Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Athanatos posted:

On Monday the MNF Preview was Flacco Vs JFF. They made a quick edit and just deleted the Flacco parts and extended JFF. Now what does the MNF preview say?

Barnidge Taint catch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Kalli posted:

The idea of a team with an excellent QB getting the #1 overall draft pick just feels unpleasant.

I feel like the Titans should get it, get another building block for that team, and maybe actually not be forgotten anymore.

The Titan's GM is... not good.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Chris James 2 posted:

A big middle finger over audio of "we know you'll watch anyway"

It's not like people are gonna turn over to Raw.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Athanatos posted:

On Monday the MNF Preview was Flacco Vs JFF. They made a quick edit and just deleted the Flacco parts and extended JFF. Now what does the MNF preview say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJnIJHgQ44

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

NC-17 posted:

Out of the 2-3 win teams, we've got the Browns, Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Lions and 49ers.

The best GM from that group is Jerry, but god, try and tell me who's second best?

Nov 6, 2002

yesh

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Joey Freshwater posted:

Hugh Culverhouse was a poo poo head you dont say

Between Culverhouse and the Glazers I'm not sure which ownership was the worst. Prob Culverhouse since the Glazers won a SB before jumping into EPL and loving the team for like a decade financially.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Kalli posted:

The idea of a team with an excellent QB getting the #1 overall draft pick just feels unpleasant.

I feel like the Titans should get it, get another building block for that team, and maybe actually not be forgotten anymore.

I agree

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

LaRon Landry just came off suspension and he's now been indefinitely suspended again.

Swole life

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Athanatos posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w

Nov 6, 2002

https://onlinegambling.lv/sportsbetting/headlines/nfl-odds-whats-in-peyton-mannings-future/

ODDS THE BRONCOS WIN THE SUPER BOWL WITHOUT MANNING THIS YEAR: 1/12

get the gently caress out

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

LaRon Landry just came off suspension and he's now been indefinitely suspended again.

Swole life

awwww, i wanted to see someone blow up on the field fallout 4 style.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Seahawks signed Bryce Brown, who is apparently still alive

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Kalli posted:

gently caress That

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Kalli posted:

These two sentences seem to contradict each other.

Nov 6, 2002

Schefter posted:

I think the momentum and signs seem to be piling up against a return... both sides are sick of each other... just my read from afar... I just think that Chip Kelly, if given a choice, might be comfortable elsewhere. We'll see how that shakes out. I'd certainly include him in my question marks of coaches... but I think that bears watching.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

NC-17 posted:

The Titans roster is, like, turbo mega ultra hellbad. They've got Mariota and a sprinkling of OK players on top of a mountain of burning pig poo poo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Is that from a tv spot because it's not on his twitter.

Also because I go to watch highlights of this episode whenever I think of LaRon Landry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4l4TVsADdo

We miss you Macho :(

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

chip must be really tired of having complete control over everything, unless he's fed with ownership constantly asking "hey why does this team blow"

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Chris James 2 posted:

A big middle finger over audio of "we know you'll watch anyway"

So true :negative:

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Is that from a tv spot because it's not on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNFL/status/669277470152130560

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

chip must be really tired of having complete control over everything, unless he's fed with ownership constantly asking "hey why does this team blow"

Yeah I was like, what is there for him to possibly be mad about other than his team? Good news for some college if true though.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

Hahaha

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

sean10mm posted:

The Titans roster is, like, turbo mega ultra hellbad. They've got Mariota and a sprinkling of OK players on top of a mountain of burning pig poo poo.

This is incredibly wrong. The defense is filled with a lot of good players they just have no depth outside of the dline. The offense on the other hand...

Edit:
Yes chip come coach your favorite duck

Metapod fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Nov 24, 2015

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I wonder if he's starting to realize that his plan/system doesn't work on the pro level as well as he thought and doesn't know how to adjust.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Benne posted:

Seahawks signed Bryce Brown, who is apparently still alive

Marshawn is hosed, isn't he? :smith:

Rawls looks like a beast though :unsmith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Baltimore Named As Possible Landing Spot For Colin Kaepernick

This cannot be loving happening

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

whypick1 posted:

It's been a pretty good year for rookie running backs. Then there's Melvin Gordon.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Good god, this is getting painful to watch now.

RIP Ravens, they never scored.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

whypick1 posted:

I swear ever since we won it all my Marshawn jersey has been cursed :smith:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wonder if Flacco will constantly find excuses to show him his super bowl ring?

Good lord that picture makes him look like a Syrian refugee who wandered onto the field in a niners jersey

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Nov 24, 2015

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Teams that lose to the Jaguars do have a tendency to fall apart, but jeez, not THIS badly.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sharknado slashfic posted:

Good lord that picture makes him look like a Syrian refugee who wandered onto the field in a niners jersey
Dude's probably depressed

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Cleveland Browns fan reacts completely rationally to the Browns benching Manziel:

https://soundcloud.com/keithbritton-1/caller-bill-emotional-on-brownsmp3

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Entire Packers offensive line on injury report

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Kalli posted:

Out of the 2-3 win teams, we've got the Browns, Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Lions and 49ers.

The best GM from that group is Jerry, but god, try and tell me who's second best?

Excuse me, but Sheldon White is undefeated as General Manager of the Detroit Lions. :colbert:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

Outside of QB, the Chargers have the worst roster in the league

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Goodell, you want to extend the season and make more money out of it?

Give every team a second bye week. 18 weeks of football, more time to recover from injuries, better games, :10bux:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ross Angeles posted:

Outside of QB, the Chargers have the worst roster in the league

Aren't you guys almost as beat up as the Ravens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Aren't you guys almost as beat up as the Ravens?

Even healthy, it's the worst. At least the Ravens have a Suggs.

• Locked thread