Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

Pander posted:

Man, I want to ship off unneeded parts from the Southpaws for draft picks, but unlike the Pirates I don't think I HAVE any. Anyone want Todd Helton? Omar Vizquel? Jon Matlack?

Would you do Elmer Flick for my late 4th rounder? As the SL's #1 Elmer Flick Superfan I feel obligated to rescue him before your venture into the dark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Monicro posted:

Would you do Elmer Flick for my late 4th rounder? As the SL's #1 Elmer Flick Superfan I feel obligated to rescue him before your venture into the dark.

Sure.

Accepted.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

Hooray also quoting this for the new page like the shameless fuckhead i am

Monicro posted:

Yeah i guess ill post my stuff again too:

What I Have:

-1929 Jimmie Foxx, who I'd rather just keep but having him forces me to play Pujols in LF and Ted Williams in RF which is, uh, not ideal. One of the best first basemen in the league (arguably 2nd best behind Gehrig unless I'm forgetting someone), can play C and 3B, and while he's a bit young at this age by normal standards mogul sees his prime as like 19-25 for some reason. (Note: Mentholmoose wil ltry to convince you that his 12-years older version is baseball equivalent. Don't believe his lies)

-1965 Willie Mays. For the rap Mays gets in the SL (mostly rightfully considering what he should be) he's actually pretty good if you know what you're getting, a consistent 15-25 home runs from your CF is nothing to sneeze at.

-1963 Jim Kaat. Go look at the job the one for the Tornados did, just 2 years older than this one. Go on, I'll wait

-1959 Hank Aaron, more or less a poor man's Mays, maybe with slightly better contact ability. A tick more versatile defensively than Mays I'd wager too.

-My Super-Draft 2nd rounder next season, which will probably be in the mid-low range.

-OTHER STUFF

What I Want

-A top flight player at either CF or 2B, or just a 1st rounder in the draft to that same end. A trade like this obviously isnt for everybody, but considering I could give you like 1/3 of a full SL lineup in exchange it could be a pretty good deal for the right team, particularly an EC one. HIT ME UP AND STUFF

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

LINEUP
SS George Davis
2B Eddie Collins
DH Dan Brouthers
RF Paul Waner
CF Ty Cobb
LF Joe Jackson
1B Keith Hernandez
3B Cecil Travis
C Deacon White

DUDES WHO PITCH A LOT
Clayton Kershaw
Sandy Koufax
Randy Johnson
Steve Carlton
Warren Spahn

DUDES WHO PITCH LESS
Billy Wagner (2003)
Billy Wagner (2004)
Jesse Orosco
Sparky Lyle
Gary Lavelle
Chris Sale

GUYS WHO RIDE PINE
C Smoky Burgess
1B Todd Helton
LF Goose Goslin
IF Ken Oberkfell
OF Max Carey

Same settings and stadium as it was during the season. Wheeeee!

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,
prospects=lies, win=lose,

self=Pirates
Ugh can we please get around to closing the loophole where one team gets draft picks carried over from their owner's previous team?

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

Mornacale posted:

Ugh can we please get around to closing the loophole where one team gets draft picks carried over from their owner's previous team?

Oops, I don't really have a problem with it generally but if enough people dont like it i'll rescind that trade, i dont wanna step on any toes

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Pander posted:

Same settings and stadium as it was during the season. Wheeeee!

Post those.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Alright, I guess since we're going into the offseason and all soon, I might as well make a little trading block post:

What I want:

- Curt Schillings. I haven't gotten back to kensei and DOOP on this, largely because since they're both EC teams, they might want to survey the draft pool to work out what they can more easily get from the draft before trading. The need for Schilling trumps any other potential trade.

- Flyball, strikeout relievers. My bullpen is a loving mess, and it's the one part of my team that I'm not happy in the slightest with. I've got Dibble, and that's about it. So if you have any modern relievers of the Brian Wilson/Aroldis Chapman archetype, I'm probably interested. poo poo, if I could actually get Aroldis Chapman, that would be super loving sweet, but I don't think cbx is interested in trading him.

- ...actually, that's about it. I could use some more things, but as far as what I really want to acquire before the next season, that's it. Maybe some more contact hitters to shore up my depth? Eh, I've got some decent depth already.

What I have:

- Assorted pitching, largely of the power variety. Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, Jon Lester on the power side, Matt Cain and Catfish Hunter on the less power side. If somebody could take those last two off my hands for something I want, that'd be great.

