Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

nickmeister posted:

When did trump get a gaping wound where his ear used to be?

a blue velvet cartoon

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/aUyvIz9.jpg[/img]:kheldragar:[/timg]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Rorus Raz posted:

Please stop making replies. Let this thread die. Give me rest from my eternal shitposting.

I have a Radical Fundamenalist following for you. :swoon:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Fuckin lol are you kidding me ^

Rorus Raz posted:

Please stop making replies. Let this thread die. Give me rest from my eternal shitposting.

I am fundamentally in love with this radical post

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

This would be better if it was just an empty metal ring.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

Internet Webguy posted:

When he himself is radical Islam.

a president who radical in he own islam; a shameful president

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

Rorus Raz posted:

Come now. You know as well as I do that as long as there is evil in the hearts of men, politoons will continue to exist.

That rad pantsosaurus is a nice silver lining, tho.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Holy moly

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This rules but is it an edit or did Bennett just redo one of his older cartoons? I'm positive I've seen this before as the Social Safety Net now hollow in the middle?

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Except not even then. Not even if they're orphans under 5.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Internet Webguy posted:

So... welcome to the radical slam jam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4jW2H6V7gk

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

This rules but is it an edit or did Bennett just redo one of his older cartoons? I'm positive I've seen this before as the Social Safety Net now hollow in the middle?

Bennett has been doing firefighter life net metaphors for at least thirty years now

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the latest airstrikes in Syria – French, Russian, British and US warplanes have struck Islamic State targets in Syria and Iraq"

Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn backs 'strictly necessary force' to save lives

Times:

After Alfred Leete.

Mail:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwBcYMaz0Jg

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Outside of a nation of their own where they can feel safe, appreciated and accepted, Islamists would happily settle for a foreign nation governed by a man who would strive to make them feel the same way. A political endorsement of wiser heads cartoon.

prinnylaharl
Feb 10, 2013
I never remember which British papers are owned by assholes but it's made a lot easier going off how they treat Corbyn.

Also gently caress mac forever, hopefully using something with spikes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is there a reason the ears are drawn the wrong way around?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Oh boy, Mac is really putting out some strong award bait close to Gay Abortions season.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Guys, you shouldn't take too much offense at cartoons comparing people to rats, they might actually be complimenting them! http://www.livescience.com/17378-rats-show-empathy.html

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

So I made this, but it felt like kind of a lazy edit. So I didn't really feel like posting it, at first.

Then I saw Rorus's latest and realized what I should have been making all along.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Rorus Raz posted:

Lookin like a fool with your eggs on the ground

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

KennyMan666 posted:

So I made this, but it felt like kind of a lazy edit. So I didn't really feel like posting it, at first.

4/10

KennyMan666 posted:

Then I saw Rorus's latest and realized what I should have been making all along.

8/10 (fool-donkey isn't reading DBD)

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Internet Webguy posted:

Obama presents: Radical Slam!
Next issue: Tubular Jam!

Rorus Raz posted:

:h:

Baron Bifford
May 24, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

bunnyofdoom posted:

Does bors always draw cops as Judge Dredd?
It's surprising that an American cartoonist would use Dredd at all. Dredd isn't all that recognizable outside Britain.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Cat Mattress posted:

Obama presents: Radical Slam!
Next issue: Tubular Jam!

I've been to a few radical slams in my time and let me tell you, after the fifth rant about hating the tories delivered in a dramatic stop-start cadence it gets a bit much. Though I’m glad Obama is doing his bit to support the arts.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"I don't see what the problem is" isn't even that radical of a slam though. Step up your game, Obama.

I think the second-laziest Tragedy Cartoon behind "symbol of attacked area sheds single tear" is probably "politician I don't like says he doesn't give a poo poo about this tragedy because he is a big ol' meanie pants"

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Baron Bifford posted:

It's surprising that an American cartoonist would use Dredd at all. Dredd isn't all that recognizable outside Britain.

Seriously? There have been two major Dredd movies over the years (with one of them being pretty good).

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Bots is also a nerd who has drawn all Republican nominees as Cable because he can.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Listening to a vaporwave mix called, "REPTILIAN TV," does Dees know? :tinfoil:

Lil' kid has, apparently, taken melange; the kid is amazingly articulate and that dad is super cool, thanks for posting that. :unsmith:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Bots is also a nerd who has drawn all Republican nominees as Cable because he can.

I need to see this drawing.

edit: Here's Jesus Cable, from his Tumblr.

prefect fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Nov 18, 2015

Hubis
May 18, 2003

Boy, I wish we had one of those doomsday machines...

Baron Bifford posted:

:what:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Baron Bifford posted:

Don't you have an essay to write

oobey
Nov 19, 2002

prefect posted:

I need to see this drawing.

edit: Here's Jesus Cable, from his Tumblr.

This is pretty awesome (okay, it's really awesome) but it appears as though Jesus has zero pouches??

Get it together, Bors.

Baron Bifford
May 24, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

El Disco posted:

Seriously? There have been two major Dredd movies over the years (with one of them being pretty good).
Well, I can't remember the last time an American writer or entertainer referenced Dredd. This cartoon struck me as unusual.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Baron Bifford posted:

Well, I can't remember the last time an American writer or entertainer referenced Dredd. This cartoon struck me as unusual.

Sylvester Stallone and Karl Urban referenced him pretty hard I think.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

quote:

One is a Nazi cartoon laughing at Jews denied entry to democratic countries. The other is in the Daily Mail today

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
The Daily Mail is like a secret underground newspaper distributed by neo-nazis, right?

It's not an established paper with circulation that people read and nod along to, right? Right?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Erenthal posted:

The Daily Mail is like a secret underground newspaper distributed by neo-nazis, right?

It's not an established paper with circulation that people read and nod along to, right? Right?
yes except not secret or underground, and is read by millions :suicide:

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Erenthal posted:

Literally The Daily Mail founder

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

"I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll beg to be given a safe place to call home."

lmao the US asylum process is insane, I think even David Cameron said it'd be easier for an infiltrator to swim across the atlantic than to come via asylum to the US

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Erenthal posted:

The Daily Mail has been an abscess on British society since its formation and the fact it is one of the most popular papers demonstrates that people are generally bad.

• Locked thread