Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

zVxTeflon posted:

prob should have stopped at 1 kid if mcdonalds is the pinnacle of your career

Poor people can't afford to do anything, or condoms, and loving is free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

zVxTeflon posted:

Paramedics in America make around $11 an hour.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why don't they just eat brioche?

Laverna
Mar 21, 2013

zVxTeflon posted:

What do they do if they lose their job after having a second kid? Sell it?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Laverna posted:

What do they do if they lose their job after having a second kid? Sell it?

Worked for china.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Thin Privilege posted:

Pfft enjoying themselves like they need a phone or refrigerator if you had those you'd just be posting selfies of your full fridge of food

I love those images, what they don't mention is that you have to make all the food in there last the month. Nobody bats an eye when a Mom of 4 buys 100+ dollars worth of food for the whole family but as soon as sombody does the same thing but with the goverment MY HARD EARNED TAX dollars suddenly it's an issue.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I love those images, what they don't mention is that you have to make all the food in there last the month. Nobody bats an eye when a Mom of 4 buys 100+ dollars worth of food for the whole family but as soon as sombody does the same thing but with the goverment MY HARD EARNED TAX dollars suddenly it's an issue.

Not to mention that rich people can generally afford to have empty fridges because they don't use their immaculate kitchens to actually cook in and can just eat/order out a lot

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

John Big Booty posted:

How is Engglish formed?

They need to do way with livable wage> who steal are tax dollars, because these tax dollars aren't theyres? It was on Fox News this mroning--a governor in NY wants to feed states kids. They are taking the legislation back to New York to vote on it. My pary are with the hard workers, who lost theyr tax dollars. I am truely sorry for your lots.

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

Pfft enjoying themselves like they need a phone or refrigerator if you had those you'd just be posting selfies of your full fridge of food

I was unemployed the last time this image was popular on Facebook and offered to change places with anybody who thought their job-having was bringing them down. Strangely, nobody took me up on the deal.

Also, like, if you can't afford to keep food in your own home you're not middle class.

Deport The Irish has a new favorite as of 15:13 on Nov 24, 2015

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Aesop Poprock posted:

Not to mention that rich people can generally afford to have empty fridges because they don't use their immaculate kitchens to actually cook in and can just eat/order out a lot

Middle class is not rich, lol

Deport The Irish posted:

I was unemployed the last time this image was popular on Facebook and offered to change places with anybody who thought their job-having was bringing them down. Strangely, nobody took me up on the deal.

Also, like, if you can't afford to keep food in your own home you're not middle class.

this is true, tho.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

RFC2324 posted:

It sure feels like it if you don't have kids or a ton of debt.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RFC2324 posted:

They kind of are though

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

RFC2324 posted:

it is compared to the majority of people in the world

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah sure, but I'm pretty sure the conversation was about surviving in the modern US so that's not really relevant.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If you guys really have a problems with poors having too many kids then give them free abortions like we do in Canada. Problem solved.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Aesop Poprock posted:

They kind of are though

By definition, middle class is halfway between poor and rich. Don't listen to what Fox News says is middle class, pay attention to what really is.

http://money.cnn.com/infographic/economy/what-is-middle-class-anyway/

CommunistPancake posted:

it is compared to the majority of people in the world

By that standard all but the poorest in the US is pretty rich, we have a pretty high standard of living here. Kind of a side effect of being the richest nation in the world.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Picnic Princess posted:

If you guys really have a problems with poors having too many kids then give them free abortions like we do in Canada. Problem solved.

Oklahoma tried that but the Supreme Court told them to stop back in '42 because it was supposedly some kind of violation of peoples' rights or something :rolleyes:

edit: I'm a big dummy

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 19:48 on Nov 24, 2015

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Oklahoma tried that but the Supreme Court told them to stop back in '42 because it was supposedly some kind of violation of peoples' rights or something :rolleyes:

Making it so women/the poor don't suffer is unconstitutional.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Making it so women/the poor don't suffer is unconstitutional.

