Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

girl pants posted:

Cooking for bae was made for this thread. Here's something from the very beginning of their account:

That actually looks like a respectable plate of cuy from an actual Ecuadorian restaurant which just reinforces my idea that most of those posts are fake and trying to be funny

Edit: yeah its literally the 5th image on Google images for cuy

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 04:40 on Nov 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011

Sweet potato and white chocolate kit kats. You're meant to bake them so I did and they started turning black the moment I turned to wash my hands. They're also terribly sweet and I like sweets.

4 inch cut no femmes has a new favorite as of 05:23 on Nov 18, 2015

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Sweet potato and white chocolate kit kats. You're meant to bake them so I did and they started turning black the moment I turned to wash my hands. They're also terribly sweet and I like sweets.

...what?

Where's the sweet potato, and what the gently caress

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's these http://www.worldofsnacks.com/store/p545/Baked_Sweet_Potato_Kit_Kat.html

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Aesop Poprock posted:

That actually looks like a respectable plate of cuy from an actual Ecuadorian restaurant which just reinforces my idea that most of those posts are fake and trying to be funny

Edit: yeah its literally the 5th image on Google images for cuy

And to me it looks like a guanine pig fell into a deep fryer, so I think it tastes are just subjective

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh, gagh! Delicious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoOfjGqo5EY

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm Riker

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

The Sourtoe cocktail, a drink garnished with a real severed human toe.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

quote:

In the past 40 years, the Downtown Hotel has gone through about 12 toes. The original was swallowed in 1980. Whenever that happens, the swallower must pay a $500 fine. Toes are hard to come by, so swallowing the toe is discouraged.

discouraged

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

zedprime posted:

Stare too long into the burger, and the burger stares back.
This is on you.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I'm the dogface on the right that's resigned to its fate.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've gambled there.

Did not order the sour toe

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

kinmik posted:

This is on you.
Wow, a lot of these are pretty same-y, but this is a good one.

I'm the cheese-leg burger-frog.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Potato Jones posted:

Wow, a lot of these are pretty same-y, but this is a good one.

I'm the cheese-leg burger-frog.
Seems Google's nightmare generator learned about ducks, some kind of amphibian, and possibly sea life. This bodes well for sleeping aid stock.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
That all seems fairly accurate to the Skyline Chili experience, and could be held up as a paragon of fast food at home.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I found out yesterday I work less than a mile from the plant that makes that.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Iron Crowned posted:

I found out yesterday I work less than a mile from the plant that makes that.

It must suck living so close to a wastewater treatment facility.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

cash crab posted:

discouraged

Apparently the last guy to do it downed the whole drink, toe and all, and plunked down the $500 for the toe plus the cost of the cocktail, then left. Swallowing the toe now costs $2500 to discourage toe-eaters.

If you've seen Tim and Eric's bedtime stories, please dont tell Bob Oedenkirk about this drink.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

that burger reminds me of the guy in robocop what gets dunked in acid

Vic Boss
Jan 19, 2007

:ocelot:
You're pretty good.
:ocelot:
Really hope there's no "sourpuss" drink :(

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

http://internetplz.tumblr.com/post/129808463760/i-didnt-know-there-was-something-like-food-horror

This sure is a photoset.

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking

I wonder what must go through the minds of people who think this is real.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Un chien andalou posted:

For the most part, it looks indistinguishable from 1950s cookbook food.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

For the most part, it looks indistinguishable from 1950s cookbook food.

The difference is that I would eat the hell out of 1950s cookbook food, but whatever's going on in that photoset would at least give me pause before I started eating.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Un chien andalou posted:

I'm willing to believe that a bunch of middle aged dads got together to do that.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It must suck living so close to a wastewater treatment facility.

Not really. At least you know the surface water is safe since all discharge is being saved for this.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Wanamingo posted:

I'm willing to believe that a bunch of middle aged dads got together to do that.

IIRC it was part of a comedic art shoot.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Wanamingo posted:

I mean, my friends and I try to get together every year for Friendsgiving (the Saturday after the fated holiday) and I'd like to think we're still doing it after reaching peak Dad.

However, I'd also like to think we are still trying to serve edible food too.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Good news, everyone! It's my birthday on Saturday. In honour of me (who is the best), please amass some quality AFP. Things like:

And so on.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

And so on.

I've made that last one out of spare taco meat when I was in high school, many times. Happy birthday weird garbage eater

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

Good news, everyone! It's my birthday on Saturday. In honour of me (who is the best), please amass some quality AFP. Things like:

You really shouldn't take inspiration for your birthday dinner from this thread.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Picnic Princess posted:

You really shouldn't take inspiration for your birthday dinner from this thread.

If there's one crossover from my actual personality and the simulation of my gimmick it's that I love to eat garbage.

I think this year I am going to order Pizza Hut. For real. Pizza Hut and an entire cake from what used to be the Dominion grocery, the un-iced kind that are just sad little lumps of delicious chocolate. And a six-pack. "Enough about breakfast, what about dinner? NYUK NYUK NYUK NYUK"

e: My dreams are dashed, as Pizza Hut does not deliver to my house. No nyuk nyuks this year.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 08:05 on Nov 19, 2015

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Go in the phone book and get pizza from the first place in the listings. Something like AAAAAAA+ Pizza.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

cash crab posted:

If there's one crossover from my actual personality and the simulation of my gimmick it's that I love to eat garbage.

I think this year I am going to order Pizza Hut. For real. Pizza Hut and an entire cake from what used to be the Dominion grocery, the un-iced kind that are just sad little lumps of delicious chocolate. And a six-pack. "Enough about breakfast, what about dinner? NYUK NYUK NYUK NYUK"

e: My dreams are dashed, as Pizza Hut does not deliver to my house. No nyuk nyuks this year.

get 2 of the pretzel crust Hot 'n Ready's from Little Ceaser's for like $12

E: you still have to go get them

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Happy birthday to me :toot:
Made myself a nice frittata with roast potato, pumpkin and zucchini, fried mushroom, onion, garlic and spinach.
Tomorrow night I might go to a nearby international food hall type place before I move away. On the weekend doing nothing special because I'm moving. :sigh:

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
On my 30th birthday I bought and ate a whole bunch of Pop Tarts because I'd never in my life eaten Pop Tarts. I even made my own Pop Tarts before ever buying and consuming Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts®.

They are technically food.

edit: oh poo poo my birthday is next sunday, what sort of garbage should I shovel into my idiot face this time?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Lotsa people born 9 months after february.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I... Oh. Oh nooo.

My birthday was the 18th woohoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

^^ Looks bad, Todd

cash crab posted:

We're going to celebrate cash crab day by watching college football and making a bacon explosion. Pics of bacon explosion to be posted on Cash Crab Day®

• Locked thread