Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Agoat posted:

Somebody took Battle of Gods and put the Bruce Falconer music on it. Some parts are really on point!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Zmo4ZhIs4

Probably goes without saying but if anyone wants to watch this I'd do it soon, there's no way this isn't going to get taken down ASAP

No Dignity fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Nov 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
it's only 10 in the morning and this movie is already the highlight of my day.

STUPID EARTH GAMES

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

A Steampunk Gent posted:

On the other hand, the only person Piccolo ever managed to decisively beat was Goku and that was because he let him. Hellzone Grenande didn't work, his fusions were each made redundant after a few episodes, whereas Kamehameha has the highest kill-count of anything in the series.

Being smart sucks in Dragonball

He didn't do anything very creative against Frieza. He could have tried using his massive ego against him.

But this isn't the Odyssey it's a punch man comic he has to punch to win

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
goddamn that movie was epic

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Probably goes without saying but if anyone wants to watch this I'd do it soon, there's no way this isn't going to get taken down ASAP

no it's protected, it very clearly says parody at the beginning, that's a magic word

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

MasterSlowPoke posted:

no it's protected, it very clearly says parody at the beginning, that's a magic word

Someone should really teach people what fair use means and unreasonable facsimile means.

...and what parody means.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
yeah BoG is pretty much the uncontested best dragonball movie

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Huh, I take this back. On closer inspection this video has been up since July

Go figure

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The new OST (which is really bad by the way OG OST for life) probably does wonders for helping it slip through the auto detection they run over there.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I also think it's been mirrored unless my memory deceives me.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Covok posted:

I also think it's been mirrored unless my memory deceives me.

It's not mirrored. I don't have a clue how that's slipped by, honestly.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
Before more of you poop on Big Green, remember he originally trained some stupid nerd that would eventually killsteal Cell from Mr. Satan. He's at least done some pretty impactful things.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Piccolo actually killed the main character of the show, something Freeza, Vegeta, and Beerus never did.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Cell did tho

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Piccolo actually killed the main character of the show, something Freeza, Vegeta, and Beerus never did.

It really doesn't count when Goku's standing right there shouting DO IT

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

He's part Piccolo so that's just one more win for Pickles

KoB
May 1, 2009
Is there a place to watch Super? All the fansubs are loving terrible.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Toonami Asia supposedly said it's licensed for next year.

There was a very good and fast fansub group going but apparently they imploded this week due to C&D so Funi are after fansubs as a whole it seems.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Toonami Asia supposedly said it's licensed for next year.

There was a very good and fast fansub group going but apparently they imploded this week due to C&D so Funi are after fansubs as a whole it seems.

I was hoping you didn't mean Over8000 but now I'm sad :(

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Baal posted:

I'm excited for the moment Buu turns into Super Buu as like a form and this becomes the way he's able to keep up now.

buu's new transformation will just involve him muscling up and becoming a lumberjack instead of a fat guy.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Alternatively, since Mr. Buu is an apparently permanent fusion of Buu and a Kaioshin, he should have God ki or the ability to create & foster life

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Can he still turn into Super Buu? Maybe absorb Gohan again.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I already said he should absorb Gotenks :colbert:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Aurora posted:

I was hoping you didn't mean Over8000 but now I'm sad :(

It looks like DragonTeam will be stepping up in its place.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

visceril posted:

Alternatively, since Mr. Buu is an apparently permanent fusion of Buu and a Kaioshin, he should have God ki or the ability to create & foster life

Yeah, Mr. Buu is really exciting since we haven't seen anything of the good side of Buu from Toriyama since the end of the Buu saga in Z. There's a lot to play around with when it comes to him still that isn't strictly Gets Another Transformation.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Buu gets disqualified when he turns his opponent into candy and eats them

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
5th fighter possibilities:

Broly
Arale
Neko Majin Z
Pikkon
Galbi
Old Kai
"Beebus"
Dabura
Some OC

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Also when is Buu going to make his waifu

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I hope the fifth fighter is Supreme Kai and he continues his streak of being the least competent chump in the cosmos.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Arale would be incredible, but I feel like beerus would have mentioned being on earth in the last 30 years.

Give me Arale & Jaco: Space Cops

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Yes.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
It's Bardock, the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

visceril posted:

Also when is Buu going to make his waifu

Assuming that's still going to be a thing, 12 years after the latest movie takes place according to 5 minutes of googling.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Webbeh posted:

It looks like DragonTeam will be stepping up in its place.

I sure hope they can be assed to release on time

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

zelah posted:

Arale would be incredible, but I feel like beerus would have mentioned being on earth in the last 30 years.

Give me Arale & Jaco: Space Cops

That's the beauty of Dr. slump. They could've time traveled(with the Time Slip) thousands of years in the past and messed with a younger Beerus.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
its actually krillin

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's going to be Tien, but Tien will fail the entrance exam because Tien is completely illiterate, and so Super Saiyan 3 Mirai Trunks will be called in as a substitute. This is what the plot will be.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
it's going to be yamcha but haha not really cos he's bad and he jobs

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

It's going to be Tien, but Tien will fail the entrance exam because Tien is completely illiterate, and so Super Saiyan 3 Mirai Trunks will be called in as a substitute. This is what the plot will be.

Trunks is such an OC.

You think goku's the only super saiyan? Well, there's another one! And he's FROM THE FUTURE.

No it's not Gohan...he's Vegeta's son! He's super edgy and cool and he has an awesome sword...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I thought Future Trunks was the coolest when I was 11.

I still hold this opinion.

• Locked thread