Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

brylcreem posted:

Why don't you marry him, then?

Maybe I will!

:toxx:
If the wreckage of MH 370 is found in the next year I will propose to Smoobles to get married wherever the wreckage is found. And Chinatown will be the one to oversee the ceremony.

E:
Obviously they could decline but I'll keep up my end of the bargain and propose.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Nov 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Microwaves Mom posted:

Maybe I will!

If the wreckage of MH 370 is found in the next year I will propose to Smoobles to get married wherever the wreckage is found. And Chinatown will be the one to oversee the ceremony.

E:
Obviously they could decline but I'll keep up my end of the bargain and propose.

nice

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Microwaves Mom posted:

And Chinatown will be the one to oversee the ceremony.

Deal. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Still gone, guys.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Microwaves Mom posted:

Maybe I will!

E:

Since it's a toxx let's be clear: it's gone until Chinatown says it isn't
I will accept no other authority

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Please stop bumping this thread until it's found. It's a roller coaster.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

smoobles posted:

It's a roller coaster.

No, it's a plane.

Also it's gone.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

simplefish posted:

:agreed:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Time travel is the only logical conclusion

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
I'm pretty sure the airplane arrived at its destination and this whole mess is just a paperwork error.

"Ohhhh. It's MH270, not MH250? Well egg on my face, I suppose"

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

simplefish posted:

:agreed:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

MattD1zzl3 posted:

I'm pretty sure the airplane arrived at its destination and this whole mess is just a paperwork error.

"Ohhhh. It's MH270, not MH250? Well egg on my face, I suppose"

with a look into the camera and the "wah-waahhhh" trombone sound

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Chinatown, what's your take on this hot news? http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/08/aviation/malaysia-aviation-airport-abandoned-aircraft/index.html

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

They found my planes

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

chemtrails are real

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

14 days is a laughable short amount of time to give notice before you pawn somebody's 100 million dollar jets

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The owners are gone, guys.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ethanol posted:

14 days is a laughable short amount of time to give notice before you pawn somebody's 100 million dollar jets

Shouldn't just park 3 giant jets on someone else's property and not tell anyone then.

I find it hilarious that they have no idea who parked 3 giant gets on their airstrip.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Microwaves Mom posted:

Shouldn't just park 3 giant jets on someone else's property and not tell anyone then.

I find it hilarious that they have no idea who parked 3 giant gets on their airstrip.

Their owners are gone, guys.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Oh snap that's where I left them, lol I was looking all over for my three 747 jumbo jets, lmao

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Microwaves Mom posted:

check your loving privilage mate

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Chinatown posted:

The owners are gone, guys.

What if the owners were on the 777? Maybe they put out the ad to find the owners so they could find where the other 777 went?

Apparently Malaysia doesn't know where' their planes end up and they don't know who landed planes at their airport. Maybe they are just super incompetent and the plane never existed in the first place?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

What if the owners were on the 777? Maybe they put out the ad to find the owners so they could find where the other 777 went?

Apparently Malaysia doesn't know where' their planes end up and they don't know who landed planes at their airport. Maybe they are just super incompetent and the plane never existed in the first place?

Its still gone, guy.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Chinatown posted:

Its still gone, guy.

thats my fukken boy, chinatown

your av got dressed up for christmas like a fly motherfucka

noice

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
What happened to that kid who found a plane full of bodies? Did he just make that poo poo up because he forgot to do a book report or something?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He had a talk with the mods on a couch

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

ChrisHansen posted:

What happened to that kid who found a plane full of bodies? Did he just make that poo poo up because he forgot to do a book report or something?

It was a hoax.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

they found the plane owners

http://business.asiaone.com/news/missing-owner-three-boeing-747-comes-forward

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

So Malaysia Airlines is refusing to accept Swift Cargo as the owner even though they can prove it?

Maybe they're just trying to recoup the loss of a few planes by stealing some others?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

So Malaysia Airlines is refusing to accept Swift Cargo as the owner even though they can prove it?

Maybe they're just trying to recoup the loss of a few planes by stealing some others?

Sounds like it. Maybe Malaysia airs deserves their planes to disappear and be shot down by russians?

Food for thought.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I don't think Malaysia airlines owns the entire airport do they?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
for those in the know, a 747 is referred to as a "26 couch plane" - thats the number of couches it could hold

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gently caress the ROW posted:

for those in the know, a 747 is referred to as a "26 couch plane" - thats the number of couches it could hold

Interesting!

Happy Friday yall.

Its still gone, guys.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Is there any truth to the saying that even a functioning and well-maintained clock is wrong twice per day?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Xlorp posted:

Is there any truth to the saying that even a functioning and well-maintained clock is wrong twice per day?

Well if its off even minute then its wrong every second of the day.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

did they find the plane yet?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

I walk by a jewelry store quite often and it makes me think of the ring I'd have to buy you if it happens in the next year.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

smoobles posted:

No its still gone.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
Need a status update for Xmas Chinatown, thanks.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I accomplished most of my Xmas shopping today. Sister is getting a record player and a gift cert to a legit vinyl shop in the hipster part of town.

Also, its still gone, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

all i want for christmas is the whereabouts of MH370

• Locked thread