Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Nyandaber Z posted:

Straight from my facebook feed, not really a STDH per se, but somehow fitting.

Bohemian Rhapsody is no longer cool if only because nerds on the internet can't stop making a huge fuss about how great it is. Nerds, mind you, who have probably never even listened to even a single album of Queen's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Bohemian Rhapsody was never cool, but it's still a great song

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

TheKennedys posted:

of all the poo poo that didn't happen, etc

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
At least you can't STDHfy compassion for France.

Or can you?

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
What, you've never heard of Rosa Pachachi and Claudette Chakroun?
e:

WaltherFeng posted:

At least you can't STDHfy compassion for France.

Or can you?

So I'm in a 'liberal grocery store' the other day at the insistence of my, shall we say, 'foolish' friend who wanted to get some organic hippy granola at a super markup. When in stomps this stinky, hairy, "extremist" looking guy, who just looked up to no good. I try to ignore the urge to call the police because it's not "politically correct" when I see him step by the french bread display. Now, I'm not one for that froofroo stuff, but in light of what's happened, I think it's okay to have out. But the guy just stomps on the display and says(in heavily accented english) "This is what happened to France, and it is what will happen to this heathen country if you don't repent before my Moon God!"
Now the store is stunned because they aren't sure if they should say something or else be seen as the 'R'-word by people like Al Sharpton. But being the red-blooded American I am, step up to him and say "Buddy, get the hell out of my country and take your goat wife with you back to your sand town". The crowd is stunned and he stammers "Y-y-you can't say that to me! You're a pussy American infidel!". I just calmly say "Buddy, I vote republican". The man tries to pull out his AK-47 but before he can get to it, I put an end to him with my legally concealed weapon. I put my foot down on his body and say "Viva la France."

After the battle is over, the crowd cheers for me and my previously liberal friend goes full red state and asks me to go out on a date. It's been only a month but she already wants to be the mother of my children. That store also started to carry only American made food and stopped cowtowing to liberal politics or threats. I also was invited to speak to the president, but I turned it down because I don't want to shake hands with an America-hater.

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 19:34 on Nov 23, 2015

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Postal Parcel posted:

What, you've never heard of Rosa Pachachi and Claudette Chakroun?
e:

So I'm in a 'liberal grocery store' the other day at the insistence of my, shall we say, 'foolish' friend who wanted to get some organic hippy granola at a super markup. When in stomps this stinky, hairy, "extremist" looking guy, who just looked up to no good. I try to ignore the urge to call the police because it's not "politically correct" when I see him step by the french bread display. Now, I'm not one for that froofroo stuff, but in light of what's happened, I think it's okay to have out. But the guy just stomps on the display and says(in heavily accented english) "This is what happened to France, and it is what will happen to this heathen country if you don't repent before my Moon God!"
Now the store is stunned because they aren't sure if they should say something or else be seen as the 'R'-word by people like Al Sharpton. But being the red-blooded American I am, step up to him and say "Buddy, get the hell out of my country and take your goat wife with you back to your sand town". The crowd is stunned and he stammers "Y-y-you can't say that to me! You're a pussy American infidel!". I just calmly say "Buddy, I vote republican". The man tries to pull out his AK-47 but before he can get to it, I put an end to him with my legally concealed weapon. I put my foot down on his body and say "Viva la France."

After the battle is over, the crowd cheers for me and my previously liberal friend goes full red state and asks me to go out on a date. It's been only a month but she already wants to be the mother of my children. That store also started to carry only American made food and stopped cowtowing to liberal politics or threats. I also was invited to speak to the president, but I turned it down because I don't want to shake hands with an America-hater.

- Donald Trump

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Lou Takki posted:

- Donald Trump

Speaking of which:

Donald Trump posted:

Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Doubtful that devout Muslim women would hug a bunch of random strangers.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Pththya-lyi posted:

Speaking of which:

Donald Trump's credibility: the ultimate STDH

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Setting aside the didn't happeness it's just super creepy. I understand the joke is "I was in her womb" but the joke is still based around riding the mother. Or perhaps this is just our generations Oedipus.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I dunno, I can't even.

Derek of the Andes
Dec 10, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Setting aside the didn't happeness it's just super creepy. I understand the joke is "I was in her womb" but the joke is still based around riding the mother. Or perhaps this is just our generations Oedipus.

That kid
- Albert Einstein

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

EmmyOk posted:

What kind of lovely manchild gets that angry while playing video games with kids, and still manages to start a family?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

I dunno, I can't even.

Can we add "I can't even" to that list of "new terms that are awful" or is it already on there?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

My wife/my mother is a slut and deserves only to be talked about in terms of who hosed her and how hard! Take that dad/son!

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Verisimilidude posted:

Can we add "I can't even" to that list of "new terms that are awful" or is it already on there?

Why are people in PYF such ridiculous sticklers for what you're allowed and not allowed to say?

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Lady Naga posted:

Why are people in PYF such ridiculous sticklers for what you're allowed and not allowed to say?

