Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Neymar is easily the best player in the world right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://streamable.com/23i3

phwoar

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
bbc are saying moyes is about to get sacked

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Aumanor posted:

I'm generally dismissive of any and all cospiracy theories, but the thing about the refs being explicitly told which club is supposed to win La Liga this season's getting more believable with every passing game.

Everyone in Spain is on the level of a 9-11 truther at this point, nothing is surprising

El Hefe posted:

The new San Mames was given the prize of best stadium in the world at the recent World Architecture Festival.

:agreed:

There's a big long street in Bilbao that ends at San Mames and they put the crest up there at that angle, it looks wicked

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i googled the san mames and it looks fairly general stadium like whats special about it. Bordeaux's new stadium is cool as hell imo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Benitez out, Mourinho in

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

haha madrid

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Benitez out, Mourinho in

I'm all for Real falling to the 16th place, too.

E: That was a nice goal. Still, too little, too late.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Nov 8, 2015

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

see we'll go and do something like this then lose to loving eibar

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
It's too bad Keylor Navas will be back for GD, this match has shown that he was the sole reason for most of Real's recent victories. He probably would have saved this game for them, too.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

They had to keep him out today in order to make their fake injury report more believable

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Moyes status: out

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Moyes did okay last year, but for whatever reason wasn't able to make any new signings in the summer. He then suffered a few United-esque spectacular losses to start this season.

He should just go to Celtic when they sack their manager, he'll have a job for life there.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
For some reason La Liga decided to play both Clasicos this season right after international breaks so next week is the first Clasico and in March right after another international break is the other...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its going to be funny when they're rescheduled due to injury

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jose posted:

its going to be funny when they're rescheduled due to injury

Or when both teams come down with mysterious illnesses this week so they can't go to their national teams.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Real Madrid already put in a fake injury report to keep Keylor from coming to the qualifying matches this week

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Simone Poodoin posted:

Real Madrid already put in a fake injury report to keep Keylor from coming to the qualifying matches this week

and it cost them their first loss of the season lol

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

El Hefe posted:

and it cost them their first loss of the season lol

Good.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
http://www.kickoff.com/news/60404/gerard-pique-barcelona-real-madrid-would-struggle-against-stoke

Pique knows whats up

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Most teams only have friendlies anyway, such a waste to get injured in a pointless game.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

http://www.managingmadrid.com/2015/11/13/9727826/james-rodriguez-hits-back-at-rafa-benitez

lol, already

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

that's like a good 4-5 prominent players that have taken public digs at him now

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Madrid getting the excuses ready for next week's bumming

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Apparently there are going to be talks about merging the Spanish and Portuguese leagues?

http://www.ligaportugal.pt/noticias/encontro-com-presidente-da-liga-espanhola/

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

gently caress managing Real.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Apparently there are going to be talks about merging the Spanish and Portuguese leagues?

http://www.ligaportugal.pt/noticias/encontro-com-presidente-da-liga-espanhola/

Seems insane and I don't know why any of the big Portuguese teams would give up being champions domestically, and auto qualifying for the CL, because it would never happen again.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Seems insane and I don't know why any of the big Portuguese teams would give up being champions domestically, and auto qualifying for the CL, because it would never happen again.

Unless this implies that the Catalan teams will be in their own league? :tinfoil:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

I guess it would make sense if they could cash in on a tv deal? I know real and Barca get all the tv money now, but maybe Porto etc would get a decent cut if they merged?

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Supposedly they're not looking to combine the league but have an Iberian cup. Like the FA Cup in which both countries clubs take part.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Ewar Woowar posted:

Supposedly they're not looking to combine the league but have an Iberian cup. Like the FA Cup in which both countries clubs take part.

This makes way more sense and would be fun to watch

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

This makes way more sense and would be fun to watch

Yeah I'd watch that for sure.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Really not looking forward to tomorrow, have a bad feeling about the match. Suarez and Neymar have been absolutely outstanding and we play boring predictable football and all the players hate Benitez lol

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Looking forward to some meltdowns whatever happens.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hegay posted:

Really not looking forward to tomorrow, have a bad feeling about the match. Suarez and Neymar have been absolutely outstanding and we play boring predictable football and all the players hate Benitez lol

Pretend I posted Benitez's record against top teams in the prem here.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Benitez rules and is healthy when you take his bone structure and genetics into account.

Fight social injustice.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Keylor better do some sick saves to justify RM tricking him into thinking he was injured.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

pretty excited for the match today , fuckboys. Cant wait for Ronaldo to poo poo the bed when he realizes how old Neymar makes him look.

Ape Gone Insane
Dec 10, 2010

What are we thinking? I'm going with a solid 3-1 Barca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
have a big beer and ready for the Barca boys to bum these white bitches