Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreshCutFries

also available in mourningless:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Oh wow I love them both.

Opinions?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I like the band

pig slut lisa

irl is good

FluffieDuckie posted:

Oh wow I love them both.

Opinions?

do the black band one if you want to look like A Carer, which is definitely a DCT value

also good job thingyman

ChairmanMeow

we could band my kitty, but I think it would just blend in

FreshCutFries

Machai

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
:kimchi:

Piso Mojado

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:stare:

ChairmanMeow

thank you

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Well the reason to delete BYOB has finally made itself known

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

testing

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

you look very warm

Piso Mojado

I love it, alnilam

ChairmanMeow

winter frog is a good frog

Bread Set Jettison

winter frog would be a good codename

Scaly Haylie

real strong av/username potential here

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

Twerkteam Pizza

Me

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
it's rly good with the animation. i wouldn't have thought so but it is.../ tho i will miss the lil earthbound person if you get it...

ty bacalou!

Scaly Haylie

i don't have the skill to do so but i think, maybe, this might b good if someone could isolate the doom guy petting the cacodemon?

Salmiakki

source your poo poo lizwiz!!! http://nankakurashiki.tumblr.com/po...%E3%83%8E#notes

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Matoi Ryuko

Lizard Wizard posted:

i don't have the skill to do so but i think, maybe, this might b good if someone could isolate the doom guy petting the cacodemon?

Like This?

Scaly Haylie

very sorry. stumbled upon it in PYF's fanart thread and i'm on phone atm, otherwise i would've looked for the source.

thanks for picking up my slack :sweatdrop:

:toot:

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

that cacodemon is :3:

Ace of Baes
An admin pmd me asking me to let him know if anyone needs an av thats over the limits, so let me know or whatever.

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I need to find a cool big av to get before tomorrow's over, then.

deep dish peat moss

Here's the source for this my av, it has the other panda avs + the llama avs and some other stuff.

http://pixeliette.tumblr.com/

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

An admin pmd me asking me to let him know if anyone needs an av thats over the limits, so let me know or whatever.

that's very nice. i thought they were all dead. thank you living mystery admin

bacalou

can i get a bigger version of the av i just bought was gifted from fluffieduckie

posting smiling
one day i'm going to get an avatar that's bigger than the normal ones.

Ace of Baes
everybody just send me pms of the avs you want uploaded via pm and ill shoot him a pm sometime tomorrow

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Ace of Baes posted:

everybody just send me pms of the avs you want uploaded via pm and ill shoot him a pm sometime tomorrow

just so i'm clear about this, is this like when ozma did it and uploaded them and gave us the address and we had to buy them? or is this mystery person just changing our av to something we want, or does it need to be a larger image of something we just bought?

kode54

aka kuroshi
I have winterized, but I am afraid that it is just too drat big for these forums. Maybe a hotlink to imgur is in order from an admin, or maybe I can just cut out some of the frames.

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

just so i'm clear about this, is this like when ozma did it and uploaded them and gave us the address and we had to buy them? or is this mystery person just changing our av to something we want, or does it need to be a larger image of something we just bought?

you have to buy it still, and i doubt theyre going to upload anything obnoxiously big just stuff a little larger or file bigger than normal etc

----------------

posting smiling
90 frames is more than that animation needs anyway. it will probably look fine without a few.

bacalou

what if i uploaded mine recently

Ace of Baes

kuroshi posted:

I have winterized, but I am afraid that it is just too drat big for these forums. Maybe a hotlink to imgur is in order from an admin, or maybe I can just cut out some of the frames.

I was like does this guy even post here so i looked at your post history

kuroshi posted:

i made two new internet friends... then i immediately showed them my dick. also marks the first occasion ive had to take dick pics with my phone.

uhhhhh

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

furry av, dick picks, it all checks out... pro target alt spotted