Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Omega fleet looked fun. I wanted in on that.

Clearly you are not vet enough to be bitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

I too miss Naga's. Dunking people from 150k was brilliant. Who were the guys with pirate ship logo that we used to use as a game farm? That was fun.

E: Intrepid Crossing! That was them.

squirrelzipper fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Nov 22, 2015

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Dalael posted:

Stop torturing those ribs!
those ribs make us bitter. Also name changes.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
"Alright all, this is going to be a big fight so I want to hear your battle cry."

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

blablablabla posted:

Omega fleet looked fun. I wanted in on that.

Clearly you are not vet enough to be bitter

Omega fleet -was- fun for the five seconds I was part of it.

Then I got doomsdayed, which was even more fun.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
best part was finding out how mumble would crash after aaaa chains and solo would smash goons all day for aaa chaining

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
i miss aaaaa chains

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HM4Q3NonTg

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
has weedswarm become the best swarm yet

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

has weedswarm become the best swarm yet

Weedswarm was always the best swarm.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
(12:04:51 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:06:15 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:06:27 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:08:56 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:09:08 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:11:36 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:11:48 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:14:10 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:14:22 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:16:51 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:17:02 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:19:31 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:19:43 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:22:11 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:22:23 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:25:18 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:26:20 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:28:48 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:29:00 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
kill you are selves

Percivahl
Nov 22, 2015
anyone here actively playing I been wanting to get to Goon Space I'm in Jita but I don't want to get fired on even though im friendly in Imperium controlled (Goon Space) is only a dozen or so jumps away I want to head over. I specialize in shield tanking stealth bombers and assault frigates, and when im not maxing out my skills for those i'm mining ore in lowsec. right now im sitting in 11.5 million SP with the majority of my core skills maxed to V!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Sure I'll just bridge you from ec-

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Percivahl posted:

anyone here actively playing I been wanting to get to Goon Space I'm in Jita but I don't want to get fired on even though im friendly in Imperium controlled (Goon Space) is only a dozen or so jumps away I want to head over. I specialize in shield tanking stealth bombers and assault frigates, and when im not maxing out my skills for those i'm mining ore in lowsec. right now im sitting in 11.5 million SP with the majority of my core skills maxed to V!

HOLY poo poo APPLY NOW!

Percivahl
Nov 22, 2015

Bigbillthaboss posted:

HOLY poo poo APPLY NOW!

on the goonfleet wiki it says I have to have this account be 3 months old and X amount of posts though.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Percivahl posted:

on the goonfleet wiki it says I have to have this account be 3 months old and X amount of posts though.

Bless your heart.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

whats your eve character name

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
Make an account on goonfleet.com and then eve mail vyst in game.

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

(12:04:51 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:06:15 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:06:27 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:08:56 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:09:08 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:11:36 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:11:48 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:14:10 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:14:22 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:16:51 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:17:02 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:19:31 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:19:43 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:22:11 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:22:23 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:25:18 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:26:20 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.
(12:28:48 AM) samahiel_sotken [samahiel_sotken@goonfleet.com/phone] entered the room.
(12:29:00 AM) samahiel_sotken left the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Percivahl posted:

Do not pass go, do not collect $200 or get into Goonwaffe.

Do me a favor and spare me the effort of rejecting your app 3 months and 1 day from now. Try karmafleet.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Percivahl posted:

Goonfleet has a director who is literally dead so don't worry about any bullshit application requirements

Percivahl
Nov 22, 2015

CashEnsign posted:

Make an account on goonfleet.com and then eve mail vyst in game.

who is vyst?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
oh that was serious? gently caress

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

Xabber is the worst piece of poo poo

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Percivahl posted:

who is vyst?

Otacon posted:

whats your eve character name

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Is this the "bigger than the bob disband" idea, or just something scooter is doing on his own?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3ts877/the_gsf_scammers_are_getting_less_creative/

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I don't think Percivahl is going to find this holy grail.

Percivahl
Nov 22, 2015

darth cookie posted:

Do not pass go, do not collect $200 or get into Goonwaffe.

Do me a favor and spare me the effort of rejecting your app 3 months and 1 day from now. Try karmafleet.

Im looking into that thanks.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Percivahl posted:

Greetings fellow capsuleer,

the first step in getting into goonfleet is to private message Vyst in as many place as you can, to make sure he gets your message. PM him here, in game and don't forget Reddit. Never forget reddit. There's nothing Vyst likes more in the morning than taking care of a new recruit's application. I hear its his favorite thing after eating toasts.

He may ask you to write a 300 word essay on why you want to join Goons and what are your aspirations, but do not despair. 200 words is usually enough to do the trick. If he hasn't answered you within a few hours, pm him again. Sometimes he's just too busy and multiple message from you will definitely get his attention.

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Dalael posted:

Greetings fellow capsuleer,

the first step in getting into goonfleet is to private message Vyst in as many place as you can, to make sure he gets your message. PM him here, in game and don't forget Reddit. Never forget reddit. There's nothing Vyst likes more in the morning than taking care of a new recruit's application. I hear its his favorite thing after eating toasts.

He may ask you to write a 300 word essay on why you want to join Goons and what are your aspirations, but do not despair. 200 words is usually enough to do the trick. If he hasn't answered you within a few hours, pm him again. Sometimes he's just too busy and multiple message from you will definitely get his attention.

dude stop posting

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

He's ignorant. What's your excuse for that awful decision to post?

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

also to join the Imperium don't forget to make your introductory post to Imp Zone saying hi, http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=267

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

No ribs, but it's still damned tasty.

(Shrimp, tossed in has el ranout and then pan-fried. Bed of tomato-garlic couscous with carrots and wilted kale.)

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

HENGRY BUNG posted:

dude stop posting

Who pissed in your Cherrios this morning? :stare:

darth cookie posted:

He's ignorant. What's your excuse for that awful decision to post?

I've never needed an excuse to make bad posts before, what makes you think I have one this time? :colbert:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Misguided faith in basic primate learning abilities.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dalael posted:

Who pissed in your Cherrios this morning? :stare:

As if there's ever been a time we haven't been telling you to go die in a fire.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

CainFortea posted:

As if there's ever been a time we haven't been telling you to go die in a fire.

But I always consider it an indication of you being terrible human beings who are insanely jealous over the lack of quality of my posts. :hehe:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ullerrm posted:

No ribs, but it's still damned tasty.

(Shrimp, tossed in has el ranout and then pan-fried. Bed of tomato-garlic couscous with carrots and wilted kale.)

I had a bison vindaloo hot enough to be able to do dental surgery given how numb my tongue was after I was done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
This thread seriously lacks hamburger/cheeseburger chat.

The Works.

Nothing better out there.

• Locked thread