Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

Y'all with regards to Jordan Matthews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE8XJEeOpyA

That's ok. I packaged him in a trade to get AB84.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

SeannieDarko posted:

That's ok. I packaged him in a trade to get AB84.

Gave up him and Latavius Murray for Ingram. Feels good.

Sheeple
Nov 1, 2011
I need 11 points out of woods, LaFell and amendola to beat the 1-9 guy who had three players put up 0s.

I'm going to lose.

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Piggles posted:

Bro.

I had Bell, Foster, Forsett, and Hyde.

I now have West, a broken Forte, and McFadden

K so now I have Forte and McFadden and I'm not in a position to get either Rawls or Ware off waivers.

slagmatic
Apr 28, 2004

glowy melty swirling things!
Is subbing Schaub for Flacco sufficient reason to avoid Javorius Allen? I really like his first name. Not sure how to prioritize claims on Allen, Ware, and Bradshaw. I will be dropping Matt Jones and CJAnderson now that Ingram has had his bye.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Argh i hard Rawls last week but dropped him. I told a friend to add him but he ignored me and picked up Riddick instead and now one of the other top 4 teams got him. Well though I guess it may juts be one game

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

slagmatic posted:

Is subbing Schaub for Flacco sufficient reason to avoid Javorius Allen?

The Human Pick 6? Yes, that offense ain't doing poo poo.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
What's the over/under on how many posts there will be about people being mad with Jeremy Hill?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Currently leading in one league, and my RBs are: Latavius Murray, Eddie Lacy, Thomas Rawls, CJ Anderson, and Jamaal Charles. 2 RBs start each week.

It's a two keeper league this year. The Leveon Bell owner is looking for an RB. He may be interested in swapping Lacy for Bell. Two weeks ago this may have been a no brainier, but Lacy looked decent tonight, and I'm not sure how long Lynch will be out.

Is it crazy to have both Bell and Charles on my bench for keeping next year and roll with Murray, Rawls, and CJ for the rest of the year? This would also take up 2 of my five bench spots.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

VietCampo posted:

What's the over/under on how many posts there will be about people being mad with Jeremy Hill?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'd be mad but I'm up big with Karlos Williams & Brandon LaFell vs. Gostkowski & Ronald Darby.

So benching Hill won't hurt too bad

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Starting Romo over Dalton was a mistake. Not an insurmountable one, but still a mistake.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Isn't everyone tripled up on their opponent because of Rawls, Hopkins, and Julio Jones?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Isn't everyone tripled up on their opponent because of Rawls, Hopkins, and Julio Jones?

No, but I blew him out by like 65 and got the high score of the week.

In my main league I'm down by 15.5 with my Tyrod and Amendola against his Blount. It's 1PPR so I *think* I'm okay.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Rawls and Cam Newton have 75% of my points this week and I won by 4 points, his last player was Eifert.

Keep carrying me Cam!

Moon LLC
Mar 27, 2010
Was Lamar Miller's points today a result of a bad day for Miami or him being Philbin'd again? He's been such a stud since the bye and the coaching changes.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

VietCampo posted:

Honestly it's hard to be mad at him, I've just kind of accepted my fate that he will cost me games whether I start him or not.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

No, I'm going to lose to the guy I'm tied at the top of the division with, who had Antonio Brown and OBJ on bye, because he started Riddick, Vincent Jackson, Cecil Shorts, and Marquess Wilson (and D'Qwell Jackson and Lavonte David). I should've known Cam, Ivory, Miller, Woodhead, Hopkins, Dez, DT, and Olsen (and Watt) wouldn't be enough to win :suicide:

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
Should I drop Jordan Matthews or Travis Benjamin for Rawls? Leaning Matthews...

dat one portagee
Dec 6, 2006

WAT DOIN BUG?

timmmmaaaah posted:

Was Lamar Miller's points today a result of a bad day for Miami or him being Philbin'd again? He's been such a stud since the bye and the coaching changes.

