Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

It's not the fat that gets me, it's the fact that she's SO fat that the urine coagulates between the folds long enough to cause physical damage.

I mean surely there is a point in your life when you first have a piss and your fat causes the urine to stay trapped amongst your skin, that you say to yourself "well, better put down that 3rd cheeseburger"

Anytime in these threads when there's a link posted with :nws: or :nms:, I always read the responses to determine if I want to click it.

The answer is always no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Whoever make the Spitting Image comparison was spot on. She also looks a bit like Janice from the muppets

You know you can click the three dots by the suggestions and then "Not Interested" right? Also, my suggestions will change to be 30 videos by the same channel every time I binge watch anything, so I find it hard to believe after a month of not watching her she was still all over the place.

Yeah, I did that, and she still continued to show up. I don't know if it's because she has millions of subs so she's higher priority? Conversely, I binged watch a bunch of "let's make fun of this LPer" videos and I stopped getting recommendations for those after a week.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Woodenlung posted:

It's 2015. You can clean that yourself

:nws::nms: http://i.imgur.com/lkkbioS.gif :nms::nws:

I like how that, even though its NMS, NWS, this is on TLC

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Woodenlung posted:

It's 2015. You can clean that yourself

:nws::nms: http://i.imgur.com/lkkbioS.gif :nms::nws:

The dog knows what's going on.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Finisher1 posted:

Sorry about the poor quality, I took this on my phone while walking.

Yes, that's a person wearing parachute pants. In public. In 2015.

edit: fixed broken link

They look snug? Like, I wouldn't wear them out but at home they look like they'd be nice to wear.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I want to imagine that shes not fat or anything, shes just globbed on so much makeup that it added 50 pounds

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cleavage up to your chin is quite an accomplishment.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard

Palisader posted:

Yeah, I did that, and she still continued to show up. I don't know if it's because she has millions of subs so she's higher priority? Conversely, I binged watch a bunch of "let's make fun of this LPer" videos and I stopped getting recommendations for those after a week.

I clicked on some horrific video via a previous incarnation of this thread and after that YouTube would just suggest tons of cyst or pimple or lord knows what else popping videos. I didn't even want to open YouTube anymore because it was so disgusting and they wouldn't go away even though I kept clicking things to say "hide" or "don't show me this". Eventually I subscribed to a really active channel and it replaced all my suggestions with that channel thank goodness.
I haven't clicked on any videos in the Aug threads since then.

MoreLikeTen
Oct 21, 2012

The farmer's mistake was believing he had any control over his life.

"Hmm, take it again, I can't see enough of the window in my glasses."

Dresh
Jun 15, 2008

hrmph.
The most shocking thing is how overweight this guy isn't.

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

Look at this person's knees. It always puzzles me how people find this a comfortable way to stand and walk. I guess you can get used to anything, but walking on a hyperextended knee is really uncomfortable for me.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

nothing says 'cute as heck' like a pair of jorts and a big rear end belt.

Circuitjerky
Mar 17, 2006

Finisher1 posted:

Wouldn't these be considered drop crotch pants? I think the beib wore them publicly a few years ago too.

Zombies magazine
Oct 17, 2005

Firmly grasp the :kazooieass:

Dresh posted:

The most shocking thing is how overweight this guy isn't.

At least Sonic's arms aren't blue.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

Finisher1 posted:

Those are some wavey garms, grandad - maybe you just don't get fashion

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

This one looks like their legs are about to buckle under the pressure of their weight

Sorry, what I meant to say was, "Those deformed legs, pronounced obesity, questionable fashion sense and worm-like face are sooooo cute."

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
:nsfw:http://i.imgur.com/N1VXvIl.jpg

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 19:33 on Nov 20, 2015

Clocks
Oct 2, 2007

Circuitjerky posted:

Wouldn't these be considered drop crotch pants? I think the beib wore them publicly a few years ago too.

Crotch-drop pants, yeah. I don't understand the appeal of them at all but they're technically a current in-thing with ~fashion.~

So I guess that's slightly less AUG than someone wearing some out-dated fashion from a different decade.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Clocks posted:

Crotch-drop pants, yeah. I don't understand the appeal of them at all but they're technically a current in-thing with ~fashion.~

So I guess that's slightly less AUG than someone wearing some out-dated fashion from a different decade.

They look like they'd be comfortable? And with a big comfy shirt imagine how snug you'd be.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Those are shits at the bottom.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Literally :byodame: in the flesh.

Dr. Clockwork
Sep 9, 2011

I'LL PUT MY SCIENCE IN ALL OF YOU!

Well if the rent is cheap...

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!
It's really funny to me how garbage people can't accept maybe like not living in an expensive city, so they have to "collectively live" with other garbage people.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

I'm upset that the doggos dont have their own summaries, like how could you skip over that detail?

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Those are shits at the bottom.

They say they're supposed to be cinnamon rolls, but I thought they were feces, too.

I read most of that assuming that it was just one person claiming to have two personalities.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Yeah, which one is a real person and which one is the head mate (It doesn't matter because either option is a nightmare).

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Hello, friends!

A couple of threads ago I had the gall to say that wearing a hat isn't always considered wrong and laughable. Due to not being arsed, I didn't prostrate myself duly and present a picture before you of me, wearing a hat and holding some proof of my identity. I am here to rectify this mortal sin. Behold.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
You look like the kind of person who would type like that.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

A couple of threads ago I had the gall to say that wearing a hat isn't always considered wrong and laughable. Due to not being arsed, I didn't prostrate myself duly and present a picture before you of me, wearing a hat and holding some proof of my identity. I am here to rectify this mortal sin. Behold.

I want to punch you downwards so I can punch your hat and you at the same time.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I can't RGIS this from my phone but surely it is a joke right? Unless maybe seattle isn't populated with jerks who would abuse these folks' contact info

Also, what's ''agenaer'' or whatever it is Erica has written about herself? Ten seconds of google research turns up jack... which is probably what it actually amounts to.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Hats are like Rascal Scooters. The problem is the people rocking them under the age of 80.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

Why would you do this to yourself

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Hello, friends!

look at this fool

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

NotAnArtist posted:

I can't RGIS this from my phone but surely it is a joke right? Unless maybe seattle isn't populated with jerks who would abuse these folks' contact info

Also, what's ''agenaer'' or whatever it is Erica has written about herself? Ten seconds of google research turns up jack... which is probably what it actually amounts to.

That says agender

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

goose fleet posted:

Why would you do this to yourself

Alcohol

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I thought it'd be funny. Ah well.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I thought it'd be funny. Ah well.

Don't be so hard on yourself, at least you posted it in the right thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I have to admit, I kind of like the gay bugs.

• Locked thread