Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
Sometimes I miss the Marines, where screaming at a lazy piece of poo poo employee was 100% acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Only good UA story I've got is one of the females in my company was on some medication that turned her piss red-orange when the detachment decided to test everybody's piss because the firedog schoolhouse had like three people get caught with weed. Seeing her walk out of the head to turn in her cup full of what looked like blood followed by a wide-eyed private was pretty hilarious.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Happy birthday, war criminals

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
chapeultapeckers and belleau woodsmen still makes me lol deathy

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Happy birthday. Lol if you had to go through blues insoections

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004

Deathy McDeath posted:

Happy birthday, war criminals

Just wish I could have blown up more poo poo before I left that country.

-Everyone that ever saw afghanistan

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I wore a blue shirt with a red tie to work today *Benny Hill Salute*

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lmfao

Here we see the public opinion of all branches in their head

vains
May 26, 2004

lol

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
what branch gets purple dress uniforms with a huge fuckoff american flag patch on the breast?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

what branch gets purple dress uniforms with a huge fuckoff american flag patch on the breast?

Women's Air Service Pilots iirc

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Which one of you did this?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ffa_1447255949

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

I didn't finish, did the dude go apeshit on him or did he remain civil?

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

USMC503 posted:

I didn't finish, did the dude go apeshit on him or did he remain civil?

There is no climax. It's just the guy telling the crazy dude goodbye.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i had to stop when the dude started throwing hong kong phooey kicks around the room

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Staff Colonel needs to be a rank.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...
I'm in port. I have five required forms of identification, a requirement of no more or no less than five liberty buddies (one of them being sober), limited to three drinks a night, a breathalizer to look forward to, curfew at midnight. Happy thanksgiving debba dawgs

Daspied
Jul 2, 2009

Bob A Feet posted:

I'm in port. I have five required forms of identification, a requirement of no more or no less than five liberty buddies (one of them being sober), limited to three drinks a night, a breathalizer to look forward to, curfew at midnight. Happy thanksgiving debba dawgs

Could you please coerce your libo buddy into letting one of you drive into a house. where after you all get out of the car, beat the wife to a pulp and then gently caress the husband. Making sure for good this time any us military member in Japan is required to have no less then 10 forms of ID and 10 libo buddies.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
also please crash your osprey into a Japanese orphanage killing everyone including yourself in the process

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Bob A Feet posted:

My friend jon (2nd award pfc) is the reason you need 4 libo buddies on okinawa. He and his one libo buddy beat the poo poo out of a cab driver.

you're welcome you loving boots.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

red19fire posted:

My friend jon (2nd award pfc) is the reason you need 4 libo buddies on okinawa. He and his one libo buddy beat the poo poo out of a cab driver.

you're welcome you loving boots.

lol. Must suck. Libo restrictions on mainland are E-5 and below have to be back on base by 0100.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Daspied posted:

gently caress

are you loving for real? lmbo

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

are you loving for real? lmbo

I thought I was logged out for a sec.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Bob A Feet posted:

And here I remember finding a beer factory in Baghdad in '03 and drunk patrolling. Also dudes missing a movement back from Cobra Gold cause they went drinking with the British Marines...

The hell happened?

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Steezo posted:

And here I remember finding a beer factory in Baghdad in '03 and drunk patrolling. Also dudes missing a movement back from Cobra Gold cause they went drinking with the British Marines...

The hell happened?

Okinawa is the perfect storm of enlisted stupidity. All of the mil branches have troops there, it's a tiny island, and the locals (except bar owners) wish we were somewhere else.

Combine that with the fact that Marines are kind of rapey, and you get draconian rules for UDP since no one wants to be the CO of the unit that caused another international incident.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Yeah no, I'm familiar with some of that, it just seems to have ratcheted up beyond retarded since I left active duty. And you know, invasion of Iraq era was a special kind of stupid all on its own. People who got contract sergeant for re-enlisting and couldn't perform basic MOS tasks stupid. Being a lance in charge of a sergeant...