- Assorted potential starting batters of decent enough quality like Kenny Lofton and Aramis Ramirez, and stuff like Jack Fournier, some Harvey Kuenns, Ellis Burks and more.

- Hell, just look at my spreadsheet. Anything marked "Mid-Level" or "Backup" is very much on the table, anything above would require a very enticing offer to get me to start considering it.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
Chapman on paper is better than Chapman in the SL.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Mornacale posted:

Hey I complained about it during Beet's turn, but it stood, so it's precedent.

Besides, I'm not the person to worry about wrt that. I doubt anyone else will want my detritus.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

cbx posted:

What do you want for him?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

cbx posted:

There's a reason he was a throw-in.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.

Pander posted:

There's a reason he was a throw-in.

Yeah, no worries there bud. He filled a hole.

As for the trade offers, unless there's a stupidly good offer on the table, I can't see trading a mediocre reliever being worth the hassle. So, it all depends on what's being offered.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

:siren:YOUR REIGNING TWO-TIME SMASHER LEAGUE AND CURRENT SUPER-LEAGUE CHAMPIONS:siren:

The Stadium
code:
Home Town	Chicago	
Elevation	590'	
DH Preference	Yes
Name:	The Leftorium	
Structure	Domed	
Surface	  Artificial Turf	

Dimensions		
Left Field Wall       400	
Center-Left Alley	415	
Center Field Wall	430	
Center-Right Alley	350	
Right Field Wall	303	

Infield Quality	  Good	
Infield Grass	  Medium	
Visibility	  Average	
Foul Ground	Average	
LINEUP
SS George Davis
2B Eddie Collins
DH Dan Brouthers
RF Paul Waner
CF Ty Cobb
LF Joe Jackson
1B Keith Hernandez
3B Cecil Travis
C Deacon White

DUDES WHO PITCH A LOT
Clayton Kershaw
Sandy Koufax
Randy Johnson
Steve Carlton
Warren Spahn

DUDES WHO PITCH LESS
Billy Wagner (2003)
Billy Wagner (2004)
Jesse Orosco
Sparky Lyle
Gary Lavelle
Chris Sale

GUYS WHO RIDE PINE
C Smoky Burgess
1B Todd Helton
LF Goose Goslin
IF Ken Oberkfell
OF Max Carey

The Strategy
code:
Hit and Run:			5
Sacrifice Bunt:			0
Squeeze Play:			5
Extra bases:			5
Stealing Bases:			-1
Tagging Up:			5
Pitch Outs:			-1
Intentional Walks:		-2
Pitching Around:		0
Bring Infield In:		0
Guard the Lines:		0
Make Cutoffs:			0
Pinch Hitters:			-3
Pinch Runners:			-3
Def Replacements:		-3
Short Rest:			-3
Pitch through trouble:		-1
High pitch counts:		1
As always, LEFT POWER

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I have Detroit Tigers MVP Willie Hernandez...

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Dan loving Brouthers

Edit: That was a fun series and cool season, thanks Smasher! It's funny because when I did the stadium changes I meant to only move in the left side walls and I guess I typed the wrong thing. I wonder if those two Dan Brouthers games would have gone the other way if I hadn't fudged it up. Anyway, Gary Carter is the best defensive catcher I have so he was put in to throw out Pander's failed hit and runners. It's not like Ted Simmons was going to do much more than him against the Southpaws I assumed. Ernie Banks didn't play in the Leftorium because I thought right handed power-only guys were neutralized by their stadium. Aaron Ledesma played because he's a right handed SS and I figured he'd do better offensively than Banks in the Leftorium and for some reason didn't play Yount there, I'm sure I had a good reason at the time. Anyway, congrats Pander, and thanks again Smasher.

Now let's make a million trades!

DannoMack fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Nov 19, 2015

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

cbx posted:

I will mail you a piece of paper on which I have written "Chapman" in exchange for him.

More seriously, you can have any one pitcher from my pen (Nathan, Marshall, Uehara are probably most attractive) for him.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ice To Meet You posted:

I solved all our problems.

I love you

Milt Thompson posted:

Robin Roberts does not enjoy pitching at the Wawel. Nor does Billy Pierce. Or you can take a chance on Justin Verlander or Tommy Bridges. And I have some spare generic deadballers, go wild.

TheMcD posted:

Curt Schillings. I haven't gotten back to kensei and DOOP on this, largely because since they're both EC teams, they might want to survey the draft pool to work out what they can more easily get from the draft before trading. The need for Schilling trumps any other potential trade.

