Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

An inoffensive and comprehensible Muir with an actual joke! :eek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

The Haitian posted:

An inoffensive and comprehensible Muir with an actual joke! :eek:

I hope he's all right. (Just kidding.)

As usual, Muir has put up his Thanksgiving week cartoons early.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Every once in a while I'm struck by just how oblivious Muir is to what it looks like his characters are actually doing. I mean, even without the context of all their mooching and being bailed out by rich relatives, these assholes were gifted an allegedly sick awesome car and they dumped it almost immediately. What astounding toolbags.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

He's never going to take off that loving eyepatch is he?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Stuff doesn't stop happening

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
I really hope that dbd jarringly shifts into this banal family cartoon with no politics and we stop posting it. But probably after Thanksgiving it'll be back to boobs and Obama :sigh:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Sooner or later Muir will forget to add it to whomever he traces for Zed, and then a week or two later come up with an incredibly ham-handed retcon as to why he no longer has the eyepatch.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Been a minute since I read the thread. Have an avatar.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

:allears:

Someone's sore he isn't #tcot

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Rorus Raz posted:

Stuff doesn't stop happening

As a Cooking American these disparaging images offend me deeply.

Nah I'm just fuckin with ya. Shut up, get out of the kitchen, and let me enjoy My Holiday.

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

:stonk:

That is not a normal expression. Children's faces cannot contort themselves in that fashion.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Lord_Ventnor posted:

:stonk:

That is not a normal expression. Children's faces cannot contort themselves in that fashion.

Zed's monster offspring have gills and projectile faces. Don't judge.

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Cloud Potato posted:

Independent:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

The F-35 is incapable of effective CAS. A pro A-10 cartoon.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I hope it's like his facial scar and occasionally switches sides.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

GIGGLE

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

It all comes back to Ze(d)ro.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hitler B. Natural posted:

I don't even know

poo poo like this is why I read this thread, it's like a perfect little window into the mind of an ultra-conservative insane person who listens to Donald Trump and thinks "yeah...YEAH!!"

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

A good cartoon.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

You'd think with how much Ramirez loves military hardware, he wouldn't make such an obvious error like showing an F-35 not on the ground

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

memy posted:

You'd think with how much Ramirez loves military hardware, he wouldn't make such an obvious error like showing an F-35 not on the ground

plane on the ground, plane on the ground, looking like a fool with your plane on the ground

Anonononomous
Jul 1, 2007

memy posted:

It's a badly drawn F-22, though. You know, an air superiority jet that we've used to do ground attack missions in Syria just to get some use out of the thing.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here

Colleges only care about the well-being of their white students. A depressing cartoon.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Right on the comics page. Next to fuckin' Marmaduke.

"SHUT THE gently caress UP." - Bruce Tinsley, expert punchlinist.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Magrov posted:

it means
Muchas gracias. So much for the worth of highschool Spanish.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Sooner or later Muir will forget to add it to whomever he traces for Zed,

You new here? Muir traces himself for Zed, badass ex-sniper with a beautiful wife who obeys his every wish. This should tell you everything you need to know about DBD.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

There are real cities that are now free from ISIS because Obama and pals ordered colossal bombs to be dropped on those dickheads.

As evil guys are literally vaporized, crazy people still plug their ears and say they're not listening.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Post 9-11 User posted:

There are real cities that are now free from ISIS because Obama and pals ordered colossal bombs to be dropped on those dickheads.

As evil guys are literally vaporized, crazy people still plug their ears and say they're not listening.

How convenient, no body found, no proof, no evidence. Conclusion: Fake explosion.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Post 9-11 User posted:

It was a false flag bombing by ISIS!

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Post 9-11 User posted:

Clearly just propaganda. Think about it: if these "bombings" are happening, why do terrorists still exist? Obviously it's because the President just isn't strong enough. :smug: That's why we all need to vote for Trump, because he says he'll kill them all in a week.

nobodyssweetheart
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so proud my brother
is death ray panda

Xander77 posted:

Spanish Civil War - Nationalist Posters

Woo, Franco. What a model.
Putin in a wig?

Xander77 posted:

"Bring in your consciousness the light of the peaks that shines over the martyr's route". I suppose it's talking about the "Camino de San Vicente Mártir", which is a pilgrim's route between Zaragoza and Valencia.

Is that a banana in your martyr's route or are you just happy to see me?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jedit posted:

You new here? Muir traces himself for Zed, badass ex-sniper with a beautiful wife who obeys his every wish. This should tell you everything you need to know about DBD.

I know he projects his own wish-fulfillment onto Zed, I just have a hard time believing that a shack-dwelling misanthropic loser like Muir bears more than a passing resemblance to Zed the manly sexhaver, and so presumed he's basically adding an idealized version of his own facial features onto someone much better looking.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

They have this children's story in Fallout 4.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Muir's actually pretty handsome, have two tiny avs as proof

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

nobodyssweetheart posted:

Putin in a wig?

Lookin' like a fool with your Putin in a wig

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Mr. Squishy posted:

Muir's actually pretty handsome, have two tiny avs as proof

Oh god, he really is drawing a self-insert.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
He looks okay with the beard, without it he's got that eastern european date-rapist look going on

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Safety Dance posted:

Oh god, he really is drawing a self-insert.

:airquote: drawing :airquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Skellybones posted:

How convenient, no body found, no proof, no evidence. Conclusion: Fake explosion.

Jet bombs can't kill ISIS teams.

• Locked thread