Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perhaps a hamster
Jun 15, 2010

macnbc posted:

Here's another System Shock 2 code. Replace lowercase words with numbers and for God's sake post it if you claim it.

NALSCBCfiveBEsevenCFFelevenNU

Thanks dude, just picked this one up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
NALS9FC3A1C36179VT - SS2
HPMA9FC3A1C36179UD - Riddick

macnbc
Dec 13, 2006

brb, time travelin'
I didn't claim it, but someone got that Riddick code already.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
So uh, when's Full Throttle gonna come out? It's been a loooong while, but I loving loved the soundtrack and the game, it was something else entirely.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Fargin Icehole posted:

So uh, when's Full Throttle gonna come out? It's been a loooong while, but I loving loved the soundtrack and the game, it was something else entirely.

Night Dive Studios and GoG only have so many interns to sacrifice to the Devil at any one time.

BadAstronaut
Sep 15, 2004

Maybe there is some remake on the way?

I know DoTT is coming. So maybe that's why?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Anyone know if GOG has ever tried to acquire the old Legend Entertainment games? Stuff like Death Gate, the two Gateway titles, Companions of Xanth, Eric The Unready, etc etc?

I'd love to have a go at those games again, particularly Death Gate and the Gateway stuff.

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I have fond memories of Death Gate, it was very nice game. Never played Gateway series, even though I am fan of the books.

I really hope they acquire those games sometimes :ohdear:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BadAstronaut posted:

Maybe there is some remake on the way?

I know DoTT is coming. So maybe that's why?
I wondered if they were going to release another groip of Lucasarts games when the new Star wars movie comes out, but there hasn't been a peep.

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

JustJeff88 posted:

Gladly if I still had it. Nobody has taken my SS2 key yet either, but Riddick went in a blink

I may be able to help you. Do you still have it? I don't have PM but I can give my email.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Anyone know if GOG has ever tried to acquire the old Legend Entertainment games? Stuff like Death Gate, the two Gateway titles, Companions of Xanth, Eric The Unready, etc etc?

I'd love to have a go at those games again, particularly Death Gate and the Gateway stuff.

They're owned by Atari now, at minimum, not counting the rights holders of the books a bunch of those are based on (you forgot Callahan's Crosstime Saloon).

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

saucerman posted:

I may be able to help you. Do you still have it? I don't have PM but I can give my email.

Yes, I can e-mail it to you

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

JustJeff88 posted:

Yes, I can e-mail it to you

-removed-

saucerman fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Nov 20, 2015

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever
Where are the keys now that the sale is over? I can't remember, but I believe that they were good until mid-December

Hidden Asbestos
Nov 24, 2003
[placeholder]

JustJeff88 posted:

Where are the keys now that the sale is over? I can't remember, but I believe that they were good until mid-December

GOG.com > Account > Orders & Settings > Orders History then click 'Orders History' drop-down and set the filters to just show "Unredeemed Gifts"

Y'know, obvious right?!

edit: Probably quicker to search your e-mail as the unlocked tier codes are plain-text in them iirc.

Hidden Asbestos fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Nov 18, 2015

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Hidden Asbestos posted:

GOG.com > Account > Orders & Settings > Orders History then click 'Orders History' drop-down and set the filters to just show "Unredeemed Gifts"

Oh, hey, thanks for that, I actually found out I have keys for Dungeon Keeper, Age of Wonders, and Little Big Adventure. Don't even know why, but I'll give them to people here since they are just sitting there being worthless. Ask for one and ye shall receive, here, PM, or Steam chat.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

Hidden Asbestos posted:

Y'know, obvious right?!

edit: Probably quicker to search your e-mail as the unlocked tier codes are plain-text in them iirc.

I did that; wasn't there. Positive that I didn't use it, but my copy of Riddick that I gave away doesn't show up either even though I'm sure that the chap redeemed it. Banished only shows up because I redeemed it myself. I don't recall them sending out e-mails about this; the only place that I knew of for those keys was the top of the storefront page while the sale was still running.

Wizard Styles
Aug 6, 2014

level 15 disillusionist
Shouldn't Banished actually not show up with those filter settings?

Either way, maybe just email them if you can't get it to show up. GOG's pretty good about these things afaik.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

Casimir Radon posted:

I wondered if they were going to release another groip of Lucasarts games when the new Star wars movie comes out, but there hasn't been a peep.

what do they have left for Star Wars games though? Haven't they released everything from the 90s at this point?

