Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

MrSargent posted:

Bumping this, would love some thoughts. I am leaning Chicago, with Houston next in line.

CHI imo, they haven't been bad lately

If I was going to trade away BMarsh what rbs could I reasonably target in a vacuum? I'm terrible at trading so I basically never do it, but I was starting mccluster :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

MrSargent posted:

Bumping this, would love some thoughts. I am leaning Chicago, with Houston next in line.

I have a strange feeling Osweiler's going to have a respectable game. I'd lean Houston. The Jets offense has looked dreadful when I've seen them.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

I have a strange feeling Osweiler's going to have a respectable game. I'd lean Houston. The Jets offense has looked dreadful when I've seen them.

The offense with Ivory, Marshall, and Decker?? Looks like they're putting up 20 something points a game, Fitzpatrick is a huge improvement on Geno, all those guys I mentioned are having a great year. The Jets are way improved over last year.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Anquan Boldin @ Seattle
or
Devin Funchess vs Washington

With Corey Brown out I feel like we might see bunches of Funchess but as bad as he is Boldin is still the #1 receiver on that garbage team. Help?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Is there literally any other option?

I guess Boldin but yeeeeesh

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Nelson Agholor, Kenny Stills, and Robert Woods are all free agents.

So, no, not really.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Atari Bigby - UNIVERSITY OF JAH RASTAFARI
Lynch or Langford in half point per reception?

Leaning Lynch unless Forte is inactive.

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?
McFadden's tender groin is expected to encounter wet conditions in miami and could possibly see reduced touches. I still think I'm going to start him but I have these other options:

Woodhead vs. KC
Langford vs. DEN

I should start him, especially with romo coming back yeah?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Come on yall, sit start thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3752076

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Kaepernick got placed on IR, season is over and maybe his SF career possibly.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hop on the Blaine Train, choo choo

(don't do this)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I don't know, he represents an interesting contrarian GPP play*

*this is what people say when they want to be able to say they called it in the 1/1000 chance he pulls it off

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
What the? How was Kaep hurt?

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
He was hurt in the fall to the bench

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

LmaoTheKid posted:

What the? How was Kaep hurt?

PTSD is a real injury.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I just saw the Rotoworld blurb on it and it looks like the Niners might be holding onto him another year because of guarantees. Gatdayum.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Torn left labrum is the real diagnosis for people who care. He needs surgery ASAP so the 9ers aren't on the hook for his 2016 salary (guaranteed for injury 4/1)

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

RVProfootballer posted:

The offense with Ivory, Marshall, and Decker?? Looks like they're putting up 20 something points a game, Fitzpatrick is a huge improvement on Geno, all those guys I mentioned are having a great year. The Jets are way improved over last year.

Ha. I guess when you look at their individual pieces they have a decent offense. I just swear when I watch them they don't look impressive. Their talent seems super concentrated among a handful of guys, which is what makes those guys such great fantasy options.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Some Rotoworld updates:

McFadden is good to go.
Jeffrey is not expected to play.
Langford will start today.

Eternal Hobo
Nov 7, 2008
Who should I drop to pick up a defense? Snead or Aiken.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Eternal Hobo posted:

Who should I drop to pick up a defense? Snead or Aiken.

Snead

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Reports are saying Emmanuel Sanders isn't playing today.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

SeannieDarko posted:

Some Rotoworld updates:

McFadden is good to go.
Jeffrey is not expected to play.
Langford will start today.

Oh lovely, the week AB84 is on BYE, Jeffrey sits as well. I'm a lock for the playoffs but wanted to beat the dude I'm tied for first with.

Looks like I'm starting Stevie and Davante Adams, ugh.

Blimpkin
Dec 28, 2003
Today was a make or break game for me as I'm 7-3 in a 16 team 1 PPR, and with Jeffery sitting I'm now forced to choose between Wes Welker, Brian Quick, or CJ Anderson.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Yeah Sanders and Jeffrey are out.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

MacheteZombie posted:

:hfive: Same reason I picked him up.

Sup Romo over Dalton club :feelsgood:

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
With Sanders out, my (non-PPR) options are to start either Kamar Aiken, Martellus Bennett, or Crockett Gillmore

I could also pick up Wes Welker or Andre Caldwell off waivers, where I would drop Gilmore.

Any thoughts?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Vargo posted:

With Sanders out, my (non-PPR) options are to start either Kamar Aiken, Martellus Bennett, or Crockett Gillmore

I could also pick up Wes Welker or Andre Caldwell off waivers, where I would drop Gilmore.

Any thoughts?

Bennett

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Really? He's the one I was least thinking of going with, because he's been hit-or-miss all season and he's going against a Denver D? But I guess he'll do better with Jeffrey out?

EDIT: I can start Bennett at TE instead of Tamme, then where does Jacob Tamme fit in that list?

Vargo fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Nov 22, 2015

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
I have Sanders and Jeffrey! here are my options:

Charles Clay (I have S. Watkins in)
Andre Ellington (I have CJ2K in)

I should have dropped Kendall Wright and got someone else in case this happened. Oh well Clay it is!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

There is a start/sit thread, gentlemen.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

SeannieDarko posted:

There is a start/sit thread, gentlemen.

I never understood why we need it, or specifically need a new thread every week.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Nevermind, he's not actually available in that league

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
So is Marshawn playing or not?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I never understood why we need it, or specifically need a new thread every week.

I think the new thread every week thing is just to make things simple - everyone knows the matchups this week and won't give answers for the past week's matchup. I like it being separate because honestly that is the most uninteresting kind of post to read - I mean, I've asked for advice before but the answer is almost always obvious and/or a coin flip, and it would clutter up the main thread if we just lumped it all together. Ideally there would be a trade thread too for 89 to go post his bad trades in. I like this thread for news and general speculation. It's the same reason we have a GDT - the htread would be way too bloated and unreadable if we had all 4 of those things mashed into one.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Vargo posted:

So is Marshawn playing or not?

Yes.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Last minute call: 0 PPR, FLEX: Kamar Aiken or Crockett Gillmore?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Vargo posted:

Last minute call: 0 PPR, FLEX: Kamar Aiken or Crockett Gillmore?

Aiken. But my advice is terrible, just an FYI.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
Forsett broke his arm, and I just traded West last week, which means I am rolling with Gurley/Ingram/Yeldon the rest of the way. Like, I have no other options besides Riddick.

Last week Edelman, this week Forsett. I can't believe I once thought I had the championship in the bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

You guys know I can't stand Evan Silva but he's making me giggle with glee by constantly tweeting how many times Matthews has been targeted. The answer has been zero every time.

• Locked thread