Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

FizFashizzle posted:

yo yo yo, lemme get dat mario world 2

there are no raccoons in Yoshi's Island...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
Once again, Ditka knew.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Teryl Austin > Mike Zimmer

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The 49ers are bad.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Christ the Vikings offensive line sucks.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Never go against da coach

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Durandal1707 posted:

I don't know what you do with the Chargers in the offseason, aside for dumping the coaching staff. Their front 7 is one of the worst in the league, Weddle is probably leaving after this year, and their offensive line and blocking scheme are just abysmal. Trevor Robinson just sucks.

Do you keep what's probably a top 5 draft pick and get an impact player for that front 7, depending on what scheme they roll with next year? Trade down and try and accumulate some draft picks for once in Telesco's run? I don't know. There's so many holes.

Trevor Robinson has actually been pretty okay. Much better than Chris Watt was.

You gotta revamp the front seven in the middle. Liuget is good, and I still like Ingram and Attouchu on the edges. We need new inside linebackers, a new nose tackle, and another DE opposite of Liuget.

As for the secondary, Weddle is probably gone so you'll need a new FS. Addae is fine at SS, and Verrett is your #1 corner. Flowers isn't going to be cut, so he needs to be moved inside to nickel corner and we'll need a new #2 CB.

Offensively, it's hard to tell if the OL is just bad or if they're hurt. Individually, I like all the players. Dunlap, Franklin, Fluker, Barksdale.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ross Angeles posted:

Just a friendly reminder, through 10 games this season the Chargers have a net total of 1 punt return yard.

I still don't know how this is real. Do you guys just not have anyone you trust to do anything other than fair catch the punt?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Thomas Rawls is cool and good

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I still don't know how this is real. Do you guys just not have anyone you trust to do anything other than fair catch the punt?

Jacoby Jones was really bad. And then Keenan Allen died. And then Branden Oliver died.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm shocked we got 13 points on the board.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ross Angeles posted:

Offensively, it's hard to tell if the OL is just bad or if they're hurt. Individually, I like all the players. Dunlap, Franklin, Fluker, Barksdale.

Dunlap was getting loving worked today before he came out. If it's injury he shouldn't have been playing.

Ross Angeles posted:

Jacoby Jones was really bad. And then Keenan Allen died. And then Branden Oliver died.

Oh yeah, I should have guessed injuries would play into it.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

gently caress this stupid gay earth.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

NC-17 posted:

Christ the Vikings offensive line sucks.

It's the main thing holding them back. Today had other problems, like penalties and the number of big plays the Vikings gave up, but the o line has been brutal all year. Bridgewater looked good when they shifted to they shifted to the shotgun so that's cool.

Hate losing to the Packers.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

WHOOPS posted:

Hate losing to the Packers.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Rodgers had a mediocre day, Cobb dropped footballs, James Jones Owns Bones, and holy drat the defense was on today.

Hey gently caress it we got the division back. The Terrible Horrible No-Good Bad Losing Streak is over.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Ross Angeles posted:

Just a friendly reminder, through 10 games this season the Chargers have a net total of 1 punt return yard.

Do kickoff returns not count for this? Is this because they are not stopping their opponents and are therefore not receiving any punts because they kick off instead?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Kawalimus posted:

If there was a year to lose our starting QB this was the year to do it.

That's true, but it still sucks to have the face of your franchise out for the rest of the season, and it's late enough in the year that any complications in his recovery will gently caress you for the start of next season. There have been a lot of Ravens over the years that I had love/hate for, but it's pretty difficult to not just flat-out like Flacco

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
hey look at that, Los Angeles moved up to the #2 draft pick

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Magnetic North posted:

Do kickoff returns not count for this? Is this because they are not stopping their opponents and are therefore not receiving any punts because they kick off instead?

Kickoff returns are a different thing. This is strictly punts. They either get touchbacks, fair catches, or attempt to return a punt and get stopped for no gain or negative yardage

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Seahawks add Blaine Gabbert to their Trophy Wall :haw:

Glad to see Rawls is capable of being productive if Marshawn is hurt. Also finally some red zone tds.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm gonna get really emotional when I go to my last Chargers game ever in a couple of weeks :(

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Ross Angeles posted:

I'm gonna get really emotional when I go to my last Chargers game ever in a couple of weeks :(

Isn't LA an hour drive from San Diego?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Infidel Castro posted:

Who drives from out of town to go to a football game

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Benne posted:

Thomas Rawls is cool and good

http://gfycat.com/EarlyUnfitGlowworm

Lockett and Rawls are awesome new additions, even if this year farts out I think they'll be quality for awhile

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

That's true, but it still sucks to have the face of your franchise out for the rest of the season, and it's late enough in the year that any complications in his recovery will gently caress you for the start of next season. There have been a lot of Ravens over the years that I had love/hate for, but it's pretty difficult to not just flat-out like Flacco

Yeah, but I'll stress about complications when they actually happen. That's my stance on it anyway. It sucks to see his consecutive starts streak blown up like that especially.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

It's about three. And I'm obviously referring to going to Qualcomm for the last time.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

shiksa posted:

Who drives from out of town to go to a football game

College football fans.

In droves. It's half endearing and half frightening.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

Is it that much of a sure thing they're going to move? I've heard this about the Chargers since I've been following football.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
wow the niners are really bad, like super loving terrible how the hell do they have 3 wins what a joke team lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Is it that much of a sure thing they're going to move? I've heard this about the Chargers since I've been following football.

I'm not renewing my tickets next year, even if they have another lame duck season in San Diego

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

I'm not renewing my tickets next year, even if they have another lame duck season in San Diego

Got it, sorry this lame season had to be your last one. :( Even if you do take every opportunity to trash me and my team!!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

Got it, sorry this lame season had to be your last one. :( Even if you do take every opportunity to trash me and my team!!

I'll just never get 4th and 28.5 out of my head

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

mastershakeman posted:

So is lovie back to being a good coach or no?

I am withholding judgement right now. I'm pretty black and white. You are a good coach or a bad coach. He is still a bad coach until we can show consistency. Blowing the Redskins game is still pretty sour and fresh for me, and I think blowing a 24 point lead falls on the coaching staff.

We are definitely headed in the right direction it seems, and I will gladly eat all of my negative words that I said about this team if we contend for a playoffs spot. A three game win streak is loving unheard of for us, but it would go a long way to showing me that we can be contenders.

It will make me mad if the Bucs finish 9-7 and dont make the playoffs but a shittastic 7-9 NFC East team makes it on the strength of being in a terrible division.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Thanks for the two wins, Niners! See you next year.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
7 days til Steelers at Seahawks. Which Steelers team will show up?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

7 days til Steelers at Seahawks. Which Steelers team will show up?

The one that's going to sack Wilson a million times and pass for 500 yards, probably.

Seattle gave up three long drives to Blaine Gabbert!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
vikings frauds confirmed

OSheaman
May 27, 2004

Heavy Fucking Metal
Fun Shoe
Still need to fix the passing game but welcome back Fat Eddie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Hahaha gently caress the 9ers.

• Locked thread