Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

IT MY BIRTHDAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pTrdojBjxw

Bonus Raccoon.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

New guardians of the galaxy lookin good.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

I typed "birthday raccoon" into Google Image Search and it gave me the following image and if it's really your birthday then happy birthday and

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

goose fleet posted:

I typed "birthday raccoon" into Google Image Search and it gave me the following image and if it's really your birthday then happy birthday and

It is and you are the second person to ironically call me by the wrong name this year, thank you

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Nov 22, 2015

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Cash Crab, noooo, you have so much to live for!

http://i.imgur.com/hxBN5HU.gifv

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

cash crab posted:

It is and you are the second person to ironically call me by the wrong name this year, thank you

I thought your name was cash?

Also gonna post my favorite raccoon picture now:

It's this cause I made it and now it's everywhere cash crab posts.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

It's all those Double Downs.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

So apparently there's another lady with a raccoon and her raccoon is named Raccoon Scarlett and this is Raccoon Scarlett and the pictures are huge because the raccoon is huge wow

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

:buddy:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe

I didn't know Cash Crab was a groomer.

In other news: I've had the Beach Boys 'I get around' stuck in my head for a solid week, and I keep replacing the lyrics with themes of Cash Crab wanting a double down. Crispy golden and brown. At some point, I will post a full song version when I have the time to brainstorm.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I feel like having my mouth washed with pool water would be unpleasant.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
More dog/raccoon interaction.
http://i.imgur.com/FJBPLWg.gifv

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

:3: Aww what a long-suffering dog. And him just tilting the raccoon onto the ground is hilarious.

I saw a raccoon today, but my attempts to get him to come to me were met with a stare from the brush. I had somewhere to be, so i wished him farewell.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

I never want to know what kind of instruction this image is providing. What I've conjured in my mind... is too beautiful to ruin.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Just ready to start her day at work:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
trash cats

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Those kids and their gangs!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I like the random cat in the background.

PHHHBBBTTT

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

cash crab posted:

I like the random cat in the background.

She's the next patient at Dr. Raccoon's Gold Ol' Timey Teeths Washing Emporium.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

hey

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

This is way too sinister out of context.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

GreyPowerVan posted:

:3: Aww what a long-suffering dog. And him just tilting the raccoon onto the ground is hilarious.

That dog is a master of Judo, and the raccoon cannot believe his martial prowess.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Mouse Dresser posted:

She's the next patient at Dr. Raccoon's Gold Ol' Timey Teeths Washing Emporium.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Truly we have more in common with animals than differences.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

All that raccoon is missing is a nice cold beer

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I bet he washes himself with a rag on a stick :kimchi:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

"Hey. Hey. I'm just trying to get to work; don't know what the fuss is. I paid my fare, assholes."

quote:

‘Rocky’ raccoon hitches a ride on a GO train
Rocky, the newly named raccoon found on a GO Train this morning has since been safely removed.

Crawling past the commuters during the morning rush, a raccoon hitched a ride on the early train pulling out of Union Station towards Aldershot GO Station around 7:15 a.m. on Tuesday, according to Metrolinx.

Before the GO train’s departure, workers heard a passenger “shriek” after she saw the raccoon roaming around on board, according to Metrolinx spokesperson Anne Marie Aikins. The passengers self-evacuated, leaving the raccoon with a private coach ride towards Aldershot GO Station.

The “freeloading” raccoon, newly named Rocky, was seen stowed underneath the GO train seats in a photo posted to Twitter by a GO Transit Safety Officer.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

CatStacking
Jan 9, 2010

~A Purely Preposterous Pussy~
A friend's dog chased a raccoon up a tree. Look upon his unimpressed displeasure. :3:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

fun fact: I myself have never been to Chipotle, is it any good?