Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Max posted:

I want you to know that I appreciate this reference.

I however did not appreciate it, because I was going to make the reference and everyone was going applaud me for being clever and funny and they'd change the thread title and I'd be internet famous and all the girls would want me and you took that away from me.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Mummy sequel looking good.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Now I am become Floof, destroyer of worlds.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Men have emptied entire clips at them, and hit nothing but air.

http://i.imgur.com/6Ps6gdb.gifv

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Knormal posted:

You know that cats reacting to cucumbers trend that's going around now?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151117-cats-cucumbers-videos-behavior/

That's right, those people exposing their cats to cucumbers are inhuman monsters, so that should tell you how evil that dog walking man must be.

LOL at people thinking those highly specialized predators are so fragile that they cant take a little prank. "stressing" like this is what cats do to each other all day, for fun and douchebaggery.

Its also literally what they do for a living (felines are ambush hunters)

Elias_Maluco has a new favorite as of 18:23 on Nov 21, 2015

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

JJ Abrams original plan for Lost's smoke monster

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Elias_Maluco posted:

LOL at people thinking those highly specialized predators are so fragile that they cant take a little prank. "stressing" like this is what cats do to each other all day, for fun and douchebaggery.

Its also literally what they do for a living (felines are ambush hunters)

Around cats, never relax

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/8viiMR5.webm

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

I see she's found her little man in the boat.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

a kitten posted:

:perfect:

Aericura
Jun 12, 2003
I will eat your soul.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Ash vs Evil Dead is a good show (.gif courtesy of Alehkhs in the TVIV thread).

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

a kitten posted:

God came down from heaven and stopped the motherfucking bullets.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Toy Story. Released twenty years ago today.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

budgieinspector posted:

I see she's found her little man in the boat.

:boom:

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Robert Denby posted:

Toy Story. Released twenty years ago today.

No way! I watched that the other night with my parents. Even my 76 year old dad who normally doesn't have the patience for films absolutely loved it. I hadn't seen him roaring with laughter in years, it was awesome. We'll be watching the sequels sometime next week.

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

Waly Gisnep sure knew how to make films!

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.
Mildly :nws:

http://i.imgur.com/7gG4ynC.gif

DaveSauce
Feb 15, 2004

Oh, how awkward.

Putin answering the tough questions: Who's got two thumbs and likes topless protesters?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
I don't have anything to link since I have never made a gif before much less one captured off of netflix. I would like to congratulate Cyriak, whose work I was introduced to in these threads, for their work on the new Bob and David opening credits.

Here is an unrelated gif

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
:stonk: ANYTHING BUT THAT!

More Toy Story

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Last ones.

Taeke posted:

No way! I watched that the other night with my parents. Even my 76 year old dad who normally doesn't have the patience for films absolutely loved it. I hadn't seen him roaring with laughter in years, it was awesome. We'll be watching the sequels sometime next week.
I've found that 1 and 2 are just perfectly watchable pretty much any time. I haven't seen either all the way through since the 3D re-release a few years back, but I remember the DVD set I had around 2000-ish got played more than any other in my collection.

Robert Denby has a new favorite as of 00:04 on Nov 23, 2015

Apocadall
Mar 25, 2010

Aren't you the guitarist for the feed dogs?

Robert Denby posted:

Last ones.

I've found that 1 and 2 are just perfectly watchable pretty much any time. I haven't seen either all the way through since the 3D re-release a few years back, but I remember the DVD set I had around 2000-ish got played more than any other in my collection.

Wait, did the 3D re-release change the graphics at all? If not I have to say those gifs still look really good for 3D considering the movie came out in 1995, really impressed by what they could do back then. Especially considering the cutting edge of consumer processor technology was 133Mhz until November of that year when the blazing fast 200Mhz came out. Also 8MB of RAM, 1GB HDD.

Apocadall has a new favorite as of 00:32 on Nov 23, 2015

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Taeke posted:

Make sure you get a few boxes of tissues for the 3rd one. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that ending man.

Factor Mystic
Mar 20, 2006

Baby's First Post-Apocalyptic Fiction

Rick_Hunter posted:

Make sure you get a few boxes of tissues for the 3rd one. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that ending man.

Even better, show the version that edits in the credits right in the middle of the incinerator scene.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Factor Mystic posted:

Even better, show the version that edits in the credits right in the middle of the incinerator scene.

I would probably laugh if was watching it with someone who hadn't seen it.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Apocadall posted:

Wait, did the 3D re-release change the graphics at all? If not I have to say those gifs still look really good for 3D considering the movie came out in 1995, really impressed by what they could do back then. Especially considering the cutting edge of consumer processor technology was 133Mhz until November of that year when the blazing fast 200Mhz came out. Also 8MB of RAM, 1GB HDD.

It set the bar pretty high considering it was the very first completely computer animated full length movie. The massive improvements since are pretty obvious side by side, but it's still a pretty movie.

EDIT: It was also a really smart choice to make Pixar's first movie about plastic toys. They had a lot of stories that eventually became movies kicking around at the start, but animation at the time tended to look plastic no matter what you did.

Poor Miserable Gurgi has a new favorite as of 01:26 on Nov 23, 2015

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Robert Denby posted:

:stonk: ANYTHING BUT THAT!

More Toy Story

Yesssssss, I was actually contemplating requesting Howdy Howdy Howdy.

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lOc7CrTojw

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Robert Denby posted:

More Toy Story

I never noticed Speak n' Spell and the snake laughing before. One detail I loved about the second film was the squeaking noises Barbie made whenever she moved. I can hear it now.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:yeah: