Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

Fathis Munk posted:

Dude get banned for 100k hours and delivers an amazing loving video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHhhwi0vid4

holy hell, how big are his eyes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
Fifty shades of paste

Edit- new page, poo poo. Let's start off with a profound and not at all infuriating think piece titled "modern educayshun" (yes really):

https://youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

Edit 2: okay it just looked like a new page on my phone, I'm dumb.

I Am Crake has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Nov 19, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
That video would have been better if that guy in the overalls was dressed up and painted like a minion and everyone in the video just made fart noises instead of talking

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

LingcodKilla posted:

That's uh.... a very large mouth for sure.

Your link is dead btw.

Judging by the .gif its very good that the link is dead

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

I Am Crake posted:

Fifty shades of paste

Edit- new page, poo poo. Let's start off with a profound and not at all infuriating think piece titled "modern educayshun" (yes really):

https://youtu.be/iKcWu0tsiZM

Edit 2: okay it just looked like a new page on my phone, I'm dumb.

If you hate yourself and want to be pissed off. Try looking through the comments on that video.
Yes I know, I shouldn't have looked at the comments but I just wanted to see how bad it was

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

LingcodKilla posted:

That's uh.... a very large mouth for sure.

Your link is dead btw.

Huh, weird, I fixed it

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:nws::nms:http://i.imgur.com/reHNj7A.gif:nms::nws:

"Urine?"
"Yes a urine burn."

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I really don't think the pixellation was necessary there. Well actually I'd prefer if the whole thing was pixelated, but it's not exactly hiding anything as it is.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
Not really a person as it is a nondescript mass of flesh. The super morbidly obese fascinate me. I can't even ask people to help me do the dishes, can't imagine what it's like to have someone up to their elbow in between your meaty folds to clean up your piss that's trapped inside there somewhere. I'd really rather be dead.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

:whitewater:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ugh, the only "urine burn" I want is the one after a black out night in a Tijuana whore house.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

Bismuth posted:

I find this person AUG in both appearance and mannerisms

http://www.youtube.com/user/grav3yardgirl/videos

preview:

Lol my boyfriend watch her unironically. What should I do?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

StarMinstrel posted:

I'd be worried he's sexually attracted to horses

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Her video persona screams "drama major" and her face screams "glue factory"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

StarMinstrel posted:

Find a better boyfriend... A/S/L?

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

goose fleet posted:

The best part is that youtube has made her pretty rich, too.

I watched one video of hers that was funny, and then a handful more that were terrible (I'm a slow learner) and my youtube suggestions were plastered with her godawful face for a month before I went in and just deleted all her videos from my watch list.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Nurses deal with much worse than wiping up urine, though. Probably one of the least gross things they clean up.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
I just asked him and his words:" I like her because she's purposely awkward".

Cue me ridiculizing the whole thing. That face, forever staring, mouth agape.

Someone needs to photoshop a laser firing out her mouth in the previous gif.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

goose fleet posted:

Her persona and makeup are worse to me than her face really, she cant help her face (ok maybe braces would help the teeth a bit) but holy crap shes annoying. I've watched a couple of her videos because I wanted to see some product in action and its almost torture.

Her habit of lining her giant toothy mouth with incredibly bright lipstick doesnt do anything for her appearance though.

ImpulseDrive
Jul 25, 2008

Bismuth posted:

preview:

She reminds me of the puppets from the UK show Spitting Image:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_kxFceq7s

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants

Bismuth posted:

She looks like Robert Webb.

Finisher1
Feb 21, 2008

Sorry about the poor quality, I took this on my phone while walking.

Yes, that's a person wearing parachute pants. In public. In 2015.

edit: fixed broken link

Finisher1 has a new favorite as of 23:51 on Nov 19, 2015

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Shayu posted:

Nurses deal with much worse than wiping up urine, though. Probably one of the least gross things they clean up.

I don't think it's the urine that anyone itt is bothered by

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Finisher1 posted:

Sorry about the poor quality, I took this on my phone while walking.

Yes, that's a person wearing parachute pants. In public. In 2015.

Broken. Try imgur.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Peanut Butter posted:

I don't think it's the urine that anyone itt is bothered by

Oh what is it then?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shayu posted:

Oh what is it then?

