Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PsychoLordling
May 13, 2008

If you can read this Sarah Palin's dick must have fallen out of my mouth. Please return it to it's proper position.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus, i mean i dont like kasich at all, but trump is just,,, plain mean. its stupid and obvious i know, but its just the pointless spite and malice of these tweets seems to be hitting me today, its the tone and the wording, he reminds me of school yard bully who gets off insulting weaker kids who cant defend themselves then he will talk about how great and wonderful he is because he called the mentality disabled girl "a stupid oval office" I feel like if he were my age, he would be pushing people to suicide through epic ween trolling efforts, so he could feel big. i mean cruz and huckabee are ideologically monstrous and cruz is defiantly a smug bully. but trump blows him out of the water. It sickins me that i know so many people who think trump is the greatest.

Now, think how this type of communication will hit political leaders around the world as they come up with solutions that will hurt the USA?
A broadside like that hitting any european politicians pre-election would fuel rivals, and position the US for winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Can't cage the Kasich

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

jesus, i mean i dont like kasich at all, but trump is just,,, plain mean. its stupid and obvious i know, but its just the pointless spite and malice of these tweets seems to be hitting me today, its the tone and the wording, he reminds me of school yard bully who gets off insulting weaker kids who cant defend themselves then he will talk about how great and wonderful he is because he called the mentality disabled girl "a stupid oval office" I feel like if he were my age, he would be pushing people to suicide through epic ween trolling efforts, so he could feel big. i mean cruz and huckabee are ideologically monstrous and cruz is defiantly a smug bully. but trump blows him out of the water. It sickins me that i know so many people who think trump is the greatest.

Normally I would agree, but nearly everyone bullied by Trump so far has absolutely deserved it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Phlegmish posted:

Normally I would agree, but nearly everyone bullied by Trump so far has absolutely deserved it.

Refugees and immigrants as well?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Why do so many people still consider Trump's campaign one big entertaining show? It's at the point where laughing at this is like laughing at the movie Come and See. You should be horrified.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Why do so many people still consider Trump's campaign one big entertaining show? It's at the point where laughing at this is like laughing at the movie Come and See. You should be horrified.

Wait, Come and See wasn't a comedy?

Oh...

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Montasque posted:

Wait, Come and See wasn't a comedy?

Oh...

Sounds like a tarted-up version of a see and say you'd find stuck to a rack in the smelly back aisle of a truck stop.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

paranoid randroid posted:

i want to say hillary vs cruz, because he thinks hes a masterful showman but he really, really isnt

kind of an academic question since americans ain't gonna vote for a guy what looks like bill murray tried to melt his own face with a blowtorch

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I wonder if Trump could buy out Cruz. I wonder if he already has...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Ben Carson: Flying Planes into the Twin Towers 'Didn't Require a Great Deal of Sophistication'

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

The gift that keeps on giving.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

At what point does his campaign manager start sneaking up behind him with a roll of duct tape to cover his mouth with?

Though to be fair, I imagine a neurosurgeon WOULD look at something like flying a modern jet airliner and say, "of course I could do that, how hard could it be?"

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

At what point does his campaign manager start sneaking up behind him with a roll of duct tape to cover his mouth with?

Though to be fair, I imagine a neurosurgeon WOULD look at something like flying a modern jet airliner and say, "of course I could do that, how hard could it be?"

He's disowned his campaign manager it's ok

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Rocks posted:

He's disowned his campaign manager it's ok

I thought that was his business manager, who is both disowned and STILL his business manager apparently

Are both the same guy?

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Who messed with this guy's face? Put it back the way it's supposed to be.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Lycus posted:

Who messed with this guy's face? Put it back the way it's supposed to be.

which one?

guy playing jared fogle in the lifetime movie of the week or unfrozen caveman fake news reporter?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

AS AN UNFROZEN CAVEMAN RIGHT WING REPOR-

comes along bort posted:

which one?

guy playing jared fogle in the lifetime movie of the week or unfrozen caveman fake news reporter?

drat YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Which would lead to the worst republican lost election?

Hillary vs Trump
Hillary vs Cruz
Hillary vs Carson

Hillary vs Cruz. Hands down. Cruz is such a smarmy prick his defeat would become the textbook definition of how not to run a campaign.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pretty sure Jeb already has that dubious honor.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Wait which Dick Tracy villian is he? I can never keep them straight.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Incoming transmission from newsmax prime.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Hmmmm new command and conquer game not looking so good

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

My god... it's like an anthropomorphic T-bone steak.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Nietzschean posted:

Pretty sure Jeb already has that dubious honor.

