Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Simone Poodoin posted:

lol how did I never notice this before

Triple post and quoting myself and all that, but I need and explanation from GD as to why he did not bring this to our attention before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Simone Poodoin posted:

Triple post and quoting myself and all that, but I need and explanation from GD as to why he did not bring this to our attention before

I actually had never noticed, lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkj0ptE05EM

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Hernanes is out for 3 weeks with a thigh strain.

:getin:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Hernanes is out for 3 weeks with a thigh strain.

:getin:

How do you motherfuckers actually get the Allegri curse to work for you

Bonera was the king of being fit all season every season when that idiot was in charge.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

Gigi Galli posted:

How do you motherfuckers actually get the Allegri curse to work for you

Bonera was the king of being fit all season every season when that idiot was in charge.

Plenty of room on my Inter - Napoli bandwagon, hop on! Because loving lol if you think your boys are a threat.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Funkysauce posted:

Plenty of room on my Inter - Napoli bandwagon, hop on! Because loving lol if you think your boys are a threat.

I'd rather watch a lifetime of 0-0 MLS matches than stoop to this.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Was awaiting the response. I got what I was looking for.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Funkysauce posted:

Was awaiting the response. I got what I was looking for.

:newlol: glad I could help

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Gigi Galli posted:

So you'd rather just watch MLS?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Tonight's a tough choice - Barcelona vs Roma in the UCL, or Milan vs Inter in the San Nicola throphy in Bari.

Trivia: Kevin Prince Boateng has been called up for Milan for the latter match.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

canepazzo posted:

Tonight's a tough choice - Barcelona vs Roma in the UCL, or Milan vs Inter in the San Nicola throphy in Bari.

barca are gonna break roma like bayern did and ruin their season, not that tough a choice imo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Homework Explainer posted:

barca are gonna break roma like bayern did and ruin their season, not that tough a choice imo

Agreed, I definitely want to see that

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yup. It's a shame Salah isn't playing because Alves can keep up with him on the right and it'll be nice to see him covered the entire game.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Roma will get loving crushed unless Florenzi pulls another miracle out of his rear end.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Napoli supporters have been barred from attending their Europa League away match against Club Brugge this week. The police are stretched too thin dealing with terror threats, adding a bunch of Neapolitans to the mix would be too overwhelming apparently.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Napoli supporters have been barred from attending their Europa League away match against Club Brugge this week. The police are stretched too thin dealing with terror threats, adding a bunch of Neapolitans to the mix would be too overwhelming apparently.

I honestly think this would've happened to any team in this situation. Belgium is on lockdown from what I've read. My friend in Brussels said there was a curfew in affect for a while, which is crazy.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Shouldn't the Belgians welcome a bunch of Cammora? They're well-armed and don't like immigrants.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

The X-man cometh posted:

Shouldn't the Belgians welcome a bunch of Cammora? They're well-armed and don't like immigrants.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015/11/mafia_can_protect_ny_from_terrorists_better_than_feds_mobsters_son_says.html

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
:ughh:

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner

trem_two posted:

This is a step in the right direction.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

The X-man cometh posted:

Yes we are all Cammoristi piece of poo poo Southerners who live at home until 45 and throw trash in the streets.

Also we all have guns and drugs.

I thought I read that now the game will be closed doors completely? Yep: http://www.football-italia.net/76198/club-brugge-napoli-doors-closed

Funkysauce fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Nov 24, 2015

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I believe Mafia could protect against terrorists better. They know poo poo better than Feds or else there wouldn't be mafia.

However, for the sake of the joke, I totally understand why Belgium wouldn't want more terrorists to deal with.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Funkysauce posted:

Yes we are all Cammoristi piece of poo poo Southerners who live at home until 45 and throw trash in the streets.

Also we all have guns and drugs.

