Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We should have a thread for the VGAs. Theyre good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Be the change you want to see in the forums.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You know it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Black Ops 3 was the best selling game in Japan by a 2:1 margin last week. Wtf

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

lol what happened to your av

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

the campaign for this game is incredibly good. i thought it couldnt get better after mission 8 but it freakin did

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

dafuq

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Budget Prefuse posted:

the campaign for this game is incredibly good. i thought it couldnt get better after mission 8 but it freakin did

i'm sad my lesbian lover went out like a punk

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

i'm sad my lesbian lover went out like a punk
she's actually fine. the entire game is you playing through the mission taylor went on before the intro mission. the reason everything's weird and hosed up is because you're dying on the operating table after the robot rips ur freaking limbs off in the intro

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Nice AV hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

she's actually fine. the entire game is you playing through the mission taylor went on before the intro mission. the reason everything's weird and hosed up is because you're dying on the operating table after the robot rips ur freaking limbs off in the intro

Its messed up that the last thing your guy actually sees is that brief flash showing Stabler being forced out of the hospital room by medical staff

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

he's the owner of the #GBS IRC.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I work at a tiny station in west Tokyo and there's a giant black ops 3 billboard there.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
sorry you work at a McDonald's

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lumpy, I bought BLOPS 3 for PC. Lets loving game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:cheerdoge:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ive got it too lets get a squad going one night

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Call of Doody.

Edit: gently caress, beaten.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

dragon enthusiast posted:

sorry you work at a McDonald's

It would kick rear end to work at a McDonalds here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I work at an all girls highschool in the anime dimension.

Dick Spacious
Jun 7, 2014

by zen death robot

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I work at an all girls highschool in the anime dimension.

i didnt think japanese schools needed janitors because the kids have to stay after school and clean it everyday or something

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Not terribly surprising. Each CoD game in Japan has outsold the previous, Modern Warfare 1 was a cult hit among western game importers, and Modern Warfare 2 had a bunch of people complaining that the Japanese translation was awful ("No Russian" was translated to "The russians, kill them all"). The buzz kind of grew from there.

GTA is the same way, San Andreas was the first western game to debut at the top of the Japanese sales charts. Which was sort of why Rockstar started localizing their own games instead of contracting Capcom to publish them in Japan. Does SquareEnix still publish CoD?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Good, good dog.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my tag is a shepard with GOOD DOG above it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

je1 healthcare posted:

Not terribly surprising. Each CoD game in Japan has outsold the previous, Modern Warfare 1 was a cult hit among western game importers, and Modern Warfare 2 had a bunch of people complaining that the Japanese translation was awful ("No Russian" was translated to "The russians, kill them all"). The buzz kind of grew from there.

GTA is the same way, San Andreas was the first western game to debut at the top of the Japanese sales charts. Which was sort of why Rockstar started localizing their own games instead of contracting Capcom to publish them in Japan. Does SquareEnix still publish CoD?

I want the Chinese COD to come to America

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's F2P MW2 with like 80 maps from all of the games...it looks sick.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

i want this only if they nerfed tubes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Black Ops 3 has really good maps, and I'm having a lot of fun

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

The worst thing about CoD being annual is that they'll probably never do some kind of MCC style collection because they don't want to compete with themselves or whatever. Smdh

Dick Spacious
Jun 7, 2014

by zen death robot

Black Baby Goku posted:

Black Ops 3 has really good maps, and I'm having a lot of fun

my least favorite map is probably the train station one.

breach and infection are my 2 favorites

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I liked them all so far

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The worst thing about CoD being annual is that they'll probably never do some kind of MCC style collection because they don't want to compete with themselves or whatever. Smdh

When COD is on its death knell in like 15 years the eventual master collection of everything ever on one disc is going to the be gaming event of the decade

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

When COD is on its death knell in like 15 years the eventual master collection of everything ever on one disc is going to the be gaming event of the decade

Extremely powerful disc.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Lumpy the Cook posted:

At this point the CoD multiplayer has been cannibalizing itself for years. The PC version of Advanced Warfare has been dead for months. Black Ops 2 still has more players. Previously I had to use steam groups to get into any matches and now that the new one is out forget it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Bump for Double XP weekend!! Come hit this poo poo

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Retroactive lol.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I remember telling Everyone here the PC gaming show at E3 was going to be a phenomenal experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Hahaha

• Locked thread