Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
Gary Bowyer is a terrible manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The dream is over for another year.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
Kit's gone, nothing else announced yet.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/november/08/rigg-announces-symons-departure

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

try the sports direct on north end road

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
gary bowyer has finally gone

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

poo poo Farm posted:

gary bowyer has finally gone

Yes, now make way for Paul Lambert. :rolldice:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
lambert is a good manager who got his reputation ruined by the poo poo heap that's villa i would happily have him

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The same villa who, minus their best player from Lambert's time, are flying up the table after a courageous stalemate with man city??

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

poo poo Farm posted:

lambert is a good manager who got his reputation ruined by the poo poo heap that's villa i would happily have him

We're talking about Venky's though...so get ready for David Lowe or perhaps the final, inevitable return to management by Curbs.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
lmao it's gona be tactics tim

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/paul-lambert-blackburn-rovers-2802333.aspx

hey look venky's did something good

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I've always loved Venkys and their Rovers

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Chuffin 'eck.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I'm concerned we might not beat Blackburn the game after next.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Clarke is looking like he's going to be taking the Fulham job, absolutely ridiculous he spent all summer sacking all of Reading's long term back room staff to bring his own in and then fucks off at the first sight of a probably easier job

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Clarke is looking like he's going to be taking the Fulham job, absolutely ridiculous he spent all summer sacking all of Reading's long term back room staff to bring his own in and then fucks off at the first sight of a probably easier job

I doubt that it's going to be any easier, really. Maybe he's just sick of living in Reading.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

XBenedict posted:

I doubt that it's going to be any easier, really. Maybe he's just sick of living in Reading.

He'll be managing Fulham I doubt he's going to move house for that

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
And now apparently it's not happening. Maybe! Or maybe it is!

Haha, let's sack our manager before the international break so there's loads of time for the replacement to settle in, and then not hire anyone at all! Haha!

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Wazzerphuk posted:

And now apparently it's not happening. Maybe! Or maybe it is!

Haha, let's sack our manager before the international break so there's loads of time for the replacement to settle in, and then not hire anyone at all! Haha!

Yep apparently Clarke has turned the offer down, what an exciting day as a Reading fan

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
zero shots on target with an hour played at home, penned back by qpr...this is desperate stuff from boro

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam
oh for gently caress's sake fer

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

That's a superb spot from the linesman, not quite sure how the ref missed the handball though. This has been a poo poo game

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
wow what a finale

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
welcome fans of not boro, to boro's wild ride
every week

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Bristol vs Hull started

Fluo
May 25, 2007

1 - 0 to bristol, hull has already got 3 yellow cards too

Fluo
May 25, 2007

A 10man freekick wall that was hilarious

Also atleast 2 of hull's starting 11 today wont be able to play against derby next week because of the bookings

Fluo fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Nov 21, 2015

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

1-1, good flick from Big Mo.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Bit disappointing given the number of chances we had. Haven't had much chance to see them this season but Robertson and Clucas on the left are looking pretty good to me.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Yeah was a good game, won £15 on that £1 lol (bristol win first half end in draw)

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
the season starts here lads

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

poo poo Farm posted:

Can't wait to see Lambert's Rovers surge into the playoffs then swap leagues with Villa

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

poo poo Farm posted:

absolutely - that brace from joao takes us up to 8th just one point off the playoffs

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Lamont Cranston posted:

oh for gently caress's sake fer

Right decision imo. On the replay you can see Green would probably have saved it, but from Fer's perspective that fucker is going in and better to get sent off in the 92nd minute and concede a penalty than what looks like a certain goal.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
seems a bit rash to put yourself out for 3 games to save a point, otoh fer gets a nice long xmas break

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Made a big mistake and bet on Leeds at the weekend, gently caress Leeds.

At least those Wednesday boys didnt let me down.

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
Went to MK Dons vs Fulham. Shockingly bad, two bad teams, Dembele missed an open goal from about a yard out too. Grant or Curbishley or whoever was in charge should never ever manage anything ever again. There's a bit of potential in the Fulham team that just needs a halfway decent manager to bring it out. £25 to go and see that poo poo match though, christ.
Can't believe we're somehow 12th.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Breath Ray posted:

seems a bit rash to put yourself out for 3 games to save a point, otoh fer gets a nice long xmas break

For some reason in my head I was thinking of it like the Suarez thing and forgetting one was a WC knockout game and the other was away at Middlesbrough :downs:

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Hull Derby is pretty good watching atm. Derby are leading but it's fairly end to end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuck

• Locked thread