The nurse not having elbow high gloves on.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

The nurse not being in a full body hazmat suit when she has to touch that hambeast.

FTFY

Natalie Fartman
Apr 5, 2013

I selflessly rescued an abandoned cat during the COVID-19 Pandemic :3:

Bismuth posted:

preview:

Eh, I can't hate her. She's awkward looking and loud and obnoxious, but she's also one of the more entertaining and dare I say it, 'real' Youtube beauty gurus out there. Plus, you have to hand it to her, like others have said she's making a ton of money through these videos.

Siamang
Nov 15, 2003

StarMinstrel posted:

I just asked him and his words:" I like her because she's purposely awkward".

Cue me ridiculizing the whole thing. That face, forever staring, mouth agape.

Someone needs to photoshop a laser firing out her mouth in the previous gif.

He appreciates her willingness to be grotesque and your insecurity about it (sorry, your ridiculizing) is a turnoff.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

It's 2015. You can clean that yourself

:nws::nms: http://i.imgur.com/lkkbioS.gif :nms::nws:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

The willingness to be grotesque has become so devalued by the internet that it's like pissing out a flap of fat into the ocean

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

It's not the fat that gets me, it's the fact that she's SO fat that the urine coagulates between the folds long enough to cause physical damage.

I mean surely there is a point in your life when you first have a piss and your fat causes the urine to stay trapped amongst your skin, that you say to yourself "well, better put down that 3rd cheeseburger"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It's the person enabling this behavior that's truly terrible.

"Yeah my daughter is so fat she wallows in her own poo poo but it's what she truly wants" as she comes back from the store with a 24 piece breast and thigh meals with the add on bunt cake, 2liter of cola and 4 sides of taters.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's not the fat that gets me, it's the fact that she's SO fat that the urine coagulates between the folds long enough to cause physical damage.

I mean surely there is a point in your life when you first have a piss and your fat causes the urine to stay trapped amongst your skin, that you say to yourself "well, better put down that 3rd cheeseburger"

Obesity to that degree is a sickness in two people though.

It's nearly physically impossible to stay that fat by yourself, because even moving that much weight around a bit will burn more calories than you can put in. Behind every giant blob person is an enabler preparing and pouring food down their gullet, so unless you treat the unhealthy relationship at the same time as they try to lose weight it will be twice as difficult.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Whoever make the Spitting Image comparison was spot on. She also looks a bit like Janice from the muppets

Palisader posted:

The best part is that youtube has made her pretty rich, too.

I watched one video of hers that was funny, and then a handful more that were terrible (I'm a slow learner) and my youtube suggestions were plastered with her godawful face for a month before I went in and just deleted all her videos from my watch list.

You know you can click the three dots by the suggestions and then "Not Interested" right? Also, my suggestions will change to be 30 videos by the same channel every time I binge watch anything, so I find it hard to believe after a month of not watching her she was still all over the place.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Whoever make the Spitting Image comparison was spot on. She also looks a bit like Janice from the muppets

You know you can click the three dots by the suggestions and then "Not Interested" right? Also, my suggestions will change to be 30 videos by the same channel every time I binge watch anything, so I find it hard to believe after a month of not watching her she was still all over the place.

My YouTube recommendations get really fixated on certain videos sometimes. I watched some dumb YouTube 'personality' video for thirty seconds and was still getting their videos recommended to me six months later no matter what other videos I was watching.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

BrigadierSensible posted:

This is the sentence that condemns humanity when the aliens decide our worth

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

NotAnArtist posted:

This is the sentence that condemns humanity when the aliens decide our worth

We will be considered a future source of energy like the whales of the past.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Natalie Fartman posted:

Eh, I can't hate her. She's awkward looking and loud and obnoxious, but she's also one of the more entertaining and dare I say it, 'real' Youtube beauty gurus out there. Plus, you have to hand it to her, like others have said she's making a ton of money through these videos.

Natalie Fartman posted:

'real' Youtube beauty gurus out there.

Her loving face is orange compared to her neck. Aint no guru of anything, much less make up. She's a Pewdiedie for Cosmetic Youtubes

• Locked thread