Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

The Management posted:

I used 3D Touch once. then I forgot it existed
I use it all the time for overcast but literally nothing else beside mail once a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i really miss my 5 :-( the 6 is too loving big

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
speaking of forgetting, I left my Apple Watch at home this morning and ugh I'm missing it badly. I could have Apple Pay'd with it twice already today but I had to use my phone like a caveman. and gently caress pulling the phone out every time I need to see when my next meeting is.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I am extremely gay for apple products.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

same

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

The Management posted:

speaking of forgetting, I left my Apple Watch at home this morning and ugh I'm missing it badly. I could have Apple Pay'd with it twice already today but I had to use my phone like a caveman. and gently caress pulling the phone out every time I need to see when my next meeting is.

good lord

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

The Management posted:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

The Management posted:

i love apple products too much to apply the restrictive yoke of gender to them

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i sold my MBA to a friend, i wasn't using it for anything since i got an MBP but it was still hard letting go of it.

The Management posted:

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

The Management posted:

forgot mine once since I got it and it drove me loving nuts. kept looking at my wrist to see the time or my next meeting. surprised how quickly I got used to having a watch again

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
watches are good

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

real watches are good. smartwatches are bad

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

http://www.mvmtwatches.com/

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
yeah let me just strap a dinner plate to my wrist :rolleyes:

500 years of clock miniaturization and we take a leap backwards in the 21st century

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Silver Alicorn posted:

yeah let me just strap a dinner plate to my wrist :rolleyes:

500 years of clock miniaturization and we take a leap backwards in the 21st century

swiss precision?

apple has chinese precision son. they know that them karate

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Dodoman posted:

swiss precision?

apple has chinese precision son. they know that them karate

lmao Swiss precision. *loses a minute every week*

a $10 casio quartz digital watch is far more accurate than any analog watch you can buy. they gave up that fight a long time ago.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
its cute to see people badmouthing apple things they have never tried

then they get one and suddenly realize how good theyve been all along

its gonna be funny to see how many people change opinions about the watch this christmas

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lol all that talk about minimalism and they didn't spring for a white on black date wheel

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

poty posted:

its gonna be funny to see how many people change opinions about the watch this christmas

the only people who say good things about apple watches are people who paid full price for them and have to justify it to themselves. people who receive them as xmas gifts are immune to this.

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

poty posted:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

your loved ones will be much happier with a pair of these and a check for $500

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

poty posted:

I would not like an Apple Watch this Christmas, as I would want to wait for Apple Watch 2 with improved battery

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy
i have this really useful thing, it is called a digital watch i bought 8 years ago that still works and looks good

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Dodoman posted:

digital watch ... looks good

:shepface:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i get more compliments on my semi-ironic casio calculator than anybody gets for their apple watch. it's also more useful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the irony casio calculator watch is such epic 2015

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

as a millennial, i love irony

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

you talkin' mess about my casio boy?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
mfw i strap on my orange crocks, vintage JNCOs,TMNT T-Shirt, Casio Calc, shutter shades, and jester hat

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

mfw i strap on my orange crocks, vintage JNCOs,TMNT T-Shirt, Casio Calc, shutter shades, and jester hat

all star

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

they're selling those hoverboards at the mall now. i wish they were cheap enough to buy one ironically. i want to ride it around the office, ironically.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I own more than a dozen casio watches, they are affordable, durable, functional and occasionally stylish

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
:frogsiren: crapple pencil bends and breaks under normal use :frogsiren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE9hHO4hM0c&t=252s

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

I would not like an Apple Watch this Christmas, as I would want to wait for Apple Watch 2 with improved battery

I don't know if they can improve the battery life unless they do something with the wrist band or turn it into an ugly android watch. I can almost get 2 full days out of my sport. What type of battery life are you getting? It charges really quickly so I just have an extra charging cord in my car.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

there's probably not going to be an apple watch 2. don't worry though, people look back fondly on the newton and you'll probably be able to sell your watch to a collector someday

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

neonbregna posted:

I don't know if they can improve the battery life unless they do something with the wrist band or turn it into an ugly android watch. I can almost get 2 full days out of my sport. What type of battery life are you getting? It charges really quickly so I just have an extra charging cord in my car.

lol

"i keep chargers available in multiple locations for my wristwatch"

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Smythe posted:

should be chucks instead of crocs imo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

ironic crocs, sincere chucks

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

bae sends me a cute puppy pic, it appears on my wrist. the watch is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

ironic crocs, sincere chucks

this

• Locked thread