Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

ErIog posted:

I loving hate you. I have seen some of the worst poo poo imaginable on the internet, but holy poo poo, gently caress snakes. I cannot deal with snakes. I know nobody cares about my stupid phobias, but holy poo poo I just wanted you to know how much I loving hate you right now for posting that.

Yeah you guys, trigger warning this dude! Animals exist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Is that en entire balogna chub filled with peas? I have to respect the audacity at least.

Uhn
Oct 6, 2011

here comes george
in control
from a friend of the woman who made the thrush bread

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Noooooooo I hate this thread

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

ErIog posted:

I loving hate you. I have seen some of the worst poo poo imaginable on the internet, but holy poo poo, gently caress snakes. I cannot deal with snakes. I know nobody cares about my stupid phobias, but holy poo poo I just wanted you to know how much I loving hate you right now for posting that.

Don't be mad at me, you should instead be mad at Kellog's for making what I feel is frankly a rather dangerous breakfast cereal.

Edit:

We ate it in a tool shed where he made us suffer, sad Satan:

twoday has a new favorite as of 10:30 on Nov 25, 2015

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Noooooooo I hate this thread

reminder

That's Velveeta, somehow

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Pomp posted:

pork rinds are good

Now I've got a craving for those 2 dollar ones Lays makes, especially the Hot & Spicy kind, which really annoys me that I'm currently broke enough to where spending even that much is probably too much of a financial risk

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wanamingo posted:

lol if you've never had vanillioli before

i'm gonna eat about a milli vannillioli

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Picnic Princess posted:

The fries one reminds me that I shamefully went to the McDonalds at Denpasar airport and instead of ketchup in the pump tubs they had sweet chili sauce and it was loving AMAZING

Yeah, I don't put ketchup on fries. I either stick with the simple salt and vinegar, or sweet chilli sauce, or soy and horseradish/wasabi mix (sometimes add mayo to the soy and wasabi to thicken it up and reduce the wasabi/horseradish kick.)

Fo3 has a new favorite as of 12:40 on Nov 25, 2015

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Australia has outshone the Turducken. We may need to cede them American Thanksgiving:

"Traditional Aussie Christmas BBQ'd 'Bacrocen: Bacon, crocodile and chicken' #MeanwhileinAustralia "

original filename was "CUZufntUYAAAiAj" and I feel this is accurate.

Also...would, I think.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

bringmyfishback posted:

Australia has outshone the Turducken. We may need to cede them American Thanksgiving:

"Traditional Aussie Christmas BBQ'd 'Bacrocen: Bacon, crocodile and chicken' #MeanwhileinAustralia "

Also...would, I think.

Even for Australia that's a bit weird.

Normally we'd eat it without it's face still attached.

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva

Humboldt Squid posted:

Is that en entire balogna chub filled with peas? I have to respect the audacity at least.

The thumbnail made me think it was stuffed toilet paper rolls at first. This is only marginally less bad.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

I literally recoiled from my monitor. I hate snakes. Goddamnit.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Uhn posted:

from a friend of the woman who made the thrush bread

I am afraid to even ask what that is and what happened to the bit of kitchen we can see on the left.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

bringmyfishback posted:

Also...would, I think.

That's an American alligator, not a crocodile. You can tell by the shape of the snout, relatively short and shovel shaped compared to crocodiles. I've seen it reposted in various contexts but I believe the original image came from Louisiana.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Schubalts posted:

I am afraid to even ask what that is and what happened to the bit of kitchen we can see on the left.
It's a potted plant on the left. What looks like a dead and dried-out potted plant, but still.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
No.
No, no, no.
No.

NO.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Zanael posted:

No.
No, no, no.
No.

NO.

I agree, his terrible beard is very unappetizing.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Supposedly cooked spiders taste like shrimp, so might.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

rndmnmbr posted:

Supposedly cooked spiders taste like shrimp, so might.

I'd always heard it was crab.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aw, what a tolerant little cutie.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS

Murphy Brownback posted:

That's not a beard, are you blind

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Semisponge posted:

That's not a beard, are you blind

what exactly do you think that bundle of pubes hanging from his chin is? Is that part of the spider too?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Murphy Brownback posted:

what exactly do you think that bundle of pubes hanging from his chin is? Is that part of the spider too?

It is... hair. That comes from the scalp.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

AnonSpore posted:

It is... hair. That comes from the scalp.

Fine, his hair is unappetizing. Sorry if you've never seen a neckbeard goatee before, but they do exist, and even if that is not one of them and it's just his head hair it is still the grossest part of the picture.

vv you must be looking at a more complete picture than I am. My point is eating bugs isn't inherently gross

yeah I eat ass has a new favorite as of 18:49 on Nov 25, 2015

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

Murphy Brownback posted:

Fine, his hair is unappetizing. Sorry if you've never seen a neckbeard goatee before, but they do exist, and even if that is not one of them and it's just his head hair it is still the grossest part of the picture.

It is... a woman.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

bringmyfishback posted:

Also...would, I think.

Would. Without thinking.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Murphy Brownback posted:

vv you must be looking at a more complete picture than I am. My point is eating bugs isn't inherently gross

Did you have a stroke just now or something?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Samizdata posted:

Would. Without thinking.

That alligator looks a little young. EAT FRESH

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Jmcrofts posted:

Did you have a stroke just now or something?

There is hair extending from the chin. It is either a gross neckbeard like I assumed or a girl. Maybe I was wrong, but who cares? It's just a cooked spider. There are far more disgusting things in this thread.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

That alligator looks a little young. EAT FRESH

Young, tender, and unflavored by the tears of inevitable failure.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

No! Not el spider.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Murphy Brownback posted:

There is hair extending from the chin. It is either a gross neckbeard like I assumed or a girl. Maybe I was wrong, but who cares? It's just a cooked spider. There are far more disgusting things in this thread.
:psyduck:
This goon has literally lost perspective.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

ErIog posted:

Alter Ego posted:

I literally recoiled from my monitor. I hate snakes. Goddamnit.

Snakes are friends, you wusses. And stop making me agree with PCOS! :argh:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Hirayuki posted:

:psyduck:
This goon has literally lost perspective.

Such a goon that they can't tell the difference between a man and a woman if they can't see tits. Amazing.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Murphy Brownback posted:

this was a good joke until i found out you weren't joking

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

EZipperelli posted:

Such a goon that they can't tell the difference between a man and a woman if they can't see tits. Amazing.

Goons. Goons never change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

EZipperelli posted:

Are you saying it isn't David Mitchell?

• Locked thread