Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

TopHatGenius posted:

Does anyone have the other laz images? I'm really surprised he was able to lead a fleet (even while passing out multiple times).

An EVE Online How-to by Lazarus Telraven

How to titan:
http://i.imgur.com/bQXmiyj.png

How to Tengufleet FC:
http://i.imgur.com/pHSbvoq.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

You can also make a pretty decent sauce for meats from rhubarb. Goes good on roast chicken or pork.

This is a good post.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Syndic Thrass posted:

I just contracted you a bunch of poo poo I didn't feel like moving out of YAO.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Syndic Thrass posted:

How to titan:
http://i.imgur.com/bQXmiyj.png

How to Tengufleet FC:
http://i.imgur.com/pHSbvoq.png

Has no-one made an edit of the good bits yet?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

im not sure but i think someone just burned a parachute account to tell me a "u mad" on jabber

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Xolve posted:

I just contracted you a bunch of poo poo I didn't feel like moving out of YAO.

Glory of Arioch posted:

im not sure but i think someone just burned a parachute account to tell me a "u mad" on jabber

I might go out on a limb here on this one....

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Syndic Thrass posted:

I might go out on a limb here on this one....

seems legit

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

rhubarb infusion tank

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

"rhubarb infusion tank" is pretty awful but it's at least better than LEAQ CONTENT SALT TEARS CRY all the drat time

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

"rhubarb infusion tank" is pretty awful but it's at least better than LEAQ CONTENT SALT TEARS CRY all the drat time

You don't like rhubarb? How sour.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Maneck posted:

You don't like rhubarb? How sour.

nah it's alright, i was just calling the phrase awful

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Glory of Arioch posted:

You're so dramatic.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Xolve posted:

You're so dramatic.

Have some rhubarb and you'll feel better.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
The worst part about all the impotent rage on Reddit is that it won't even amass to anything cool. Like how crazy and perfect for this game would it be if the lesser half of space united to try to purge goons over a failed Kickstarter and ~*the mittanis media empire*~?

But no, they're going to strategically retreat, caw on the way out, then shuffle around the south until this game finally keels over.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Kiryen posted:

Have some rhubarb and you'll feel better.

It's also amazing for constipation.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Glory of Arioch posted:

nah it's alright, i was just calling the phrase awful

nah it owned quit being so brined

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

causticBeet posted:

The worst part about all the impotent rage on Reddit is that it won't even amass to anything cool. Like how crazy and perfect for this game would it be if the lesser half of space united to try to purge goons over a failed Kickstarter and ~*the mittanis media empire*~?

But no, they're going to strategically retreat, caw on the way out, then shuffle around the south until this game finally keels over.

They completely killed that failheap thread after screaming the same garbage over and over at Grath. Same thing happened to kugu towards the end, its almost like this same group of people keep dropping their pants, spreading their cheeks and emptying their bowels all over eve related message boards.

If theres not something to impotently rage at then its dank meme time

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

causticBeet posted:

It has amounted to something incredibly cool - when Sion and I realized we'd been too drat nice and how good it felt to be ~bad~ again (bad, in this context, means not rolling over and dying and zealously protecting our community interests by giving bitches the finger) we had a few beers and came up with the viceroyalties.

Unfortunately for the howling reddit crowd, if you only have one volume level the screams all sound the same - when we give them something in the very near future to truly be upset about, it will be just more of the same max-volume outrage. When the Black Fleets arrive and the subjugation begins in earnest, there won't be anything to distinguish our crusade from just another tract of fanfic.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Numismancer posted:

Unfortunately for the howling reddit crowd, if you only have one volume level the screams all sound the same - when we give them something in the very near future to truly be upset about, it will be just more of the same max-volume outrage. When the Black Fleets arrive and the subjugation begins in earnest, there won't be anything to distinguish our crusade from just another tract of fanfic.

You gonna drop more space, then take it back in 6 months?

Xolve posted:

This makes me want to login so some 2 year EVE 'vet' in a membercorp can call me a spy because I was once in PL.

drat, didn't think it'd be Querns. Dead Sea status.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Nov 23, 2015

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Xolve posted:

You gonna drop more space, then take it back in 6 months?

lol

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I hope the plan is to subjugate all of nullsec. lets make history in a weird video game sociology experiment and conquer the whole world

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
My vote is for the purge fcon branch war games but ya know

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

causticBeet posted:

My vote is for the purge fcon branch war games but ya know

Yeah I know, drakes are op.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Xolve posted:

You're retarded.

why do you care so much about interceptor srp fraud then

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

blowfish posted:

why do you care so much about interceptor srp fraud then

...what? I don't.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Nov 23, 2015

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

causticBeet posted:

I don't disagree, but this is what you would want to do because you're playing the empire game. The eponymous they don't want to play sov wars, they want to largely do whatever it is they're doing. With fozziesov, there's even less reason for them to come and try to "take us down" than ever before. Nullsec has no conflict drivers for anyone not buying a ~~narrative~~ which is why you see so much over-wrought language on both sides.

The wailing monkeys are largely highsec nobodies who think someone should be sticking it to the Goons in 0.0 because miniluv is a thing and they can't organise to stop it.