I thought I read that now the game will be closed doors completely? Yep: http://www.football-italia.net/76198/club-brugge-napoli-doors-closed

How many Napoli players have been robbed now? I know Hamsik has been twice.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Diakhate has apparently been doing super good lately. I can't wait to see when he will break the first team. 16 years old, and shaping up to be a monster. I'm sure canepazzo has more info, but dude is fully sick.

Also, is there a buy out clause for Gomez? Cause if they pull it, and sell to ManU, that would be gutting.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

Also, is there a buy out clause for Gomez? Cause if they pull it, and sell to ManU, that would be gutting.

Besiktas has a permanent option for Gomez next summer. So any transfer in the winter window would likely be pretty complicated.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

Soulex posted:

How many Napoli players have been robbed now? I know Hamsik has been twice.

Lavezzi was robbed too when he was there. Junkies are junkies everywhere, what can you do? I wish there was football on Thanksgiving...

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Funkysauce posted:

Lavezzi was robbed too when he was there. Junkies are junkies everywhere, what can you do? I wish there was football on Thanksgiving...

Napoli plays on Thanksgiving

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Diakhate has apparently been doing super good lately. I can't wait to see when he will break the first team. 16 years old, and shaping up to be a monster. I'm sure canepazzo has more info, but dude is fully sick.

Diakhate is very promising indeed, he's got Raiola as agent but luckily we managed to get his first professional contract signed (3 years, the max for a youngster). I think he'll be stably in first team next year.

Gomez's buyout clause is 8m and Besiktas are already making the price for a further sale, for which we also are owed I think 20% on the profit. However, Besiktas has also began making noises, backed by interviews by Gomez himself, how they don't have much money and wouldn't be able to afford the clause and maybe Fiorentina could let him go free etc.

That never works well with Della Valle.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The kid is super promising. I remember seeing his summer training and I was like "whoa. Pogba mk II." I just looked up his transfermarkt price and 800k is what he is at. Which is super loving cool.

I highly highly doubt we will let Gomez go for free considering the 1) Interest 2) his form 3) that he is getting calls back up to the national team. The 7-8 mil would be a steal for him right now but I wouldn't want him back. Kalinin has been a revelation and Babacar is great. I never thought we would have Rossi as a super sub but here we are. If we could sell him on, that would be ideal.

I think our youth project is doing pretty good. It'll be interesting to see the new talent start to come into play as years go by.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh and Mario Suarez has been left out of the squad for Basel. Leading to rumors (again) of a January exit. Proving that Fiorentina doesn't need Marios. We need Luigis.

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

trem_two posted:

Napoli plays on Thanksgiving

Explains why I couldn't find it today, super slammed at work got dates confused.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Serie A 16/17: Fiorentina doesn't need Marios. We need Luigis.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Suarez has not been called up for tonight's match in Basel, which is weird because Sousa normally calls up everyone to keep the group united. He says it's cause UEL has lower allowances for starting 11 + bench but most likely Suarez is already gone in January. Maybe a swap with Benfica for Lisandro Lopez.

Bertolacci out again due to muscle injury, will skip the next couple of matches probably. Milan's beginning to look like Juventus (in a bad way).

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
FIFA ruled in Inter's favor in their case against Sunderland regarding Ricky Alvarez. He was on loan with a €10m mandatory permanent option if Sunderland avoided relegation, but Sunderland had been refusing to pay because he was poo poo and injured.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Bertolacci out again due to muscle injury, will skip the next couple of matches probably. Milan's beginning to look like Juventus (in a bad way).

He's out til January then. Greaaaat.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Roncaglia cutoff his mullet and somehow gets stupider.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

There are strong rumours that Di Natale will quit football at the end of 2015. He's not been playing much this year, but the Serie A will be poorer for it. He's a legend.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

There are strong rumours that Di Natale will quit football at the end of 2015. He's not been playing much this year, but the Serie A will be poorer for it. He's a legend.

I hope he gets a few more goals; he was going to retire last year but decided to put one more shift in. Udinese will be relegated the next season imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Btw, has there been any more details released about Genoa's financial and ownership situation?

• Locked thread