You could probably expect the lowest voter turnout in 80 years if this somehow came down to Jeb! vs Hillary in the general. Another Bush v Clinton wouldn't be energizing anyone.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

this just in: last republican commander in chief fooled by a bunch of dummies who bought plane tickets.

i'm getting a little worried that donald trump is literally advocating for muslim registration and no one really cares.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

shiksa posted:

this just in: last republican commander in chief fooled by a bunch of dummies who bought plane tickets.

i'm getting a little worried that donald trump is literally advocating for muslim registration and no one really cares.

Don't be the backlash and nazi comparisons started immediately. No way he could legitimately propose that outside of the primary without getting ripped to shreds

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Montasque posted:

Here's the really exciting anti-Trump/Carson ad that John Kasich super pac put out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2fl0tsgCg

This is part of a 6.5 million dollar ad buy that is about to blow up NH!

I'm stunned at what a damp piece of poo poo this is. The political grift circuit must be absolutely shameless. No wonder the establishment candidates are going nowhere, the parasite load of having to support a trail of experts and managers and public relations wonks who absorb infinite amounts of money to produce white noise bullshit like the above is killing them.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Hillary vs. Trump would be the biggest rear end kicking because she can just load up a bunch of ads with the worst of his quotes from the primaries. He's called for Muslim registration, called Mexican immigrants rapists and mocked John McCain for getting captured. Once people actually start paying attention to the race, he's toast.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Did Dubya beat Kerry in the debates? Just curious because I don't see the supremacy of Hilary in the debates. As in she can be dominating her opponent on an intellectual level, but it's questionable if that is the deciding factor for voters.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

mike12345 posted:

Did Dubya beat Kerry in the debates? Just curious because I don't see the supremacy of Hilary in the debates. As in she can be dominating her opponent on an intellectual level, but it's questionable if that is the deciding factor for voters.

Hillary will make sure to remember Poland. :smug:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mike12345 posted:

Trump uses a shock strategy like a morning radio show host - say/do something absolutely insane, bask in the attention, repeat. That works great against the GOP field since they're a bunch of wound-up manchildren who get mad if they can't yell too. The problem for Trump is that the whole shock radio act doesn't work if you just acknowledge he's a raving lunatic and be dismissively calm. That kind of poo poo enrages people like Trump, because it starves their desire for exhibitionist attention but also rubs a bit of salt in the wound by treating him like a joke, like laughing at a kid throwing a tantrum.

Clinton's really good at the whole calm dismissiveness thing.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

the_paradigm_shift posted:

Don't be the backlash and nazi comparisons started immediately. No way he could legitimately propose that outside of the primary without getting ripped to shreds

He's going to deflect to "we need systems, lots of systems" so hopefully the media can be bothered to ask more than one question in an interview

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Trump can excite people and Cruz can, in the end, fall back on being a Republican politician when habitual Republicans get to the ballot box and have to make a decision. Carson is insubstantial and plain unfit even by the standards of this Republican field and I think if he somehow bumbled his way to the general it'd be a disaster of a different level to the others.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

Here's the really exciting anti-Trump/Carson ad that John Kasich super pac put out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq2fl0tsgCg

This is part of a 6.5 million dollar ad buy that is about to blow up NH!

LOL Donald Trump is literally going to be POTUS.

I mean, I know these retards can't stop him, but COME ON. This is the ad equivalent of a limp-wristed half-hearted shove from a girl (or a liberal "male")

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

this is mesmerizing. I am mesmerized.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Where is Mills Lane when you need him

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
The wisdom of Jeb's religious screening policy is being perfectly illustrated by the Mali hostage takers. Jeb! should point out that if they can test who is Muslim, so can we.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boosted_C5 posted:

LOL Donald Trump is literally going to be POTUS.

I mean, I know these retards can't stop him, but COME ON. This is the ad equivalent of a limp-wristed half-hearted shove from a girl (or a liberal "male")

the shove of the sort of man afraid to admit his favored political candidate to his neighbors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Donald Trump looks like the villain from a Pink Floyd video and Rubio could not look more like an 8th grader who's getting graded for professionalism on his Powerpoint Presentation.

• Locked thread