Scratch that post, I was distracted and had my wires crossed. The case in Oklahoma in '42 that I was mistakenly thinking of was Skinner vs. Oklahoma and involved compulsory sterilization of criminals, not abortion. Close, but horseshoes & hand grenades etc.

Nine of Eight
Apr 28, 2011

LICK IT OFF, AND PUT IT BACK IN
Dinosaur Gum
Ironically, we just had a scandal because we realised that a hospital was giving compulsory tubal ligations to native women after they were delivering in TYOL 2011. :canada::respek::hitler:

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
One of my neighbors as a child was a prostitute who collected many AIDS from government. She lived a nice life. I lived in a bad neighborhood I think. Maybe welfare sometimes is not always give to the broken and sometimes people live better than if they work legally.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
http://imgur.com/gallery/xp1NO

Just read some of this. Like their "very aggressive croth display" at the cinema

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Fridge on the right is a broke-rear end bachelor fridge, judging by the contents being either alcohol or condiments.
Their trash has got to be full of pizza boxes and takeout wrappers.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

They don't even show you the freezer.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shayu posted:

One of my neighbors as a child was a prostitute who collected many AIDS from government. She lived a nice life. I lived in a bad neighborhood I think. Maybe welfare sometimes is not always give to the broken and sometimes people live better than if they work legally.

did you learn english from the back of a cereal box

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Shayu posted:

One of my neighbors as a child was a prostitute who collected many AIDS from government

:psyduck:

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

had sex with a lot of gov employees

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

How many AIDS though?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Picnic Princess posted:

How many AIDS though?

Many. So many

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

canyoneer posted:

Fridge on the right is a broke-rear end bachelor fridge, judging by the contents being either alcohol or condiments.
Their trash has got to be full of pizza boxes and takeout wrappers.

I have a pic somewhere of my college boyfriend's fridge when he and another guy got an apartment. They'd lived there for like two weeks already and the only things the fridge was a 6-pack.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

How many AIDS though?

All of them.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Alaois posted:

did you learn english from the back of a cereal box

I don't know but it's amazing.

Sharyu never stop posting/quoting/whatever you do. :allears:

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.

Fathis Munk posted:

I don't know but it's amazing.

Sharyu never stop posting/quoting/whatever you do. :allears:

Your kind words give me a warm feeling inside my heart. :)

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

5k points

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Trogdos! posted:

5k points

1: didn't happen.

2: why do people always feel the need to be petty? Just say "no you dropped your phone". It'd make her lose face and look like a jerk, without you being an rear end in a top hat. Ugh. Maybe it did happen after all, what do I know. Either way, that bear is an idiot.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

http://imgur.com/gallery/xp1NO

Just read some of this. Like their "very aggressive croth display" at the cinema

The Best thing for an infographic to have is no references, ever, not one.

Though even if this duder did cite anything, and someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty much every point made is either misunderstood or reductive to the point of near uselessness.

"The "space" individuals have which they are comfortable having others within can morph and change as the result of many factors, such as: their familiarity with the other person, their immediate environment, their current emotional state, their culture, the environment in which they generally live, etc. For example: someone who lives in a crowded city will generally be more comfortable with lots of people being very close by out of necessity" =/= "Folks in the country only talk to each other from across the field! :downs:"

This post was too long and not funny, but it just really gets up my butt when people do this kind if thing. Argh.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Its literally an autists guide to body language, using pua principals.

I didnt read it all, just skimmed, but the author says he went to a cinema to test his theory and apparently intimidated everything by being a creep using a dominant crotch display pose.

underage at the vape shop has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Nov 26, 2015

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It's like someone is trying to excuse manspreading by using alpha bullshit.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

twistedmentat posted:

It's like someone is trying to excuse manspreading by using alpha bullshit.

Which defeats the point of what people who say manspreading think it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Imgur loves making an album of image macros that represent a bunch of stories about their job. Since 2 lines of text isn't much of a story they'll have a paragraph under each picture explaining it. This is the best way to tell stories.

• Locked thread