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Didn't realise I already had SS2, please say if you take it:

NALSE4099
3795A26OT

Hidden Asbestos
Nov 24, 2003
[placeholder]

Saoshyant posted:

Oh, hey, thanks for that, I actually found out I have keys for Dungeon Keeper, Age of Wonders, and Little Big Adventure. Don't even know why, but I'll give them to people here since they are just sitting there being worthless. Ask for one and ye shall receive, here, PM, or Steam chat.

I found I have 75p in store credit unexpectedly too :hfive:

They went through a phase of giving away copies of those games IIRC (definitely AoW) I guess as a web server stress test but I don't know - it was a click this button and we'll e-mail you a code. Easily forgotten about.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Well, I can't seem to give them away, so let's make them available for anyone lurking about.

Little Big Adventure
F79AD-584CF-8DAE7-67198

Dungeon Keeper
ETGK-AZXN-S9TC-VVCW

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Saoshyant posted:

Well, I can't seem to give them away, so let's make them available for anyone lurking about.

Little Big Adventure

Grabbed Little Big Adventure, thanks!

Wizard Styles
Aug 6, 2014

level 15 disillusionist
So Hard West is kind of dickish. Not the turn-based battles, but I just missed out on like half of the first scenario (so basically a bunch of CYOA segments and most likely some money and loot) because I triggered story events too soon, which first got me cursed so my prospecting business went to poo poo and I could no longer generate income, and then made me an outlaw and ended the scenario.

Fun game though, although it kind of seems like it takes itself too seriously for a game that is about demon hunting in the Old West.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Um, here's Torchlight. I didn't know I still had it.

T7U8-68QJ-3DM6-AALC

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Aces High posted:

what do they have left for Star Wars games though? Haven't they released everything from the 90s at this point?

Episode one: Racer and Battle for Naboo. Say what you will about the movie they are both good games.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

OptimusShr posted:

Episode one: Racer and Battle for Naboo. Say what you will about the movie they are both good games.

I never played Battle for Naboo but Racer is probably the last big game that I want GOG to get (outside of No One Lives Forever but I dunno if that is ever going to happen) that I would buy as soon as they released it.

Arclyte
Apr 21, 2002

Saoshyant posted:

Dungeon Keeper
ETGK-AZXN-S9TC-VVCW

I took this one, thank you!

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

Breadallelogram posted:

Um, here's Torchlight. I didn't know I still had it.

T7U8-68QJ-3DM6-AALC

I nabbed that, if that's okay.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Testekill posted:

I never played Battle for Naboo but Racer is probably the last big game that I want GOG to get (outside of No One Lives Forever but I dunno if that is ever going to happen) that I would buy as soon as they released it.

Battle for Naboo was done by Factor 5 who did Rogue Squadron. It features an interconnected story where as Squadron just had each level be its own thing until the very end. And you can switch vehicles in mission and ground vehicles that don't suck like in Rogue Leader.

thekodfish
Oct 31, 2010
Yam Slacker
I've also discovered a bunch of unused codes of games I already have!

System Shock 2
NALS955E982A5CEDGX

Torchlight
7YHX-NWLG-BYLR-CKLK

Age of Wonders
2A6AB-AF268-45ACA-67C83

Alehkhs
Oct 6, 2010

The Sorrow of Poets

TheKingOfDastards posted:

System Shock 2
NALS955E982A5CEDGX

Grabbed this. Thank you!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

JustJeff88 posted:

Gladly if I still had it. Nobody has taken my SS2 key yet either, but Riddick went in a blink

Still got SS2? I don't have plat but lol is my email

e: nevermind, didn't see the guy above me.

WeedlordGoku69 fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 19, 2015

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

TheKingOfDastards posted:

Age of Wonders
2A6AB-AF268-45ACA-67C83

Took this guy, thanks!

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat

OptimusShr posted:

Oh man, those games were just the best.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

drkeiscool posted:

I nabbed that, if that's okay.

That's why I posted it! Enjoy.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

OptimusShr posted:

Agreed except for this level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QZbYwZ7RSk

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

drkeiscool posted:

Oh man, those games were just the best.

Yeah, I still have my copy of Racer on the 64 and the main big arcade in Melbourne has the arcade version which I have a couple of races on when I go there.

EDIT: Seriously, Episode 1 Racer is the coolest goddamn game.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Nov 19, 2015

saucerman
Mar 20, 2009

JustJeff88 posted:

I did that; wasn't there. Positive that I didn't use it, but my copy of Riddick that I gave away doesn't show up either even though I'm sure that the chap redeemed it. Banished only shows up because I redeemed it myself. I don't recall them sending out e-mails about this; the only place that I knew of for those keys was the top of the storefront page while the sale was still running.

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008

Uhh what's so bad about that level? I've never played it but nothing in that video makes it seem bad.