Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ross Angeles posted:

Your schedule is stronger than ours. That is in our favor even if you lose out, because we're sure as hell not winning another game

Are u sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

I feel like the Chargers brass should win an award for managing to build a team so bad not even a quarterback as good as Rivers can redeem it.
And then be forced to watch nothing but Jaguars Color Rush games for all eternity.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Brannock posted:

Goodell, you want to extend the season and make more money out of it?

Give every team a second bye week. 18 weeks of football, more time to recover from injuries, better games, :10bux:

Remove 2 weeks of the preseason, add a 2nd bye week and another regular season game.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

I feel like the Chargers brass should win an award for managing to build a team so bad not even a quarterback as good as Rivers can redeem it.
And then be forced to watch nothing but Jaguars Color Rush games for all eternity.

The two worst rosters in the league outside of QB are the Chargers and Colts, and it's not shocking that the Chargers GM was a Polian disciple.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Brannock posted:

Goodell, you want to extend the season and make more money out of it?

Give every team a second bye week. 18 weeks of football, more time to recover from injuries, better games, :10bux:

A second bye would also annoy the fantasy community. Everyone wins!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Has there been any update on Tyrod Taylor's shoulder yet?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Grittybeard posted:

Has there been any update on Tyrod Taylor's shoulder yet?

Supposedly will be playing this week.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can't wait for the day Rivers moves to Cincinnati.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Supposedly will be playing this week.

Damnit. I mean I don't really want him to be hurt but at the same time I really hate playing Buffalo. Jeff Tuel almost beat the Chiefs once.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Unconfirmed as of yet, apparently the 2016 UK games will be :

Packers @ Washington

Jags @ Chargers (which will be at Twickenham, not Wembley. Twickenham is a smaller stadium)

Colts @ Jaguars

Eagles @ Bengals

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Eagles @ Bengals
I love it maggle

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
gently caress I was hoping the Colts could avoid London.

I dont have a reason.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Intruder posted:

You noticed this but not the epic troll move of the Rams signing RG3? For shame

lmfao

Le epic troll, Washington redskins, you wasted all your picks on this bad qb, and we took them and built a team somehow worse than yours.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Jags @ Chargers (which will be at Twickenham, not Wembley. Twickenham is a smaller stadium)

It's true, the Chargers can't sell out London either

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Damnit. I mean I don't really want him to be hurt but at the same time I really hate playing Buffalo. Jeff Tuel almost beat the Chiefs once.

It generally ends up being a demoralizing game for one fanbase. And the two teams have played each other every season since 2008, what to heck

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Eagles @ Bengals

I don't know if I'm ready for Greenwich Mean Time Andy Dalton.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Does he throw like 12 touchdowns?

Or because it's UK Primetime he throws 12 interceptions?

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Fun times in Cleveland again....

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dammit now that the Ravens are bad they're going to send us to London for a home game aren't they

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Packers @ Washington

Colts @ Jaguars

Eagles @ Bengals

2 Jags London games

ay ay ay

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Athanatos posted:

gently caress I was hoping the Colts could avoid London.

I dont have a reason.

At least it's not a home game.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Eagles @ Bengals

Sweet, will give me a reason to go again.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

heh

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Dalton is London is the furthest away from prime time he can possibly get so you should get hype

e:

quote:

Case Keenum - QB - Rams
Case Keenum (concussion) didn't practice on Tuesday but coach Jeff Fisher said it's "possible" he could do "some things" on Wednesday.

Wait hold the gently caress up

How could he possibly be out of the protocol already

Intruder fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Nov 25, 2015

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I'm kinda tempted to go to Eagles/Bengals, because getting to watch Dalton dunk on everyone, plus I get to be that guy that turns up head-to-toe in gear for neither team playing.

raiders bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Andy playing a game right after waking up and praying would go 32/38 for 550 yards and 6 TDs. In addition he would have more stats and here they are:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

Dalton is London is the furthest away from prime time he can possibly get so you should get hype

e:

Considering Fisher didn't even think he was concussed an hour after it happened, I really don't think he cares about Case's safety

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I'm kinda tempted to go to Eagles/Bengals, because getting to watch Dalton dunk on everyone, plus I get to be that guy that turns up head-to-toe in gear for neither team playing.

raiders bitch

Have you seen the London games? Every guy is that guy.

