Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Don't get your hopes up to high but apparently the text on the last page hyping the next chapter says something about the perspective shifting back to Guts and co.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
You're not very good at managing expectations, are you

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
My hopes went so low, due to outdated computing software it ticked over to 255 hope.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

Don't get your hopes up to high but apparently the text on the last page hyping the next chapter says something about the perspective shifting back to Guts and co.

So basically we wrap up Rickert for now and might get off the boat before christmas? Consider my hopes maxed out.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I would be Ok if the ship sunk and they all drowned on the way to Elf Island and it was Rickert for the rest of the manga.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

I would be Ok if the ship sunk and they all drowned on the way to Elf Island and it was Rickert for the rest of the manga.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'd really rather see the end of the Raksha fight than jump back to the loving ship on the way to loving elf island

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I'd really rather see the end of the Raksha fight than jump back to the loving ship on the way to loving elf island

Maybe the goal is to get them off the boat by the end of 2015.

Fun fact: if you had set sail on a real boat at the same time Guts and crew got on theirs, you could have circumnavigated the Earth three times in the time it's taken them to reach Elf Island.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

miura should do what he wants, as long as it's writing berserk

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Why was the scary assassin demon horror afraid of some snakes

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Vengarr posted:

Maybe the goal is to get them off the boat by the end of 2015.

Fun fact: if you had set sail on a real boat at the same time Guts and crew got on theirs, you could have circumnavigated the Earth three times in the time it's taken them to reach Elf Island.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
poo poo, Captain Tenille was working for Griffith all along!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
God drat it this is making me legitimately want to see a JoJo/Berserk crossover

While the things that make them different make them very different, there's enough similarities that it'd kinda work in a weird way- lots of gore, incredibly manly protagonists, supernatural egomaniac antagonists (who acquire their supernatural powers as a last-ditch gently caress you to the protagonist), fights that rely on cunning as much as brute strength...

Griffith and DIO would either be best bros or hate each other with every fiber of their being, and I'm not sure what outcome would be funnier.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty amazing to think that many people reading Berserk probably weren't born when it started.
Heck, the internet didn't really exist when it first began!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Say Nothing posted:

Pretty amazing to think that many people reading Berserk probably weren't born when it started.
Heck, the internet didn't really exist when it first began!

:stare:

I forgot Berserk started in 1989.

Holy poo poo.

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006
341 in English: http://www.mangahere.co/manga/berserk/c341/

BlackCircle
Oct 21, 2005

I did Nazi that butt coming
Yeah I just want another like 10 chapters of Rickert being a super badass. Really not caring about Guts right now.

LordMune
Nov 21, 2006

Helim needed to be invisible.
Why is it that we spend hours and hours cleaning up the raws and turning them into pristine PNGs, but people always, always link only horribly recompressed jpegs :negative:

coathat
May 21, 2007

Maybe you should post a better link?

"Become the change you wish to see in he world."

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Non compressed chapter https://bato.to/reader#462a9be7e1199465_1

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Rickert is so awesome.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
:dunkedon: , Raksha

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BlackCircle posted:

Yeah I just want another like 10 chapters of Rickert being a super badass. Really not caring about Guts right now.

Yeah, shooting a demon with a bazooka is about as badass as it gets.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Say Nothing posted:

Yeah, shooting a demon with a bazooka is about as badass as it gets.

While riding a demon pterodactyl. Rickert chapters took a turn for the good after we stopped getting multi page spreads of architecture.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Team Guts and Team Rickert should get together soon and blow some apostles :allears:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Anyone else pine for a next-gen reboot of Berserk? Just let me play from the Golden Age arc through the end of the Ganishka/Kushan arc on PS4/PC with a Max Payne 3 RAGE/Euphoria-esque physics engine and HD graphics and I'll happily throw $60+ at it.

I think the last Berserk games were on PS2 and Dreamcast, right? Berserk could use a reboot.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Just play Dark Souls but like this:

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Yearly check up: Are they off the boat yet.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
dragons dogma is the more berserk game than dark souls. griffith/guts' armour and weapon are in the game for one thing

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Alright, that was awesome. I can finally see the team forming that will become the final Griffith Battling force.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i marathoned berserk manga and it owns

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Eonwe posted:

Congrats on your great taste. One more week till New Developments™

Pleiades
Aug 20, 2006

quote:

One more week till New Developments™

Yea, Griffith wearing new clothes.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Bad Seafood posted:

Just play Dark Souls but like this:

My first runs in all the Souls games are as Guts. I would recommend the zweihander in Dark Souls. Way easier to get.

kborer
Dec 5, 2006

ASK ME ABOUT SNAKE ROBOTS!

Eonwe posted:

Welcome. Now that you are here, I recommend marathoning other mangas in between Berserk releases. I just read Fist of the North Star and it was a lot of fun.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Mindblast posted:

Yearly check up: Are they off the boat yet.

Whispers from the Oriental trade routes say that the next chapter will finally be the one.

Probably not, though. You know how sailors are.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Vengarr posted:

Whispers from the Oriental trade routes say that the next chapter will finally be the one.

Probably not, though. You know how sailors are.

Barbarians have pillaged the Trade Route you had established between SA and The Orient!

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

It's going to be nothing but textless two page spreads showing the boat from different angles.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Ethiser posted:

It's going to be nothing but textless two page spreads showing the boat from different angles.

Then the pirates are gonna show up again as ghosts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Begemot posted:

Then the pirates are gonna show up again as ghosts.

Please post a trigger warning before mentioning p****** in the Berserk thread, thank you