Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Viva Miriya posted:

you mean RHML right?

Nope. It's hilarious to troll frig gangs with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

crew posted:

Running away without firing a shot is a master juke I guess :psyduck:

Quit huffing the blurf and go do poo poo with blackops, they're hurting for members and if you're aren't totally retarded you'll get in and get all the content your little heart desires.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

crew posted:

Running away without firing a shot is a master juke I guess :psyduck:

In fact it is because now since mittani said a thing he can't walk back on, the imperium now has to grind down an entire loving region with 0 potential for any fights.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

In fact it is because now since mittani said a thing he can't walk back on, the imperium now has to grind down an entire loving region with 0 potential for any fights.

On a positive note, at least the propaganda picture Poon came up the other day turned out nice

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

haha made u grind sov

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Sov: the only way to win is not to play

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Unfunny Poster posted:

Actually that was never a plan, and whether you choose to believe it or not the "Pandemic Horde led coalition of the willing" was a troll by Gobbins & Penif

g-guys it was a troll

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

The only way I would come back to eve is if it were in hole squad and unshackled from the terribleness that is the current imperium. like what the gently caress it got mega gay in there, instead of just regular levels of gay.

I don't care about the derogatory use of gay, I'm just curious what you mean. Would you explain this change that caused you to leave, and was it a cultural thing.

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

loving with Test in Curse was basically this for Reavers the last few weeks, but more like a constellation.

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glory of Arioch posted:

g-guys it was a troll

I mean if you really want to cling to that narrative, that's cool. It's funny watching you guys sperg out about a coalition that never actually existed.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Nov 20, 2015

Swit
Sep 6, 2013

by Cowcaster
Theater of war possible (or potential) scenario:

Am I supposed to read this yesterday or
am I supposed to have been reading this yesterday?

I only have one BR and DST on the same pilot.
At this rate, we would need more than 2 BR at the same time, and even 2 DST just to haul wreck contents in time-dilation.

Haul the BRs content to JF or to Blop.
Haul the DSTs to wherever is needed without possibility of Blop or cyno.

Static Jump bridges are welcome.
btw, will the citadel have a jump bridge function?
Or will it depend on the type (XL)?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Swit posted:

Theater of war possible (or potential) scenario:

Am I supposed to read this yesterday or
am I supposed to have been reading this yesterday?

I only have one BR and DST on the same pilot.
At this rate, we would need more than 2 BR at the same time, and even 2 DST just to haul wreck contents in time-dilation.

Haul the BRs content to JF or to Blop.
Haul the DSTs to wherever is needed without possibility of Blop or cyno.

Static Jump bridges are welcome.
btw, will the citadel have a jump bridge function?
Or will it depend on the type (XL)?

Yes

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Unfunny Poster posted:

I mean if you really want to cling to that narrative, that's cool. It's funny watching you guys sperg out about a coalition that never actually existed.

b-but it was a troll, s-seriously

*furiously evacs*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Glory of Arioch posted:

*furiously evacs*

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Glory of Arioch posted:

*furiously evacs*

*furiously posts on reddit*

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

*furiously posts on reddit*

jump fatigue allows for ample reddit posting time

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Glory of Arioch posted:

jump fatigue allows for ample reddit posting time

One of the best :ccp: features

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

mpaarating posted:

God jump fatigue is so fuckin dumb.

Oh sorry, back to warchat.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009
Why would they fight though? It would only go badly for their group if they won a few battles it would only keep drawing attention till they were ground to paste the imperium is rich as gently caress and can basically hate gently caress any newer group like these guys and destabilize them. Its what PL and BL did to brave until they collapsed, Gobbins knows horde is a poo poo show with no stamina :shrug:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

mpaarating posted:

truly they've designed the game with us in mind

sometimes eve can be hectic, with jump fatigue we get a nice little break to post

:f5h::protarget:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Zasze posted:

Why would they fight though? It would only go badly for their group if they won a few battles it would only keep drawing attention till they were ground to paste the imperium is rich as gently caress and can basically hate gently caress any newer group like these guys and destabilize them. Its what PL and BL did to brave until they collapsed, Gobbins knows horde is a poo poo show with no stamina :shrug:

i feel for you guys

living on the periphery must suck

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

mpaarating posted:

except the part where you post on reddit

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Zasze posted:

Why would they fight though?

Because PL and NC show up to any fight >50 dudes that lasts longer than 5 minutes? I guess its only content ring when somebody else is the content :cripes:

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

ChickenWing posted:

except the part where you post on reddit SA

yup

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

crew posted:

Because PL and NC show up to any fight >50 dudes that lasts longer than 5 minutes? I guess its only content ring when somebody else is the content :cripes:

Your posting is barely functionally retarded.

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Glory of Arioch posted:

i feel for you guys

living on the periphery must suck

I mean i guess you can make it a personal attack? But my point wasnt even a snipe at anyone or a criticism, you guys made them feel like they would get Dumpstered so they went elsewhere how is that a point of contention.

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003
I would say you guys are drinking the kool-aid but I'm pretty sure you all drowned in it before actually ingesting any.

TopGoon[555] fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 20, 2015

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Glory of Arioch posted:

*furiously evacs*

If that's what you choose to believe then that's all up to you bud. You clearly know more about what Horde & Waffles directors were saying and planning for the past week than the entire group of them.

I'm just sad you have allowed yourself to get so worked up over video game shenanigans.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Unfunny Poster posted:

If that's what you choose to believe then that's all up to you bud. You clearly know more about what Horde & Waffles directors were saying and planning for the past week than the entire group of them.

I'm just sad you have allowed yourself to get so worked up over video game shenanigans.

"g-guys the imperium is mad, lol, epic win!"

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Whatever. Even if this was all some retarded puppet master reverse Gulf of Tonkin bullshit, it sounds more interesting than the usual nightly slapfight with MOA.

This game is only really fun when you're fighting for something. If I wanted to just hop on for a few hours and shoot something for no particular reason I'd go play Counter Strike.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Glory of Arioch posted:

"g-guys the imperium is mad, lol, epic win!"

Querns, chill. You're starting to post like me.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Zasze posted:

I mean i guess you can make it a personal attack? But my point wasnt even a snipe at anyone or a criticism, you guys made them feel like they would get Dumpstered so they went elsewhere how is that a point of contention.

how is that a personal attack, i am just sympathizing with having to live on the periphery and run away

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

please stop posting gifs of me

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

mpaarating posted:

Querns, chill. You're starting to post like me.

they don't deserve better than that :ssh:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Everyone here fuckin sucks rear end shut up all of you good lord this is the dumbest slapfight

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Unfunny Poster posted:

I am soooo worked up over us getting a free region.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Bigbillthaboss posted:

I am soooo worked up over us getting a free region.

shut the gently caress up bill

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

Everyone here fuckin sucks rear end shut up all of you good lord this is the dumbest slapfight

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

shut the gently caress up bill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi
Again, you nerds need to join blops if you want PvP outside of wartime. They can teach you to be less dumb than you ever imagined. God bless tib.

• Locked thread