You'd stand out more if you wore Jags stuff

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

Intruder posted:

e:

It doesn't exactly mean he's out of the protocol. You're allowed to participate in some activities with proper clearance from the docs.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Intruder posted:

e:

"possible he could do somethings"

Like what? Remember his name. Where he lives? How to tie his shoelaces?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Intruder posted:

If the medical dude from my fantasy podcast is to be believed (and if I'm quoting him correctly), there's very little connection between the initial symptoms and the recurring ones. Like, even if you don't lose consciousness or have real memory loss, it can still be a bad concussion with lingering effects, or vice versa.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Packers @ Washington

Colts @ Jaguars

Eagles @ Bengals

Looks good to me if true. Was hoping the Packers wouldn't play the Jags in London. Want to get my pool on in the cabana and watch Aaron and Bort.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Intruder posted:

e:

I really want Keenum to hang it up right now. It would seriously break my heart if he ended up like Kolb.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Packers @ Washington

Colts @ Jaguars

Eagles @ Bengals
You know, I'd call bullshit on two Jags London games, buuut London is basically the same distance as the West Coast is from Florida, so I could see why Khan would agree to that

Pops Mgee posted:

Looks good to me if true. Was hoping the Packers wouldn't play the Jags in London. Want to get my pool on in the cabana and watch Aaron and Bort.
Yo if you're coming to town for the game next year hit me up, I know the best tailgates and poo poo

This offer is good for any goons who wanna hit the Bank btw

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Here are the HOF semifinalists

quote:

Morten Andersen, K -- New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons, New York Giants, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings (Times as a Semifinalist: 4)

Steve Atwater, S -- Denver Broncos, New York Jets (times as a semifinalist: 5)

Tony Boselli, T -- Jacksonville Jaguars, Houston Texans (times as a semifinalist: 1)

Isaac Bruce, WR -- Los Angeles/St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers (times as a semifinalist: 2)

Don Coryell, Coach -- St. Louis Cardinals, San Diego Chargers (times as a semifinalist: 8)

Roger Craig, RB -- San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Raiders, Minnesota Vikings (times as a semifinalist: 8)

Terrell Davis, RB -- Denver Broncos (times as a semifinalist: 10)

Tony Dungy, Coach -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Indianapolis Colts (times as a semifinalist: 3)

Alan Faneca, G -- Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets, Arizona Cardinals (times as a semifinalist: 1)

Brett Favre,QB -- Atlanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers, New York Jets, Minnesota Vikings (times as a semifinalist: 1)

Kevin Greene, LB/DE -- Los Angeles Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers (times as a semifinalist: 10)

Marvin Harrison, WR -- Indianapolis Colts (times as a semifinalist: 3)

Torry Holt, WR -- St. Louis Rams, Jacksonville Jaguars (times as a semifinalist: 2)

Joe Jacoby, T -- Washington Redskins (times as a semifinalist: 6)

Edgerrin James,RB -- Indianapolis Colts, Arizona Cardinals, Seattle Seahawks (times as a semifinalist: 2)

Jimmy Johnson, Coach -- Dallas Cowboys, Miami Dolphins (times as a semifinalist: 3)

Mike Kenn, T -- Atlanta Falcons (times as a semifinalist: 2)

Ty Law, CB -- New England Patriots, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, Denver Broncos (times as a semifinalist: 2)

John Lynch, FS -- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Denver Broncos (times as a semifinalist: 4)

Kevin Mawae, C/G -- Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets, Tennessee Titans (times as a semifinalist: 2)

Karl Mecklenburg, LB – Denver Broncos (times as a semifinalist: 5)

Sam Mills, LB -- New Orleans Saints, Carolina Panthers (times as a semifinalist: 1)

Terrell Owens, WR -- San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals (times as a semifinalist: 1)

Orlando Pace, T -- St. Louis Rams, Chicago Bears (times as a semifinalist: 2)

Kurt Warner, QB -- St. Louis Rams, New York Giants, Arizona Cardinals (times as a semifinalist: 2)

This list will be cut down to 15 in early January and the final Class of 2016 is revealed the day before the Super Bowl.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Oh wow, Boselli actually made the semifinalist list, that's nice

Hopefully he gets in eventually

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Benne posted:

Here are the HOF semifinalists

This list will be cut down to 15 in early January and the final Class of 2016 is revealed the day before the Super Bowl.

Annual "Put in don coryell you idiot fuckers" post

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Eagles @ Bengals

ugh

at least its not a home game

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
Coryell should've been in decades ago for the influence he exerted on offense AND defenses throughout the league, but because the owner of the Chargers was a greedy dickhead who didn't want to resign their best pass rusher and WR, he ended up losing out on his best chance to win a SB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
I hope they induct Ty Law the same year they induct Peyton

• Locked thread