Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Well yeah, being a man is being loyal to your friends, responsible and loving to your family, and honestly caring about your community. But the media says that you have to shave with the sheer edge of a spent bullet casing to be a man, and some people don't realize that it is all bullshit hence the MAN PRODUCTS

Mandles are actually a thing but the story is pretty cool, some kid wanted to make more masculine scented candles out of tin cans and gave all of the profits to charity. Wish I could find a link to the story.

Also make sure to wear ball crushing designer clothes recommended by GQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Same I guess, but like in a girly way

well i have had my world view reshaped. i can see that, according to your definitions, man and woman is a very important and valid distinction worthy of much study and focus, esp as it regards personal identity.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Mellenials argggggg mellenials god drat them !

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

ethanol posted:

Mellenials argggggg mellenials god drat them !

As millennials, the internet lets us all grow old and bitter together as an entire generation :unsmith:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

As millennials, the internet lets us all grow old and bitter together as an entire generation :unsmith:

Cynical gen-xers hate them for this.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Shower puffs are the greatest invention and if you don't use one you're loving up

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

etalian posted:

Also make sure to wear ball crushing designer clothes recommended by GQ

After the emo phase of the early 2000s there really aren't any balls left

Also

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

Shower puffs are the greatest invention and if you don't use one you're loving up

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I use an Axe detailer. It's like a floof-thing and then an abrasive pad on the other side. Cleans out all the OIL AND SAWDUST AND BLOOD from the folds of my lovely body.
It is the only Axe product I will ever own.

In my whole life I have only known a couple of guys who buy into the whole MAN THINGS trend and they were always insufferable social pariahs; overweight weirdos that think they will survive the apocalypse yet cannot run 100ft.

naem
May 29, 2011

nomadologique posted:

humans really believe in masculinity.
are you, not a human

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

bzzt bzzt brratttatttttttt

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

The trick is to be broke cuz then you wear clothes till they rot off your pathetic carcass

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

shower puffs are useless and full of bacteria just use your hands you dingus

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

jesus put a trigger warning on that poo poo. I threw up in my mouth a little

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Rondette posted:

I find the same with cars actually. Guys who drive around in beat up old cars and don't really care have always been way more attractive to me than some twat in a brand new car that they got on a lease or whatever to impress people. They don't have anything to prove and are generally much nicer people. Speaking from personal experience, anyway.

wut up

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ThePriceIsRight posted:

I launder my shower puff

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

cant quit if you never work :v:

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hnngrrg I wanna salvage that desk fan

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

millesians and other kinds of humans dont actually exist. every one is just a regular human usually.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

It looks like they robbed a surveyor's truck for those lamps.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Wtf people living in a real place that looks like a catalog. Is this guy actually Woot Fatigue or something?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

where do you think the catalogs come from?

the koreans still use stainless steel chopsticks because royalty used to use silver ones to detect poison, and poor people couldn't afford silver so they used stuff that "looked" silver

poor and middle class image culture has always been an attempt to look rich without being rich

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Inzombiac posted:

Wtf people living in a real place that looks like a catalog. Is this guy actually Woot Fatigue or something?

That may have been staged for a photoshoot

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

DreamShipWrecked posted:

So is it just a rich boy thing that they have everything done for them and therefore feel immasculated, and feel the need to grow the beard and have MAN RAZORS and MAN CLOTHES and MAN WINE

I don't understand what's wrong with just being a wimpy boy dude and owning that poo poo.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

i am very angry right now

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i blame 3 olives

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I love my dead gay generation.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

jesus put a trigger warning on that poo poo. I threw up in my mouth a little

Sorry people Cleveland already has a thing to attract people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Top notch lathering, slightly abrasive, constantly full of soap. If you don't shove it between your rear end cheeks you're good to go. Don't be disregarding modern shower tech you luddite.

Inzombiac posted:

I use an Axe detailer. It's like a floof-thing and then an abrasive pad on the other side. Cleans out all the OIL AND SAWDUST AND BLOOD from the folds of my lovely body.
It is the only Axe product I will ever own.

In my whole life I have only known a couple of guys who buy into the whole MAN THINGS trend and they were always insufferable social pariahs; overweight weirdos that think they will survive the apocalypse yet cannot run 100ft.

Too rough, no lather. It feels less like a luxurious cleaning instrument and more like a self-flagellation device

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

ThePriceIsRight posted:

Shower puffs are like starting every day having a really good scratch.

Puff supremacy.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gorilla Salad posted:

Shower puffs are like starting every day having a really good scratch.

Puff supremacy.

Caddyshack had the best puff scene

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

are millenials who live in the gheto entitled and narccistic? what would regan say mabout millenials today? are gehtoo millenials a different type of entiueld and narrccistic?

e: Reagan, ghetto, narcissistic

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

millenials are poo poo I don't like them.

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

also black, hispanic, asian, indian, native i ndian, etc.

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ahahahhaha, modern democrats are more against free speech than modern republicans, holy loving gently caress kill me please

EugeneJ posted:

Why do rich kids always end up being photographers or videographers

because they don't have any actual talent and buying your kid a leica or expensive dslr can make up for that lack of talent because they take very pretty pictures even if you don't know what the gently caress you are doing (while talented photographers have done amazing things with store bought poo poo cameras).

EDIT:

also that stupid retarded wine in a can? its always sunny did it better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGpKQVPhamI

Dapper Dan fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Nov 23, 2015

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Inzombiac posted:

woot has good taste and good aesthetic sense

that photo has a bunch of random expensive furniture that doesn't really look good on its own or go together at all

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

mr. mephistopheles posted:

woot has good taste and good aesthetic sense

that photo has a bunch of random expensive furniture that doesn't really look good on its own or go together at all

Woot is boring. His choice of all greys border on ultra-modern but doesn't commit.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Top notch lathering, slightly abrasive, constantly full of soap. If you don't shove it between your rear end cheeks you're good to go. Don't be disregarding modern shower tech you luddite.

I scrub my rear end with those things all the time.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Dapper Dan posted:

ahahahhaha, modern democrats are more against free speech than modern republicans, holy loving gently caress kill me please

This is a surprise to you? US Democrats have been heavily pro-censorship for at least the last thirty years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parents_Music_Resource_Center

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

NESguerilla posted:

I scrub my rear end with those things all the time.

Lol if you don't have a poof just for your rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar

Of course all their books are about design and are just used as props.

• Locked thread