Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
COLOR RUSH!!!!!*

*Cowboys will still wear white. Are they going to wear white pants though? Can we just go back to the Turkey Day unis with white helmet, like all the loving time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

:siren:AliExpress has a sale today for 11/11- lots of stuff are 15-20% off.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Titans, Jags Color Rush.

I hope it's actually gold and not brown.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

Titans, Jags Color Rush.

God drat that looks good. Gotta get me a Clemmons jersey in Jags gold.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

NC-17 posted:

Titans, Jags Color Rush.

Each time I see these color rush jerseys I think of The Draw Play's' graphic designers who are discover basic features in Photoshop for the first time learning about Color Replacement Tool.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Epi Lepi posted:

Did you ever get your Jersey? How'd it come out?

I got both of them.

They look great and had the official NFL merchandise tags.

One of the nameplates wasn't cut completely straight, which I assume is why it was "thrown out" and sold on aliexpress.

Either way, I like them.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

My Buffalo Sabres jersey arrived from Aliexpress earlier today actually. The front logo is a little offcenter, but other than that it's perfect.

Gonna order my Raiders jersey from the same seller next week.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

NC-17 posted:

Titans, Jags Color Rush.

Those look way better. Even if the Jags uniform color is as dark as pictured those are sweet.

I honestly wish the NFL had more uniforms with matching jerseys and pants

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NC-17 posted:

Titans, Jags Color Rush.

Titans unis :swoon:

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Febreeze posted:

Those look way better. Even if the Jags uniform color is as dark as pictured those are sweet.

I honestly wish the NFL had more uniforms with matching jerseys and pants

When the Rams wear all blue, it looks pretty good. The home with gold pants was still better (rip).

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

JRizzle posted:

When the Rams wear all blue, it looks pretty good. The home with gold pants was still better (rip).

I just hope that if/when they move back to LA, they go back to royal blue/yellow, cuz that owned.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I knew Nike would ruin all the jerseys once they had the chance given the abortions they came up with for colleges. When the Bills had Champion outfit them they looked awesome. Now they are wearing red as bright as the devils rear end for absolutely no reason.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

NC-17 posted:

Titans, Jags Color Rush.

i thought the jags were supposed to be like, dehydrated piss yellow? did they walk that back when everyone started laughing at it?

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

JRizzle posted:

I think the Rams are wearing all yellow for Color rush.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Corzaa posted:

I think the Rams are wearing all yellow for Color rush.

They are. I was talking about their normal jerseys.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

shiksa posted:

i thought the jags were supposed to be like, dehydrated piss yellow? did they walk that back when everyone started laughing at it?

Here's a better picture of them:

You can tell they're the same color of gold as the logo pretty clearly. I'm withholding final judgement until I see them in sunlight.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ManMythLegend posted:

You can tell they're the same color of gold as the logo pretty clearly. I'm withholding final judgement until I see them in sunlight.

i think i was thinking of the rams jerseys actually now that i think about it. those are likely gonna be rough.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

ManMythLegend posted:

That mustard gold color is fantastic and I hope those unis look good live. I would love to see the Jags incorporate that as a permanent part of their look.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Chichevache posted:

That mustard gold color is fantastic and I hope those unis look good live. I would love to see the Jags incorporate that as a permanent part of their look.

Oh top of that the Black/Gold actually matches the Helmet and finally makes the helmet something other than a travesty

If they made the socks black to look less like a gold onesie I'd want this to be the standard uniform from now on.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Febreeze posted:

If they made the socks black to look less like a gold onesie I'd want this to be the standard uniform from now on.

They haven't posted pictures of the socks (that I've been able to find at least), but there are two different sets of cleats, one all gold the other black on top:

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Yeah those jerseys would look awesome on white or black pants.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

ManMythLegend posted:

They haven't posted pictures of the socks (that I've been able to find at least), but there are two different sets of cleats, one all gold the other black on top:

Come on man, it's the first result for Jags color rush and the first picture Nike released

I made black socks just to see and I think It looks better.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

Febreeze posted:

Come on man, it's the first result for Jags color rush and the first picture Nike released.

I was taking about on the Jaguars photo feed where they've been posting in person pics.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
The Jacksonville C3POs.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Jags Gold Bold News. This article presents 2 new and interesting points.

a) Everyone has hated the Jags uniform at one point or another.
b) Blake Bortles is the Wolfman. He can never grow a beard holy poo poo that stubble goes to his cheek bones.

http://www.jaguars.com/bold/

It's more of a dark coppery gold. It's growing on me.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I like that your only choices are Bortles and Yeldon.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Epi Lepi posted:

That sucks. I want a "Two Guys Named Allan" jersey.

T.J's cool though.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Epi Lepi posted:

Who else? Noodle-arm Denard? Say gently caress it Fred Taylor?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I wish more teams did the flat finish helmets.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

NC-17 posted:

I wish more teams did the flat finish helmets.

The Vikes flat finish helmets are the best helmets in the league.

So agreed.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

C. Everett Koop posted:

Who else? Noodle-arm Denard? Say gently caress it Fred Taylor?

Hurns and Robinson seem pretty dope.

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

The Vikes flat finish helmets are the best helmets in the league.

So agreed.

FYI part of being a Raider's fan is never admitting that another team has a better uniform than yours.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Dirt Worshipper posted:

FYI part of being a Raider's fan is never admitting that another team has a better uniform than yours.

Colour-scheme wise, no-one does have a better uniform than the Raiders. Timeless.

But those flat-finish Vikes helmets are sick as hell.

No Butt Stuff posted:

Raiders fans are required by law to speak of their uniforms with the same tone and enthusiasm as mid-90s Hulk Hogan describing where and how Hulkamania was gonna run.

LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN MARK DAVIS

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Nov 18, 2015

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Raiders fans are required by law to speak of their uniforms with the same tone and enthusiasm as mid-90s Hulk Hogan describing where and how Hulkamania was gonna run.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Dirt Worshipper posted:

The Raiders uni is top notch. However the helmets alone don't come close to the Vikes new helmet.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
FSU busting out the black unis for the first time this weekend:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Man those look fuckin great. Can't go wrong with black/red (unless you add orange for no reason, BUCS)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Man those look fuckin great. Can't go wrong with black/red (unless you add orange for no reason, BUCS)

I'd like the orange if it were the actual original creamsicle color, but they use some highlighter orange bullshit for some reason

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
that's how you do a fade helmet. loos like the fade starts further towards the front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

The Panthers just revealed their Color Rush, which is pretty conservative since the pants are the only new element of the uniform:

I think these are among the best of the bunch so far, probably because it's not some insane departure from what the team already wears. I really love our blue and wish we wore/incorporated it more often.

• Locked thread