Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

The horrors of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome...

Ajon
Aug 8, 2007
'VRROOOMMM!!!' roared the car. 'SPRUITS!' said gramma.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

JoelJoel posted:

This man is paid to have amazing vision.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

He allowed himself just a tiny peek when the Ark was opened.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

JoelJoel posted:

This man is paid to have amazing vision.

and to stand in front of 6 ounce, frozen, rubber puck, traveling upwards of 100mph.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Zombear
Dec 4, 2007
Catchphrase!

It looks like a magnified inset of a snake with a dog's head.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

That kid's name had better be Andy.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Mr Giant Man
Apr 26, 2005
Party time in Giant Land

Say Nothing posted:

panarama-orama.

Sheee's a brick and I'm drowning slowly...

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
Figured it deserved to be here, I actually laughed at a pic on this site during one of my random "Is this an aggro-gator ad or not" clickings:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MisterBibs posted:

Figured it deserved to be here, I actually laughed at a pic on this site during one of my random "Is this an aggro-gator ad or not" clickings:

"“It’s a part of the entertainment industry that sells. Sex sells, and for some disgusting reason young sex sells even more.”

Lawrence made a point of saying that she thinks that her portrayal of Katniss Everdeen in the “Hunger Games” series encourages young women to value strength of character over appearance."
|/

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm not an expert, but looks more like a minor sideboob to me.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
B list sideboob

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

PCOS Bill posted:

"encourages young women to value strength of character over appearance."
|/

Says the second best looking woman in Hollywood after Scarlett Johansson.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's kind-of comforting to know I'll never be this cool.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

It's not like nudes of her aren't all over the place. Not a big deal IMO.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Hell, the last couple X-Men movies already leave next to nothing to the imagination already...

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Never knew Robin Williams hated tea that much.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Yeah, I can see her naked as hell now as it is, why would I worry about a sideboob? Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Thump! posted:

Yeah, I can see her naked as hell now as it is, why would I worry about a sideboob? Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

Steak.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

PCOS Bill posted:

"“It’s a part of the entertainment industry that sells. Sex sells, and for some disgusting reason young sex sells even more.”

Isn't she 25? Or are you talking about someone else?

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Gromit posted:

Isn't she 25? Or are you talking about someone else?

The " characters indicate that the words between them are a quote from someone else. I truly can't tell if you are trolling or just that stupid and this is coming from someone who acidentally shot themselves in the head by putting a bullet in a visgrip and hitting it with a hammer and nail.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Boobs do not work that way!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Okay, now show me a big chick in one.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

MisterBibs posted:

Hahaha, what a sensationalist headline. Sofia is costarring in a TV show with a teenager that's bustier than her and J-Law combined.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

The MSJ posted:

Hahaha, what a sensationalist headline. Sofia is costarring in a TV show with a teenager that's bustier than her and J-Law combined.

Those are two separate headlines that can be read together for comedic effect.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The MSJ posted:

Said teenager got breast reduction surgery over the summer to go from a 32 F to a 34 D.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

The MSJ posted:

But enough about Rico Rodriguez

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Hirayuki posted:

Said teenager got breast reduction surgery over the summer to go from a 32 F to a 34 D.

I don't think you understand how breast / bra sizes work there.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Helith posted:

I don't think you understand how breast / bra sizes work there.
As an owner of breasts in the same country as the teenager in question, I think you're mistaken.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Clinton1011 posted:

The " characters indicate that the words between them are a quote from someone else. I truly can't tell if you are trolling or just that stupid and this is coming from someone who acidentally shot themselves in the head by putting a bullet in a visgrip and hitting it with a hammer and nail.

I don't see how that makes my question any different but I guess you're having a bad day or something? Go hug your mom.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Mr Giant Man posted:

Sheee's a brick and I'm drowning slowly...

:golfclap:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Aston posted:

But enough about Rico Rodriguez

You make fun of him now, but wait until he attach your car to a low-flying jet with his arm cable launcher thing.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Hirayuki posted:

As an owner of breasts in the same country as the teenager in question, I think you're mistaken.

I don't think breast reduction makes your ribcage larger.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Comparatively it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

quote:

She told Glamour magazine that she went from a size 32F to a 34D after surgery when she finished wrapping season seven of the hit ABC show.

• Locked thread