Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

i'm hype for more shinobu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

I'm just happy math girl is gone

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Oh.

That kind of mail.

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

ViggyNash posted:

Oh.

That kind of mail.

what do you think Shinobu's Oddity Killer is?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
So I'm confused, doesn't Kanburu like Senjogaraha? Is she latching onto Araragi as a indirect means of doing so or just to gently caress with his head?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I wish Maaya Sakamoto did character songs, but oh well, the OP was still pretty.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

the wildest rear end posted:

I wish Maaya Sakamoto did character songs, but oh well, the OP was still pretty.

Is it true that there's a contractual issue preventing it, rather than a dislike of doing it on her part?

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

ViggyNash posted:

Oh.

That kind of mail.

I would watch 24 minutes of Shinobu and Araragi leafing through junk mail. It's not that different from a regular episode and they'd probably turn it into a metaphor about life anyway

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Raenir Salazar posted:

So I'm confused, doesn't Kanburu like Senjogaraha? Is she latching onto Araragi as a indirect means of doing so or just to gently caress with his head?

She might simply like them both and be kinda uninhibited.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Raenir Salazar posted:

I assume that a solid 95% of what Kanbaru does is to mess with Araragi's head.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
They're probably just shilling for Otaku dollars. I know Kanbaru has always had a thing for Araragi but their whole talk felt out of place somehow.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.

ViggyNash posted:

Oh.

That kind of mail.

This. Also more Monkey and Doll is always good.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ViggyNash posted:

They're probably just shilling for Otaku dollars. I know Kanbaru has always had a thing for Araragi but their whole talk felt out of place somehow.

Actually it seems like exactly the kind of thing she would do.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Remember when this happened

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Kanbaru's thirst is legendary.

Dick Spacious
Jun 7, 2014

by zen death robot
i iwsh i could be as thirsty as kanbaru

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Maybe I don't remember Kanbaru quite as well as I should.

I should go rewatch Bake sometime.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ah, the latest chapter was much better.

Good riddance quad-tails girl, hope we never have to see you and your lovely "mysteries" again.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

I AM THIRST PERSONIFIED

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
My assumption is that Kanbaru just loves messing with Araragi. She didn't act like that at all in Hanamonogatari, despite also feeling attraction to the girl there.

I mean, not to say she isn't bisexual or whatever, but her banter with Araragi is just the way she plays with him in particular.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Clarste posted:

My assumption is that Kanbaru just loves messing with Araragi. She didn't act like that at all in Hanamonogatari, despite also feeling attraction to the girl there.

I mean, not to say she isn't bisexual or whatever, but her banter with Araragi is just the way she plays with him in particular.

Maybe that's why I was put off, because I watched Hanamonogatari rather recently.

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
Episode summed up. Unfortunately I'm not a feet guy.

Also this.

Dastardly fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Nov 22, 2015

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Dastardly posted:

Episode summed up. Unfortunately I'm not a feet guy.

Also this.

Yep, this is good

It's still weird to be talking about the episodes when it's mid-arc and so heavily serialised but I really liked all of this episode! :) Kanbaru + Ononoki + Shinobu + Gaen + Koyomi(n) :3: were all adorable!

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Shinobu doinking her head on the swing. :3:

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
More importantly, HUGE promise of poo poo going down next episode.

Also there was a lot of great Kanbaru gags.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

[the fade white explosion gif]

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
Wait I don't remember watching Shinobu and Cat Hanekawa fighting anything

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sydnesider posted:

They probably just talked it to a standstill anyways.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This episode had some extremely good Monkey and Bat and Doll was pretty good too.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Sydnesider posted:

It's easy to miss in the show, but Nekomonogatari White is missing chapters 8 and 13, implying that Black Hanekawa was night-prowling before we see her. This is the night where Hitagi and Hanekawa have just taken a shower, gotten the text from Rararagi, and gone to sleep.

Dick Spacious
Jun 7, 2014

by zen death robot

NotALizardman posted:

Shinobu doinking her head on the swing. :3:

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This is the only show where I look forward to long exposition, especially since it's so pretty

Big twist at the end, so I look forward to more talking next episode.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

half an episode of nothing but Gaen talking and i couldn't get enough of it

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
End card was very spooky.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
This has been Creepy/Unsettling Monogatari Girls: The Season.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

everythingWasBees posted:

the secret is that they're all best girl besides ougi and maaaaaaybe phoenix?

I'd just like to quote this from the early part of the thread. I'm a bit late since Ougi's big part is mostly over, but I hope this person has learned that Ougi is glorious and always was. S/he just forgot.
The fool

e:
(I've been a bit behind) The preview for Mail said it's the final season of Monogatari. Say it ain't so :cry: I want to see some of the other arcs animated too. Where's Mayoi Hell Shinbo!?

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Nov 29, 2015

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
I've no idea how these arcs are going to fit together...

(The whole First Minion stuff was mentioned in the time travel arc, right? I should probably rewatch that because I've completely forgotten)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Postal Parcel posted:

I'd just like to quote this from the early part of the thread. I'm a bit late since Ougi's big part is mostly over, but I hope this person has learned that Ougi is glorious and always was. S/he just forgot.
The fool

e:
(I've been a bit behind) The preview for Mail said it's the final season of Monogatari. Say it ain't so :cry: I want to see some of the other arcs animated too. Where's Mayoi Hell Shinbo!?

The "Final Season" refers to the final season of novels, not necessarily the anime. It's the same reason Second Season was called that despite being the third season.