I'm interested in both of these, but I want to wait until after the draft

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET
Murder the Southpaws, please and thank you.

On an unrelated note, fellow owners, I too have loads of players and picks that I want to trade. Take a look over my roster and let me know if anyone (aside from Collins, Vaughan, and Manny Ramirez) interests you. I also have picks 15, 42, and 44 in the upcoming draft.

What I'm looking for in particular (in rough order):

First round draft picks
A righty OF who can play center - ForeverBWFC and DannoMack, I want Al Simmons, trade me Al SImmons.
SP's - Don't really care what type, so long as they're good and can limit walks.
CF upgrade - Preferably a Tris Speaker. Billy Hamilton+ would go in return.
Babe Ruth (duh)
1B upgrade - A Pujols or a Gehrig, probably, though it's not much of a priority. I can stick with an Olerud/Foxx platoon at first if necessary.

What I'm looking to trade in particular:

The picks (and possibly my pick in the midseason Super-Draft)
Two of my logjam of DH's and 1B's (Olerud, Foxx, McGraw, Musial; more likely McGraw and Musial)
Deacon Phillippe or Lefty Grove (probably only if Speaker is involved, oldskool get at me)

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates

Pander posted:

Hey I complained about it during Beet's turn, but it stood, so it's precedent.

Besides, I'm not the person to worry about wrt that. I doubt anyone else will want my detritus.

My understanding was that we had to let Beet do it because it was already done and we couldn't make a retroactive rule, but that once the loophole was exploited it would thereafter be closed.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

Mornacale posted:

My understanding was that we had to let Beet do it because it was already done and we couldn't make a retroactive rule, but that once the loophole was exploited it would thereafter be closed.

Clearly, someone needs to cite some binding precedent here.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Smasher Dynamo posted:

Clearly, someone needs to cite some binding precedent here.

Ah, Beet vs. Mornacale. Beet: 7, Mornacale: nothing. You see, it can be done!

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I hope Clayton Kershaw wins every game he pitches in

ForeverBWFC
Oct 19, 2011

Oh, the lads! You should've seen 'em running!
Ask 'em why and they reply the Bolton Boys are coming! All the lads and lasses, smiles upon their faces,

WALKING DOWN THE MANNY ROAD, TO SEE THE BURNDEN ACES!

mentholmoose posted:

A righty OF who can play center - ForeverBWFC and DannoMack, I want Al Simmons, trade me Al SImmons.

Make me an offer for Simmons.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am going to be out of town for awhile and while I am gone Mornacale is temporarily in charge of the Mexicutioners although you can still contact me via twitter.

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Super-League XVII, Commissar's Challenge: Chicago Southpaws vs. Macho Men

: Once again, it's time! The Chicago Southpaws, in a truly spiteful action that I will never forgive Pander for, have forced me to delay my holiday from the Super-League so that I can crush their team.
: Unless they beat you.
: I suppose that is technically possible. In the same sense that it is technically possible that I will stop hating myself enough to quit the Super-League. It doesn't seem all that likely, though.
: I don't know, there's something about this Southpaws team...

The Chicago Southpaws are the reigning Super-League Champions, and the masters of all things left-handed. Their greatest strength, in my opinion, hasn't been their team construction, though that's very good as well, it's the way that they have gotten inside the heads of the everyone. Look at DannoMack, he's a smart guy, but he was so consumed with defeating the concept of the RCMP that he started Aaron Ledesma is half of the games in the finals. That's objectively insane, but that's what the Southpaws do to people. I'll admit, I made a few alterations of my own, but mainly because I'm skeptical that deadball right-handers can really slow down the Southpaws' offense. My thinking is that it doesn't really matter what pitchers I use. The Southpaws are going to get their hits either way, so I might as well use what left-handers I have, and hope for the best. Frankly, the Macho Men should be able to simply outmuscle the Southpaws outside of the Leftorium.

The Macho Men are the greatest team in Super-League history. So great, that the only fair role for them is as final gatekeepers to the abode of the gods. To put them into the Super-League proper would be a bloodbath. They can only be allowed to challenge the best. So far, they have crushed the Skyhawks, Doppels, Bobbleheads, Bangers, Landers, Wanderers, Losers, Tornados and Pirates. I'm looking for a tenth trophy to mount on my wall, and the Southpaws will do as well as anyone else. The philosophy behind the Macho Men is to be good in all phases of the game. I don't think it's appropriate for them to have a gimmick, because then they could get beaten by a counter-gimmick, and that would hardly be fitting. I'll admit a mild preference for high contact hitters, if only because there's no great way to counter those.

