Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
your finest steak, well done, with some barbecue sauce on the side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

*gets really excited when the soda fountains in the communal breakfast/lunch/dinner area of the I-85 hampton inn work at 7 am during breakfast*

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dislike button posted:

what is this weird music you are playing? dont you have any country or rap instead
ugh, don't you know the classic five figgy fucktard "kinda likes everything" except country and rap

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Oh yeah, I love music. I listen to everything from Katy Perry to Linkin Park.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
me and aunt linda are waking up early to get in line outside walmart for black friday. afterwards, we are going to meet up with my cousins at golden corral

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Dislike button posted:

me and aunt linda are finishing dinner early to get in line outside walmart for black friday.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

ugh, don't you know the classic five figgy fucktard "kinda likes everything" except country and rap

no thats the person who thinks they are better than everyone because they work with compuiters and listen to lovely techno or 90s radiohead all day

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I watched this cam girl pleasure herself with a pineapple and the best part is all those other chumps donated to hit the limit

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
i got married when i was 19 to the first girl who let me gently caress her

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

5 figgy fucktards listen to rap and country and classy 6 figgly gentlegoons listen to news radio and classical music at reasonable decibels. hope this tutorial was helpful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"Going to work to make the money I need to pay rent, etc."

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"My advice, is to get a practical degree. You should do a STEM thing so you can make a living."

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"cjs: My AMEX rewards got me an upgrade to business. Free cocktaisl ahoy goonfriends. :-)"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"My HMO"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"I can't waltz and only speak my native language"

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

"My advice, is to get a practical degree. You should do a STEM thing so you can make a living."

you should do what you love, that way you will never work a day in your life! *makes $9 an hour with no benefits giving baths to old people*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dislike button posted:

you should do what you love, that way you will never work a day in your life! *makes $9 an hour with no benefits giving baths to old people*

Did my post hit a little too close to home? Fucktard?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

Did my post hit a little too close to home? Fucktard?

go see a play? idk that sounds pretty gay to me, plus the nascar race is on

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Dislike button posted:

lol

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

mishaq posted:

*gets really excited when the soda fountains in the communal breakfast/lunch/dinner area of the I-85 hampton inn work at 7 am during breakfast*

poo poo, this is literally me during my initial visit for my five and a half figgies job i moved across country for

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

except the machine didn't work because of course it didn't

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
new country is the hallmark of basic bitches

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Julie And Candy posted:

poo poo, this is literally me during my initial visit for my five and a half figgies job i moved across country for

lol if you drink soda before noon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

and I 25 instead of 85 and a different hotel. so not literally, but still. post in'

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
soda is hideous

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

I often get soda instead of coffee when I get Burger King breakfast because it's easier to drink right away than hot coffee and bigger than iced coffee

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Dislike button posted:

me and aunt linda are waking up early to get in line outside walmart for black friday. afterwards, we are going to meet up with my cousins at golden corral

sounds like fun, id love to myself but i gotta be up extra early for my shift at walmart, after which i have my shift at golden corral :(

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I program computers in an open-plan office. It's pretty boring and my co-workers are unbelievably irritating because they're mostly pretty far along on the autism spectrum. but that's alright, it's good money!

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Hey dude, I got my new home cinema set up, you wanna come over and watch Avengers 2 tonight? Oh by the way, do you have a netflix subscription?

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Amberpos supremacy!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Another good 1to1 with the boss, just 5 more years to go for that VP promotion

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Technical interview today... Gonna take a shot of epic bullit rye to calm my nerves. YOSPOS bithc!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Syncopated posted:

Amberpos supremacy!
lololol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe posted:

"cjs: My AMEX rewards got me an upgrade to business. Free cocktaisl ahoy goonfriends. :-)"

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I'm headed out to buy some weed.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"agggg, gotta deal with freakin failtard Sanjay in India to fix the DB again. pissss"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"took down prod rolling out my epic patch today :smug: :smugdog:"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Syncopated posted:

Amberpos supremacy!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
"c health s: doc says i got low T. :smith:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
You must bring me... A shrubbery!!! Oh man I love that movie.

• Locked thread