He was philbin'd hard, only had 9 touches apparently. Miami is stupid.

zeldadude
Nov 24, 2004

OH SNAP!
Went into yesterday nights game down 30 with no one left against Dalton, AJ green and CJ2K. Still in shock that I won. Praise be to JStew, I believed and it paid off.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

So should I roll with Desean Jackson every week instead of Rishard Matthews from now on? I didn't watch the whole game but he looked good (and I snagged him off waivers for free) and my runningbacks are trash unless they shut Lynch down for the year.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

my players are done, up by 39.94 against Brady and McCoy tonight. I do not feel confident at all

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
I have a ton of cash leftover, 2nd most in the league and Rawls is still there. When will we know about Lynch? Or does it matter it even matter and I should be going all in?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Boosh! posted:

I have a ton of cash leftover, 2nd most in the league and Rawls is still there. When will we know about Lynch? Or does it matter it even matter and I should be going all in?

Just go all in. I don't think it's looking good for Beast Mode.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I dropped Hill for Romo this week. I regret it, but then again I don't.

In another league I have a 20pt lead and Brady left against McCoy and Watkins. Here's hoping I can hold them off!

Also, I am praying like crazy Charmander is back next week.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Boosh! posted:

He's getting a second opinion about a sports hernia that will require surgery that would keep him out until the postseason and Rawls has 3 games over 100 yards and yesterday had 255 and two TD's.

He's looked fantastic with a terrible O line.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Nov 23, 2015

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Thanks fellas. Should tide me over (and then some) until Freeman is cleared.

edit: If I get a bye I'll add Bell and Greg Little.

Boosh! fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Nov 23, 2015

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rawls Freeman :stonk:

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I own Forte in my league.

Received this offer:

my:

Latavius Murray

for his:

Jeremy Langford
Kamar Aiken

0 PPR, otherwise standard ESPN scoring. I would have to drop a WR, likely Golden Tate, to accept the trade.

I am now 8-3 and should be fine for playoffs.

Decent deal?

Edit: My starting RBs are Gurley and Freeman- this would put either Forte or Langford into my flex to replace Charcandrick West. Murray has been my bye week replacement all year.

Referee fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 23, 2015

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Charcandrick owner, going to drop James Starks to pick up Spencer Ware (if he makes it to me). Good move, right?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

IllegallySober posted:

Received this offer:

my:

Latavius Murray

for his:

Jeremy Langford
Kamar Aiken

0 PPR, otherwise standard ESPN scoring. I would have to drop a WR, likely Golden Tate, to accept the trade.

Decent deal?

Edit: My starting RBs are Gurley and Freeman- this would put either Forte or Langford into my flex to replace Charcandrick West. Murray has been my bye week replacement all year.

Forte is likely still going to get the bulk of the carries when he's back (which is probably Thursday). I'd rather have Murray and Forte. It seems unlikely to me that you'd ever want to start both of Forte and Langford at the same time.

e: Just saw your edit. You don't need to handcuff Forte at all. I would not make this trade.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

IllegallySober posted:

Received this offer:

my:

Latavius Murray

for his:

Jeremy Langford
Kamar Aiken

Decent deal?

You would give up a top 10 RB for a handcuff and a WR who just had his QB tore his ACL. Do not do this.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Gobias Ind. posted:

Forte is likely still going to get the bulk of the carries when he's back (which is probably Thursday). I'd rather have Murray and Forte. It seems unlikely to me that you'd ever want to start both of Forte and Langford at the same time.

e: Just saw your edit. You don't need to handcuff Forte at all. I would not make this trade.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

You would give up a top 10 RB for a handcuff and a WR who just had his QB tore his ACL. Do not do this.

Thanks, just rejected it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Is it time to drop Jeremy Langford for Spencer Ware and/or Javorius Allen?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Fast Luck posted:

Is it time to drop Jeremy Langford for Spencer Ware and/or Javorius Allen?

I'm in a league with short benches and I've got claims in to do just that. Might be worth holding a little longer if you can spare the roster spot but I think he's droppable as soon as Forte is confirmed healthy.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Right now I'm feeling like a genius for stashing Rawls on the basis that Lynch looked slow and that two superbowl runs added up to the wear and tear.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

People buying in on Spencer ware need to remember he did that against San Diego.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
I feel like the Allen is going to be a solid pickup since he will be in there every play, hes a seems to be alright as a receiving rb, and the ravens will be losing a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

RBX posted:

People buying in on Spencer ware need to remember he did that against San Diego.

This is a good post. Charcandrick is day to day anyway.

I have this horrible image of J. Allen doing decently well and having to figure out whether him, Forsett, or Taliaferro are playing next year with a new OC

• Locked thread