: I can win this series. I know that. Yoshida! Activate the random homefield generator device!
: Okay! It says that the Southpaws will get six home games. In a row. To start the series.
: You, uh, don't say?
: Yep! But the Macho Men will get the last three games in their series. Assuming, you know, they can win two games in the Leftorium. That might be tough.
: It doesn't matter. This can work. I know it can! I won't be beaten by a gimmick!

Game 1: Macho Men @ Chicago Southpaws (Series Tied 0-0)

: Oh, gently caress, I might get beaten by a gimmick.
: Wow, the Macho Men did not hit at all.
: The Leftorium may be slightly more powerful than I had anticipated.

Game 2: Macho Men @ Chicago Southpaws (CHS Lead 1-0)

: This is not going well.
: Yeah, I mean, the Macho Men need to win two games just to get to go back to their home stadium. And in two tries, they've gotten no wins. And only two runs.
: Game Three has them starting Randy Johnson, right?
: I think so.
: Then we will win Game Three. Losing to Randy Johnson might be fine for the rubes in the thread, but the Macho Men do not lose to Randy Johnson. Not now, not ever! We will not fail!

Game 3: Macho Men @ Chicago Southpaws (CHS Lead 2-0)

: Top of the ninth, game tied 2-2, my team dangerously close to failing to beat Randy Johnson. And there are two outs, as Mel Ott and Ty Cobb have failed me.
: They did their best.
: Fie on their best! Double from Travis Jackson! And here comes Dick Allen, all right-handed power.
: The Leftorium kills right-handed power! He has no chance!
: I will not let Pander dictate to me what is possible in my own league! Dick Allen, destroy this team!
: Johnson fires a fastball, Dick Allen hits it to center field! That's 430 feet from home! But the ball carries! And it's over the fence! Macho Men take a 4-2 lead!
: And we'll hold it! That one road game down, one to go! This series will not end in Chicago, we will go to the plane of Macho Madness!

Game 4: Macho Men @ Chicago Southpaws (CHS Lead 2-1)

: drat. A four-run rally falls short, as Ott's home run isn't quite enough.
: Good effort. Was it wise to start Wilbur Wood, though?
: Isn't denigrating a fellow knuckleballer against your guild's code.
: Please don't tell Tim Wakefield.

Game 5: Macho Men @ Chicago Southpaws (CHS Lead 3-1)

: Thank god. The Macho Men might still lose, but at least we won't lose because of a gimmick stadium.
: Hey, the gimmick stadium is part of the larger team concept.
: I know, and it's a good one. Look what it's doing to my team. But I don't want to see the Macho Men finally get taken down because of it. Now, let's see if we can't go home with the series tied!

Game 6: Macho Men @ Chicago Southpaws (CHS Lead 3-2)

: We can't.
: Nope.
: The Macho Men have been in dire straits before. If we need to win three straight games to finish this team, then we will. Besides, if I'm not mistaken, the Southpaws don't have a lot of pull hitters.
: I think that's right.
: I think DannoMack was half-right in the modifications to his stadium. He was smart to shorten down the corners, since the Southpaws aren't going to hit a lot of home runs in that area anyway. But shortening center, I think they do hit fly balls to center. So, keep that long, but shorten up the corners, I think that will work. And if not, at least I tried.

Game 7: Chicago Southpaws @ Macho Men (CHS Lead 4-2)

: VICTORY!
: Did those home runs come on shots to the corners!
: They did not! But, then again, in a more neutral stadium, I have the more talented team, and Jim Kaat is apparently good at shutting the Southpaws down. That would have been something that the league probably would have liked to know before it became moot. Two more games. We can do this.

Game 8: Chicago Southpaws @ Macho Men (CHS Lead 4-3)

: That's right, Pander, that's loving right, Wilbur Wood just beat your team! He beat your team!
: So, is that a moral victory if you lose?
: gently caress no, I want to finish this, I'm just stoked that my putting Wilbur Wood in the rotation didn't totally kill my team. That would have been bad. Losing the Macho Men's streak because I decided to get fancy and start Wilbur Wood? Holy gently caress, I think I would have had to quit the Super-League shame after that.
: So who starts Game Nine?
: In the beginning, there was Hub. And in the end, Hub shall remain. In screwball, I trust. In screwball, I bust.

