Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

TubeStank posted:

ha ha ha good thing i'm playing with 2 int 2 per

my guy is stupid as gently caress

I got 2 strength

Looting buildings is... difficult

But legit with high Perception you can solo an Alpha Deathclaw while wearing a business suit and not take damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

true story in Fallout 2 you can gently caress a super mutant and if you do you suffer a temporary loss to your agility because your rear end in a top hat got torn up

Mel is here for all your Fallout sex fanfic needs.

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

Spoeank posted:

Well that is how they deal with it

imagine the eternity that would be watching professional baseball super high

long jaunt daddy

longer than you think

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mariota looks like such a loving goober

Do you think he fucks more than Russell Wilson

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

true story in Fallout 2 you can gently caress a super mutant and if you do you suffer a temporary loss to your agility because your rear end in a top hat got torn up

Fallout 2 hasn't aged particularly well but it was in fact the best.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
titans o line sucks
didnt they draft a guard or something

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Mel Mudkiper posted:

But you get a ballgag.

Hey, also, spoiler fallout stuff please, I'm not able to play until after Thanksgiving whwn t new computer gets built. Just use spoiler tags, thanks.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

TubeStank posted:

it's also the best fallout

I am split between 2 and New Vegas

Goddamn is New Vegas good

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the nfl fines players for wearing the wrong color cleats then sends players out in this disgraceful poo poo

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
these color rush unis would be a million times better if they just changed the socks or the pants or anything for some loving contrast
I like the titans pastel blue though

jags are dirty hobo piss

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

TubeStank posted:

someone bought me one during the lions game which was weird because i thought it was a funny game and was laughing at retail slave et al who were resisting slitting their wrists and writing mccarthy's name in blood

This world is so corrupt

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Bort's hat is the answer to the question "is there anything worse than these unis"

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i'm going to have sex, instead of playing fallout.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
That Jags piss hat looked really cool though, I'd buy that

WRONG Spoeank

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Suspect Bucket posted:

But you get a ballgag.

Hey, also, spoiler fallout stuff please, I'm not able to play until after Thanksgiving whwn t new computer gets built. Just use spoiler tags, thanks.

everyone give this man a special safe space from anything that may spoil his fallout experience.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Suspect Bucket posted:

But you get a ballgag.

Don;t worry the big twist is the most obvious thing in the world and you will figure it out in like literally the first two minutes

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

TubeStank posted:

someone bought me one during the lions game which was weird because i thought it was a funny game and was laughing at retail slave et al who were resisting slitting their wrists and writing mccarthy's name in blood

That game was loving hilarious

Carehard fans are the worst

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I like fallout but I'm too loving retarded I have to keep googling how to do the quests and I'm only in the beginning

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
Apparently this is one of the TNF games not on CBS that sucks

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I like fallout but I'm too loving retarded I have to keep googling how to do the quests and I'm only in the beginning

Buy a Prima strategy guide like we're partying in 1998

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Spoeank posted:

Bort's hat is the answer to the question "is there anything worse than these unis"

They are exactly the same color as the BG of your avatar.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

get the perk that puts a big glowing thing on your hud pointing to where the next thing is

E4C85D38
Feb 7, 2010

Doesn't that thing only
hold six rounds...?

Tie game, calling it now.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

i'm going to have sex, instead of playing fallout.

Why can't you do both?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Cam Newton the thug punches a man in this commercial.

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
I liked new vegas bc it was like mad max cowboy simulator

no mater what poo poo I find I always end up being a gunslinger guy with a duster and revolver

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Crow_Robot posted:

Apparently this is one of the TNF games not on CBS that sucks

There are no more TNF CBS games.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

fsif posted:

This world is so corrupt

i agree

Petite Dinklage posted:

That game was loving hilarious

Carehard fans are the worst

it would be cool if it were a better av but come on

it's not even as good as the redtext someone bought me after the dallas playoff game

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

The major settlement in Fallout 4 is Fenway park and its pretty neat

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Don;t worry the big twist is the most obvious thing in the world and you will figure it out in like literally the first two minutes

Dude, please. We're all friends here in the AFC South shitpile. Don't be that guy.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Petite Dinklage posted:

Buy a Prima strategy guide like we're partying in 1998

Fun fact:

The son of the guy who founded Prima is a nerdlinger of the highest order and thinks he's a profound poet.

(I went to HS with him)

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

Cam Newton is on my television selling yogurt and making money off of endorsements. This guy has some loving nerve.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mel Mudkiper posted:

get the perk that puts a big glowing thing on your hud pointing to where the next thing is

lmao is there seriously a handholding perk?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I literally don't know how to do that. My cousin is smart so I just text him constantly asking "wheres the clue in the covennant" and poo poo like that. It's the first non-sports non-halo/destiny non-gta game i've played in years

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm kind of torn between hoping DGB turned his life around and cheering for him and just going 'gently caress that guy' every time he does something. Something in this case being running a route on third down.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Petite Dinklage posted:

Mariota looks like such a loving goober

Do you think he fucks more than Russell Wilson

absolutely

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

shiksa posted:

lmao is there seriously a handholding perk?

Oh yeah and you can get it level 1 lol

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Wait guys piss in their uniforms?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

korrandark posted:

Why can't you do both?

andy doesn't like it, he wants my full attention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Oikos Triple Zero

Zero Fat
Zero Added Sugar
Zero Respect for Authority WHAT A THUG

• Locked thread