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Steezo posted:

Yeah no, I'm familiar with some of that, it just seems to have ratcheted up beyond retarded since I left active duty. And you know, invasion of Iraq era was a special kind of stupid all on its own. People who got contract sergeant for re-enlisting and couldn't perform basic MOS tasks stupid. Being a lance in charge of a sergeant...

I am sure he is exaggerating. Especially since will form the ACE of the 31st MEU and I am attached to one of the amphibs that hauls the marines around. Last I checked it was like 3 liberty buddies for E-3 and below (one of which must remain sober) and midnight curfew for everyone.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Mainland Japan was cool as hell when the navy wasn't stabbing cab drivers, or some when some Gunny decided to gently caress a 15 year old. I did get to hear my CO scream at everyone in the Iwakuni theater about, how "GANG RAPE IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT", when some dudes decided to run a train on some local then dump her rear end like 10 miles from her house like they were in the bang bus or some poo poo

vains
May 26, 2004

at most 3 ppl can actively participate in a gang rape so it could be a spectator sport depending on how large your libosquad is.

dont suggest handjobs because handjobs imply consent. especially in a group sex scenario.

i guess hes making some point about the nature of mutual accountability or jjdidtiebuckle or something but its not factually accurate.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Wasn't there an incident on Oki where like a SNCO and Wing CWO conspired to kill one of their spouses because of their affair? It was in the marine times, it was some real film noir poo poo.

Basically the crime in the marines is loving insane.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Bolow posted:

Mainland Japan was cool as hell when the navy wasn't stabbing cab drivers, or some when some Gunny decided to gently caress a 15 year old. I did get to hear my CO scream at everyone in the Iwakuni theater about, how "GANG RAPE IS NOT A SPECTATOR SPORT", when some dudes decided to run a train on some local then dump her rear end like 10 miles from her house like they were in the bang bus or some poo poo

Was that back in 06 because those dudes were from my unit. I came back from recruiter school to find out my gunny, the supply gunny, and one of his sergeants were all in the brig for gang banging some chick in a bongo van and dumping her on the side of the road.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
There was also the time a staff sgt and a buddy busted into someone's house and raped a 13 year old that was showering inside.

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

wtf Marines. Japanese women already look young as gently caress without raping literal kids.

vains
May 26, 2004

littoral kids

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Was that back in 06 because those dudes were from my unit. I came back from recruiter school to find out my gunny, the supply gunny, and one of his sergeants were all in the brig for gang banging some chick in a bongo van and dumping her on the side of the road.

This was mid 07 I think? No one was allowed off base for like a month and they made Cpl's and below require liberty buddies. The gunny loving a 15 year old was in January of 08 because I remember getting my leave cancelled and getting hosed after I bought tickets to an Arch Enemy concert in Fukuoka :smith:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I can't wait to commit my first crimes as a marine.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Also :rip: California Chicken guy, your Cajun Chicken Sandwiches and gyoza cured many hangovers and bribed many gate guards

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Bolow posted:

This was mid 07 I think? No one was allowed off base for like a month and they made Cpl's and below require liberty buddies. The gunny loving a 15 year old was in January of 08 because I remember getting my leave cancelled and getting hosed after I bought tickets to an Arch Enemy concert in Fukuoka :smith:

We pulled into oki after the 07 incident from yokosuka. We had our standard libbo rules but man it looked like there wasn't a single happy marine anywhere.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Best part of Okinawa was explaining to Marines that as an Air Force E-3 I was expected to own a car.

Bolow posted:

What was the thing in the next two years that got everyone on the island restricted to base for like a month? I feel like I had been there awhile and I got there in January of 08.

Nostalgia4Infinity fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Nov 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I left in January of '09 so it was probably after that. The 15yr old thing got us restricted to base for a solid 6 months, and then like another 3 months of no drinking out in town (and getting caught). E-3's and below were banned from consuming hard liquor after that, hard liquor being defined as I think 10% ABV

• Locked thread