I don't see all this "howling" and "screaming" and "primal screams" in anything posted on Reddit and it's honestly the same tier of jeering of the other side as you see ITT.

Ledenko
Aug 10, 2012
Naw, you wrong.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Khablam posted:

I don't disagree, but this is what you would want to do because you're playing the empire game. The eponymous they don't want to play sov wars, they want to largely do whatever it is they're doing. With fozziesov, there's even less reason for them to come and try to "take us down" than ever before. Nullsec has no conflict drivers for anyone not buying a ~~narrative~~ which is why you see so much over-wrought language on both sides.

The wailing monkeys are largely highsec nobodies who think someone should be sticking it to the Goons in 0.0 because miniluv is a thing and they can't organise to stop it.

I don't see all this "howling" and "screaming" and "primal screams" in anything posted on Reddit and it's honestly the same tier of jeering of the other side as you see ITT.

Yo have you seen marlona sky cause I mean there's one example of insane person screaming at max volume forever

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Yo have you seen marlona sky cause I mean there's one example of insane person screaming at max volume forever

This includes the brief period he was hired by TMC. Somewhere out there, he's still badposting (it's on FHC, and I feel dumber for having read any of it).

RE: Rhubarb sauce, semi-sweet fruit based sauces are criminally underrated. The other trick is getting access to rhubarb - I'm genuinely not sure what to do if you don't live a mile from a rhubarb drive thru, or have frozen cubed rhubarb from said rhubarb drive thru (blanch it first, it makes chopping it for freezing bearable).

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

This includes the brief period he was hired by TMC. Somewhere out there, he's still badposting (it's on FHC, and I feel dumber for having read any of it).

RE: Rhubarb sauce, semi-sweet fruit based sauces are criminally underrated. The other trick is getting access to rhubarb - I'm genuinely not sure what to do if you don't live a mile from a rhubarb drive thru, or have frozen cubed rhubarb from said rhubarb drive thru (blanch it first, it makes chopping it for freezing bearable).
yes on fhc, he's still screaming about whatever it was he claimed digi did, take pictures or something idk, along with everything else he's got on his plate
rhubarb grows almost like a weed if you plant it in full sun

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You can also look at Seraph as an example.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

What the hell is a rhubarb drive through, or is that just a fancy way of saying "-farmer's market"?

I have to say, frozen cubed everything sounds terrible, if you have to eat that vile kraut, at least buy it fresh.

Digital Ebola
Jun 1, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Xolve posted:

This makes me want to login so some 2 year EVE 'vet' in a membercorp can call me a spy because I was once in PL.

I wasn't aware that you ever left. Your character bazaar history is a laundrymat and you wield the posting ability of a bitter 12 year old girl who can't seem to figure out where she left her roll of paper towels. You try too hard to "not care" and you made a big deal about "leaving eve" but now you are here, flinging your poor prose into a negative signal-to-noise ratio as a monkey flinging its poo at the zookeeper when the same zookeeper changes the channel from Wapner to Brady Bunch because Wapner is too depressing for silly monkeys.

Space has no answers for you, there's nothing for you to Xolve there, I suggest a new hobby, one that doesn't run on stomach acid and bad decisions.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Khablam posted:

This is kinda my state of bemusement. You have a lot of redditors frankly overdoing the victory dance over the death of the kickstarter but they're not howling/screaming etc at the moment: they are delighted. If the next bit works then there may well be some despair but right now they are enjoying a rare triumph, even if it is in a form that doesn't actually help them in any way. At the moment, claiming that their rather repetitive exultations are crying/salt/tears etc is just strategic-level "u-mad"ing.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

I have four or five large rhubarb plants in a shady spot in my garden and they are great, even if you can feel them dissolving your teeth with their acidic goodness. They also make an excellent, sparkling rose wine.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

well hopefully that guy got purged due to more evidence than just me mentioning it in an important place

if so then lawl, have fun building up another logistics 5 parachute + pve alt

he was in waffe too iirc so that is another 3 months of posting that guy has to do

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Endie posted:

This is kinda my state of bemusement. You have a lot of redditors frankly overdoing the victory dance over the death of the kickstarter but they're not howling/screaming etc at the moment: they are delighted. If the next bit works then there may well be some despair but right now they are enjoying a rare triumph, even if it is in a form that doesn't actually help them in any way. At the moment, claiming that their rather repetitive exultations are crying/salt/tears etc is just strategic-level "u-mad"ing.

eh you gotta look a little deeper

most of the reddit anguish is in the form of their advanced state of surrender

to them, our invincibility is absolute, so the concept of resistance to us is completely foreign

this leads them to hyperanalyze everything we do, and if they find any cracks in our facade they magnify and celebrate it, and that's all they are able to do

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
I like how well UAxDeath can speak English, this makes me envious a bit.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Kirs posted:

I like how well UAxDeath can speak English, this makes me envious a bit.

i liked his angry russian voice :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Khablam posted:

It's not so much that they can't organize it's that they won't because of a bunch of stupid reasons. "My isk/hour, and Someone else do it for me" being the biggest. Combine that with them being a bunch of toxic personalities and you get cesspools like highsec and Reddit.

• Locked thread