Goons and tone-policing go hand in hand :sigh:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Lady Naga posted:

Look who's talking

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

goose fleet posted:

Look who's talking

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Because some expressions are loving poo poo and I can't even is part of them.

Also

goose fleet posted:

Look who's talking

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
You're right telling people to not say grossly offensive poo poo is the exact same as complaining about those fuckin' millenials and their tumblr expressions.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
But who are we really to judge what is real and what is not? What are things even?

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
New I think? Haven't seen it here anyhow:

And a terrible classic, with a terrible new font:

And that burrito bowl... was Albert Einstein.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

And a terrible classic, with a terrible new font:

And that burrito bowl... was Albert Einstein.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Nah this one has been around for a while.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Wow, are we still making that Albert Einstein joke?

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
The story a little while back about the Geordie Muslim Train Racism Love Hour had a mention in the Metro today. Police are investigating, apparently.

Also that loving text message story was loving awful, what was even the point? I am actually pissed off that I read it all. Did he get mad upvotes for his epic trolling?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

sharktamer posted:

"Always" -- Albert Einstein, 2015

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

sharktamer posted:

Ikr I can't even

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Can we add the Einstein joke to the list of things not to say

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Fingerless Gloves posted:

The story a little while back about the Geordie Muslim Train Racism Love Hour had a mention in the Metro today. Police are investigating, apparently.

Also that loving text message story was loving awful, what was even the point? I am actually pissed off that I read it all. Did he get mad upvotes for his epic trolling?

I can only assume so, what with all the high-quality memes he spouted there.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Rondette posted:

Coming soon to a feed near you...

I'm quoting myself here, but I just remembered I have a train racism story that I could have made into an excellent STDH.txt with a few tweaks. This is what actually happened, more or less. It was a few years ago now.

I was on a busy train to London pretty early one Saturday and there was a football match on and some drunk young fans were on the train on their way to it. Bear in mind it's 8-9amish, and there were a fair mix of people on the train. The crowd of drunk lads starts up with some football chants which got louder and louder and more offensive on many levels (again, really early with kids around), as well as really annoying.

Nobody said anything because of course we're all British and that's not the done thing. After half an hour or so of this eventually people start shouting at them to shut up but they are on a roll and won't but eventually this youngish French black guy sat on the opposite row of seats to me stands up and shouts something like 'Please shut up, there are children on this train and you're pissing everyone else on this train off'. One of the lads gets all up in his face and shouts 'gently caress off you black basta-' before the atmosphere on the train changed suddenly and went very quiet and weirdly raw and violent at the same time. People started yelling at the drunk lad and getting out of their seats to confront him.

It got to the point where the train security had to be called, but fortunately one of the lad's more sober mates had pulled him back before it escalated to violence. Everyone sat back down and things calmed down. As we got off the train at the end of the journey, I thanked the French guy who had stood up to them and nearly got a beating for his trouble. He said something like 'yeah, well, somebody had to do something', and we both went our respective ways. Then he happened to be on the same return train as me and the football fans (who all looked terrible, particularly the racist lad who was basically passed out drunk) I smiled and acknowledged him, but we didn't get married or anything, and I never saw any of the people involved in my story ever again.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

EmmyOk posted:

Well why don't you ask your huge cock?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Lmao wait till that little dipshit hears about the internet, he's gonna be mad pissed

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

And that five-year-old's name was...

Pol Pot

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

I was on a busy train to London pretty early one Saturday and there was a football match on and some drunk young fans were on the train on their way to it. Bear in mind it's 8-9amish, and there were a fair mix of people on the train. The crowd of drunk lads starts up with some football chants which got louder and louder and more offensive on many levels (again, really early with kids around), as well as really annoying.

Nobody said anything because of course we're all British and that's not the done thing. After half an hour or so of this eventually people start shouting at them to shut up but they are on a roll and won't but eventually this youngish French black guy sat on the opposite row of seats to me stands up and shouts something like 'Please shut up, there are children on this train and you're pissing everyone else on this train off'. One of the lads gets all up in his face and shouts 'gently caress off you black basta-' before the atmosphere on the train changed suddenly and went very quiet and weirdly raw and violent at the same time. People started yelling at the drunk lad and getting out of their seats to confront him.

It got to the point where the train security had to be called, but fortunately one of the lad's more sober mates had pulled him back before it escalated to violence. Everyone sat back down and things calmed down. As we got off the train at the end of the journey, I thanked the French guy who had stood up to them and nearly got a beating for his trouble. He said something like 'yeah, well, somebody had to do something', and we both went our respective ways. Then he happened to be on the same return train as me and the football fans (who all looked terrible, particularly the racist lad who was basically passed out drunk) I smiled and acknowledged him, but we didn't get married or anything, and I never saw any of the people involved in my story ever again.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
i get it, that was a good burn stuntman. nice av btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

So he goes back in time 11 hours to :iceburn: this random guy? I have to say, I'm impressed.

• Locked thread