Game 9: Chicago Southpaws @ Macho Men (Series Tied 4-4)

: Top Nine! Macho Men up 5-4! Steve Howe has taken a bump, and he's ready to close out this series. Cecil Travis will lead things off. He hits a screamer into center. That's a base hit. DiMaggio cuts it off and Travis is going to try and take two! But DiMaggio's throw is on target! Robinson with the tag! Travis is out on the basepaths!
: The Southpaws might die by TOOTBLAN?
: Deacon White up next, and he'll get a single of his own. The tying run is onboard with just one out.
: Going to make a pitching change?
: I have no other left-handed relievers, and this does seem like a situation where I want a left-handed reliever, no matter how tweaked he is. I mean, Dock Ellis threw a no-hitter on acid, surely Steve Howe can get a save on, well, a lot of stuff. Oh, man, looks like the Southpaws are going to bunt.
: Is that wise?
: Let's see. The bunt is good, George Davis out at first, Deacon White moves to second. It does put the tying run at second, but there are now two outs. And so it comes down to this. Eddie Collins at the plate for the Southpaws. Steve Howe on the mound for the Macho Men. A base hit scores White, extends the game. An out ends the Southpaws. First pitch is a ball. Second, inside in for a strike. Third pitch is a circle change, that's not a pitch that Collins is familiar with!
: Oh, no! He's too far under it!
: It's a pop up! Jackie Robinson drifts back! He catches it! Game over! Series over! The Macho Men win! The Macho Men win!

: And so ends another season. Let no man say that the Southpaws were not a worthy foe. They fought until the bitter end. But in the end, only the Macho Men remain, as ever.

You may now begin the dispersal draft!

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

OH MY GOD.

This has got to be the closest anyone's ever come, right?

e: lmao Kershaw lost the clincher

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
Steve Howe and Jackie R supremacy. My sleeper agents again keep the League safe for tyranny.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Proud of the Southpaws. Good fight, tense delivery of the action.

Time to drive across the country, and just as I go in search of a new home, I must go in search of a new team.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

FairGame posted:

OH MY GOD.

This has got to be the closest anyone's ever come, right?

Almost!

Anyway, give me a couple hours, I'll figure out what the draft pool is before you guys get all draft-madnessy.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Ice To Meet You posted:

Almost!

Anyway, give me a couple hours, I'll figure out what the draft pool is before you guys get all draft-madnessy.

If the Phantoms aren't in the draft pool I hereby ask for special dispensation to trade my Roy Halladay with the corpse of the Phantoms.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Anyone got a Joe Dimaggio they are looking to trade for something? Not sure what I could give but I would be interested in exploring options.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Pash posted:

Anyone got a Joe Dimaggio they are looking to trade for something? Not sure what I could give but I would be interested in exploring options.

Craig shits on his rookie DiMaggio constantly.

Also I'd still like to acquire your Hafey with that deal we discussed yesterday.

Mornacale
Dec 19, 2007

n=y where
y=hope and n=folly,

self=Pirates
Now the ebb and flow of the season are gone, and only Trade Madness remains.

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

FairGame posted:

Craig shits on his rookie DiMaggio constantly.

Also I'd still like to acquire your Hafey with that deal we discussed yesterday.

Yeah he's probably good but disappointing in all the small sample sizes i've tried him in. It's probably just my park and the teams i play against though.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

CraigK posted:

Yeah he's probably good but disappointing in all the small sample sizes i've tried him in. It's probably just my park and the teams i play against though.

I know we discussed a monster deal the other day that fell through but I would be interested in piecing together something smaller for Dimaggio!

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Wow, that was a close run thing. Well played, Pander.

I'd like to thank all of the guys, and especially Smasher, who make huge efforts for our entertainment. I appreciate it, even when my teams were dying painful deaths. Thanks! This thread has been a welcome part of my life for over two years.

Now come trade with me!

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Milt Thompson posted:

Wow, that was a close run thing. Well played, Pander.

I'd like to thank all of the guys, and especially Smasher, who make huge efforts for our entertainment. I appreciate it, even when my teams were dying painful deaths. Thanks! This thread has been a welcome part of my life for over two years.

Now come trade with me!

I would love one of your Goose Goslins, and now that I've burned my SD pick to acquire a starting pitcher, I have 1 too many SPs.

Specifically, Whitey Ford could be the SP4/5 you want. I could throw in 1 of a corner OF/1B type too, if Don Mattingly, Rafael Palmeiro, Joe Medwick, or Babe Herman do anything for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Someone needs to sort the lists.
http://tinyurl.com/DispersalDraftXVII

Then Moose (good moose) will be on the clock (24 hour clock), and I can rest.