagchosis posted:

enjoying running races is another loving weird thing

doing a lot of cardio or weightlifting exercise releases endorphins, races provide structure to plan a regiment around and an excuse to meet other exercisers

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
http://www.newcriterion.com/articles.cfm/The-perversions-of-M--Foucault-4714

this person is very mad

very very mad

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
do they realize that complaining about foucault is literally tugging on his nip chain in valhalla

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

That dude looks like he could use some hot wax and claw marks, imo

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
explosions?

https://mobile.twitter.com/pmfenech/status/666830390326394880/video/1

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Rodatose posted:

doing a lot of cardio or weightlifting exercise releases endorphins, races provide structure to plan a regiment around and an excuse to meet other exercisers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwQWXs1Uw8

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
nm

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcPAISniFtA

rest in pizza

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Hollismason posted:

No War but

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cla$$war

Notable for having "superman" burn liar into George Bush's forehead and also claim that 9/11 was a inside job.

sounds good

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

it's kind of shocking that john mccain is still alive

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Badger of Basra posted:

like how many times did he have cancer? 4?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

just nine more days and i can relax on dry land again with beer and hos and a nice lawn that needs mowing i'm sure and a pet pig who is apparently kind of a bastard

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

just nine more days and i can relax on dry land again with beer and hos and a nice lawn that needs mowing i'm sure and a pet pig who is apparently kind of a bastard

lock up your daughters everyone

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

spite

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

i still lust for palin v. mccain senate race

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

He explained by describing a conversation he had with his daughter Reese. “Reesy, you know, we understand these people are in trouble,” Kasich said. “But think about us putting somebody in our street, in our town, in our country who mean us harm. We can’t do that, can we, Reesy?” Kasich amplified this by noting: “I get criticized for having a big heart. I have a big heart, but I have a big brain, too.”

jesus fuckin christ

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Badger of Basra posted:

He explained by describing a conversation he had with his daughter Reese. “Reesy, you know, we understand these people are in trouble,” Kasich said. “But think about us putting somebody in our street, in our town, in our country who mean us harm. We can’t do that, can we, Reesy?” Kasich amplified this by noting: “I get criticized for having a big heart. I have a big heart, but I have a big brain, too.”

jesus fuckin christ

yeah hopefully an enlarged heart

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Badger of Basra posted:

jesus fuckin christ

isnt he still governor? he seems to be shooting himself in the foot pretty badly for his re-election

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

isnt he still governor? he seems to be shooting himself in the foot pretty badly for his re-election

he already got reelected once because his opponent was indicted for fraud or something (state democratic party stronk) and they probably have term limits

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
reesey, reesester, reeses pieces, i will always hate the loving levantines

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

i just watched brian sewell describe being at dinner with dali and asked to pose for photos masturbating on a giant statue of christ

the art world eh

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

jesus fuckin christ

does john kasich have a son

i will settle in ohio so that my sons can permanently gently caress up his son's knees on the football field

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

PupsOfWar posted:

i will settle in ohio so that my sons can permanently gently caress up his son's knees on the football field

that's pretty messed up tbh

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

dogbutton

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

PupsOfWar posted:

during the debate he repeatedly, and i mean repeatedly, said "I HAVE TWO SIXTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS [and america is bad]" so i don't think so

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

PupsOfWar posted:

sounds good

It is good for the time period. There were a lot of cynical as gently caress comics released between 2002 to 2005. It's not like the best but it is a actual good story.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Jagchosis posted:

during the debate he repeatedly, and i mean repeatedly, said "I HAVE TWO SIXTEEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS [and america is bad]" so i don't think so

I loved when someone commented 'well, he's got the pervy old man vote'

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

ok fine, a mattock then. I've always wanted one

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Badger of Basra posted:

lock up your daughters everyone

Why? He has a pet pig.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

ok fine, a mattock then. I've always wanted one

sailors just have a ... reputation for their activities portside

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I think I'm becoming an alcoholic.

My aunt died from it, my sister has destroyed her life because of it. But because of my condition and the state of my life, I'm not sure I care.

I'm not sure what aspect of those sentences worries me more.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Disinterested posted:

i just watched brian sewell describe being at dinner with dali and asked to pose for photos masturbating on a giant statue of christ

the art world eh

don't try to let the "art world" get credit for dali, that fool was sui generis

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

oh poo poo French police have the guy who masterminded the attacks barricaded in an apartment!

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

site posted:

I think I'm becoming an alcoholic.

My aunt died from it, my sister has destroyed her life because of it. But because of my condition and the state of my life, I'm not sure I care.

I'm not sure what aspect of those sentences worries me more.

the correct answer is the caring bit

seek help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

oh poo poo French police have the guy who masterminded the attacks barricaded in an apartment!

i hope they get the guy who did the thing. viva el france

• Locked thread