Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

computer parts posted:

Once again, Ditka knew.

After this commercial ran, the Packers went on a three-game losing streak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y1uINZoDZE

Earlier today, a new commercial ran:

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD_/status/668502194803601410

The Packers immediately ended their losing streak. The Bears lost today.

Mike Ditka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

facebook jihad posted:

Peyton isn't really planning to play next season right? Because what the duck how can anyone think that's a good idea

♪ There are more records to chase ♪

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

I think they will beat the Bills. They will have longer to prepare than Buffalo, on a hot streak and it's at home.

If it were in Buffalo, would say not likely.

I don't have a good feeling about the Raiders game.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
bird gang bitch. #1 in NFC West by a lot

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

See you in the Super Bowl

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I'm glad that Al and Cris have been able to call good, exciting games this year.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Azhais posted:

chasing Favre's int record isn't a thing that should be done but who are we to let him not entertain us trying

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
should have posted this here & not the gdt:

thank you cardinals for both losing to landry jones, and also beating the bengals. steelers now back in contention for division title after being down 4 games with a gimpy qb

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Soft, shameful D to close out a good game. Sixty goddamn seconds and they only needed 40.

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Feeling bad for Andy Dalton. He led the offense to 31 points, including a game-tying final drive, and he's still gonna get "LOL Andy Dalton can't win at night" poo poo. That loss is straight up on the defense. God drat I hope Pacman is back next week.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Azhais posted:

Yeah like the INT record

Cruel and Unusual posted:

I'm glad that Al and Cris have been able to call good, exciting games this year.

They have called multiple NFC East games so that is in no way true.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

See you in the Super Bowl

only way Dalton will set foot into Levi's for Super Bowl 50 is if he buys some tickets

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Bengals are kings of the position injury. Oh, Jones is out? Enjoy losing 2-3 of the backups.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

axeil posted:

They have called multiple NFC East games so that is in no way true.
Well, exciting at least.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

computer parts posted:

Well, exciting at least.

True. Clownball is the best ball. But let me be clear that it is in no way "Good"

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I do not like the outcome but that was a very fun game. Congrats Cards fans!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

should have posted this here & not the gdt:

thank you cardinals for both losing to landry jones, and also beating the bengals. steelers now back in contention for division title after being down 4 games with a gimpy qb

Eh, they're 2 back, already lost once vs Cincy, and have a worse divisional record. It's feasible but unless Cincy implodes hard it'll probably end with the Bengals at 12~ wins and the Steelers 1-2 behind. Which is better than I would have expected if you'd listed out all of the suspensions and injuries before the season started.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

kalensc posted:

Eh, they're 2 back, already lost once vs Cincy, and have a worse divisional record. It's feasible but unless Cincy implodes hard it'll probably end with the Bengals at 12~ wins and the Steelers 1-2 behind. Which is better than I would have expected if you'd listed out all of the suspensions and injuries before the season started.

When is the playoffs thread coming? I want to be sad about my lovely team's chances!

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I am a happy fan of a 4-6 team

I'd be happier if the Falcons and Jets did their one loving job and beat the Colts and Texans, but oh well, the Jaguars still play the rest of the AFC South to close the year, we control our own destiny

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i am sad and miserably intoxicated

bengals

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

JT Jag posted:

I am a happy fan of a 4-6 team

I'd be happier if the Falcons and Jets did their one loving job and beat the Colts and Texans, but oh well, the Jaguars still play the rest of the AFC South to close the year, we control our own destiny

Jags are winning the AFC South. I won't toxx on it...but I feel really confident about it.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i am sad and miserably intoxicated

bengals

I'm also intoxicated but I've come to terms with my poo poo team and am now just watching the rest of the season for the spectacle it is.

Go Jags/Bengals/Cardinals/Vikings/Bills because they have never won a championship and deserve to do so.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm on the bandwagon of every cat team

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This belongs here:

Goetta posted:

Marvin just said in the press conferencer that Peko was calling a defensive adjustment for a run not a snap signal

Lol run the ball 4 seconds left no timeouts 4th and long.

Cervix-A-Lot
Sep 29, 2006
Cheeeeesy
Thank you Marvin Lewis and Hue for trying for the touchdown when you only needed 2 yards for a first. Thank you for letting them have a ton of time on the clock to get 50 whole yards for their amazing kicker.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Easy Mac posted:

Thank you Marvin Lewis and Hue for trying for the touchdown when you only needed 2 yards for a first. Thank you for letting them have a ton of time on the clock to get 50 whole yards for their amazing kicker.

You play. To win. The game.

Big game decider was the D lost the consistent pressure they opened with.

Cervix-A-Lot
Sep 29, 2006
Cheeeeesy

Eifert Posting posted:

You play. To win. The game.

Big game decider was the D lost the consistent pressure they opened with.

Of course you play to win. But there was no reason to try for a td there with that much time on the clock when you're already in field goal range.

Cards made adjustments, our O kept going 3 and out and the D was tired.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Easy Mac posted:

It was an awful play call that was still inches away from working. Football is so weird

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I thought the call on the int was a good one tbh, it was helmet to helmet to the face. It was the right call no matter how you slice it. Cant complain about that call anymore than you can complqin about holding. Don't hit players to the head with your head.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

Eifert Posting posted:

The Bengals are kings of the position injury. Oh, Jones is out? Enjoy losing 2-3 of the backups.

Chiefs were down to the last RB on roster today, after losing charles for good too

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

The Bengals haven't won a game since the scared nameless babydick fuckboy bought me this Avatar so thank you

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Apparently Gates was threatening to kick Rivers' rear end on the sideline

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

That was a good and fun game, thanks for being there to watch it with me!

Cardinals bitchessssssss

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Hawks looked like poo poo despite winning by a big margin. Only standout player was our rusher.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

Antonio about to get an answer to the "How many 5 year olds could you take in a fight" hypothetical.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

effectual posted:

Hawks looked like poo poo despite winning by a big margin. Only standout player was our rusher.

Tyler Lockett was cool

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Ross Angeles posted:

Roids mood swing

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ugh I have to wait six days for the next game.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i bet rivers knows "karate" and could chop antonio gates so hard that he forgets that he played basketball in college

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Cavauro posted:

i bet rivers knows "karate" and could chop antonio gates so hard that he forgets that he played basketball in college
He's been in the NFL for a while. he probably already has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Also Chris Collinsworth I have always defended you but bringing up Hines Ward and James Harrison in a regular season game between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Arizona "Fitzy-nonono-gif" Cardinals is a sin that will send you straight to hell.

• Locked thread